Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2005, 07:15 PM

Default Are there any equivalents to an Africa, Asian, or Middle Eastern Illuminati?

I've always wondered about this

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-14-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Are there any equivalents to an Africa, Asian, or Middle Eastern Illuminati?

It's only one illuminati with agents all over the world. I guess your question is do they also control Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. It is obvious that they do. The majority of the rich families that control Africa, Asia, and the Middle East are a part of the illuminati. No matter what you call it, illuminati or not. I'm certain that all of the rich families in leadership roles in most coutries are working closely together to try to control the world's resources.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Are there any equivalents to an Africa, Asian, or Middle Eastern Illuminati?

The Muslim Brotherhood is the closest thing..

Fascinating (+ diabolical) history, once you start researching it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:39 PM

I meant is there an African or Asian equivalent to a Rothschild?

Also, is the center of their power basically in England?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-15-2005, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
I meant is there an African or Asian equivalent to a Rothschild?
In Africa, the 'Oppenheimers', I think, may come close.