Old 12-09-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Soon I think

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml
When the president of the united states calls the Constitution a goddamned piece of paper I guess that's the end.
News didn't publish it.
Jesus Jr. was not arrested.
Life goes on, or does it.

Old 12-09-2005, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Soon I think

In the minds of most law enforcement personell for like the last decade or so, yeah, the constitution is a fucking worthless piece of paper. Seriously, try sayin you have constitutional rights the next time you get pulled over by a cop and he'll just laugh at you as he slaps on the cuffs and throws you in jail. Reminding them that they're public servants also throws you in jail too. When I say "you", I mean anyone who has the misfortune of dealing with these uniformed criminals.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-10-2005, 08:07 AM

Is it any wonder? He's a product of New World Order brainwashing, right? Our precious Constitution is one of the "Obstacles" to the establishment of global control, which is what we are really talking about, not global "Government." The Council and others at the top (or should I say bottom?) want all the control while we, the worker-bees, keep our noses to the grindstone and mind our own business.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:08 PM

Ya know, it's funny how politicians use the constitution for draconian legislation yet, when common folk try to claim constitutional rights, they don't exist unless it serves an agenda. I don't know how to explain it any better for you, Bouncer. The best slaves are the ones who still believe they are free even though all the tell tale signs are there saying they are not. Who's brainwashed now, Bouncer?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-11-2005, 03:43 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Ya know, it's funny how politicians use the constitution for draconian legislation yet, when common folk try to claim constitutional rights, they don't exist unless it serves an agenda. I don't know how to explain it any better for you, Bouncer. The best slaves are the ones who still believe they are free even though all the tell tale signs are there saying they are not. Who's brainwashed now, Bouncer?
This is true, but I donít think it applies everyone. That statement is meant for the distracted. Most conspiracy theorists think they are doing something worthwhile, when what they are investigation is just a honey trap and a waste of resources and time. The Alex Jones websites are a good example of useless application of energy.
Someone who believes that he/she is free is not, because these people are easy to please. Their lives are easy to fill. People who know they are not free, but fight for liberation are destined for freedom, if they know what they are doing.