Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Religion / Illuminati / ET's

A series of events beginning over 24 years ago and a lot of reseach led me to this idea as the most logical.

Who are Ross, et.al.? Theological and Philosophical Apologetics

Who is Ross? Seems like a reasonably intelligent guy.

Heck, you can even listen to the radio archives (on Real Player) by topic. linky

Quote:
nakedsnake wrote:
Lights in the sky and little green men-speculations about them may always persist. But solid answers to questions about them do exist. Considering the issues in relationship to physical science, theology, philosophy, psychology, sociology, and political science can help solve the mysteries.
Ever since the beggining of the "Flying Saucer age" in 1947, and even well before that, people have observed what appear to be mysterious aerial visitors. The nature of these phenomena makes them difficult, but not impossible to study. Investigators have developed classification systems to help them in shifting through the multitude of UFO reports. researchers are able to offer standard explanations for most of the sightings-the UFOs are hoaxes or fireballs or the planet Venus or the lights of an aircraft, for example.But a small percentage of UFOs remains unexplained after all the natural explanations have been exausted...where would extaterrestial intelligence come from?...The extradimensional hypothesis holds promise...The space-time theorems show that supernature must exist, because nature was plainly originated by something beyond itself. Therefore, a scientifically credible possibility exits that RUFOs (RUFOs are physical visitors from outer space) come from beyond the four familiar dimensions of the universe. If one takes the extradimensional hypothesis to mean that entities could come into the universe from a spiritual realm, one can see a remarkable correspondence between science and scripture. The Bible describes a Creator who is beyond matter, energy, and the space-time dimensions of the universe. It also describes spirit beings who are able to enter the universe and exibit physical effects. A closer examination of RUFOs shows that they are consistent with the Bible's descriptions of Demons. The RUFOs appear to be alive and to be acting in an intelligent way with malevolent intentions...the connection with the occult is plain to see in the case of those who have the closest encounters with UFOs: abductees and contactees. Abductees are people who tell astory of being captured by aliens and taken aboard spacecraft for examination. Contactees are people who claim to be used by aliens as channels of information. Thse reported experiences are completely in line with such occult practices as trance channeling of "ascended Masters"...The truth about UFOs can be known. Indeed the UFO mystery is a mystery solved. Earth is not being visited by aliens from another planet, but some people are being visited by spirit beings who want everyone to think they are aliens from another planet.

From Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men
by Hugh Ross, Kenneth Samples, and Mark Clarck

This view is consistent with the NWO agenda as the New Agers are awaiting their ascended master to unite the world in peace see this link

http://conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/New_World_Order.htm

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 05-01-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Re: David Icke Challenges NEXUS Editor Duncan Roads!

On Icke? Who cares.

I mean at the end of the day the man says what he says...it speaks for itself.

It's not enough that secretive Death Cults originating in Germany plan to instigate chaos to usher in a One World Government and control a tyranny the likes of which we'vew never seen? No, Icke must include his Lizards.

Why? Why do that when you NO it will discredit you totally.

I've heard the idiot interviewed by Jones and he is an immature prat. When challenged he goes completely defensive..."I dont care what you think mate...!"...oh but David..."infinite love is all"...

What a tosser.

To write what he writes but display a seemingly infantile reaction to what is obviously an EXTREMELY dubious topic says something...a mature adult would have the capacity to accept the publics reaction....the point is Ickes views are PURE indulgence and an attempt to say..."I'M RIGHT SO THERE".

He has no desire to make the world a better place...just be "right" and indulge his every fantastical whim.

We're on the Titanic...i'd like to inform the passengers of the danger...Icke wants to debate whether the Captain is giving it to the first mates wife...it's gossipy shit.

At the end of the day...what gets me closer to the common goal? It aint Icke in fact he is TOTALLY counterproductive.

And in fact...say there are Lizards shape shifting on the W/End...so what? Say you prove it...and? And what? NOTHING...the Elite soldier on...fuck me, Bush - a complete embarressment to the U.S people, who cant read, write or speak - an apparent religio NUT - lies the most embarrassing lies possible - goes to a ridiculous indefensible war and presides over a pretty amature geo political scam...and the people still dont get it...so what of the Lizard man?

He is what he is....useful idiot or deliberate paid disinformationist...take your pick.

I stick to pretty mainstream stuff with people. I try not to indulge my desire for "pure conspiricy indulgence".

I think he is one of THE most counterproductive twits out there. :-P
Old 05-01-2005, 07:42 PM

Default Re: David Icke Challenges NEXUS Editor Duncan Roads!

David Icke probably got most of his ideas from that TV show "V". :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-02-2005, 05:17 AM

Default Laurence Gardner vs. De Vere. Gardner: NWO Agent Of Subversion?

Forget about Icke. The issue is not about him. My point is that I've dismissed Icke so far, exactly for the same reasons you cite, i.e. the lizard shape-shifting alien story sounds too crazy to be believed by anyone reasonably sane. And yes, Icke bears quite a resemblance to Michael Moore, with his sociopathic, childish behaviour and that doesn't help the credibility of his theory.

But anyone who's read the research of Sir Laurence Gardner into the alleged secret bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the issues connected to this theory know that it's VERY hard to dismiss Gardner's theories and arguments. It sounds very convincing, and that's probably because there's a lot of truth in it. But still I get a foul hint of a taste in my mouth because having read most of Gardner's books (not the last one, <a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007200846/ref=nosim/edazzlenet-21/202-5560105-8979048?dev-t=08FC0AFA9SSP0BEHY8G2">The Magdalene Legacy: The Jesus and Mary Bloodline Conspiracy</a>) I get the feeling I'm being led to believe he's right but IF he's right then the whole thing would lead to an acceptance of a ruling class who have in their blood the right to rule and has always been higher in the hierarchy, which sounds too much like NWO to me.

Like I said before, I would not have any problem of pledging allegiance to a leader who I KNOW is spiritually superior to me; that kind of person is the only kind of person I would trust to do the right thing for the good of all people under his protection.

But this whole issue of blood and its significance is fascinating because on the one hand, spiritual legacy is paramount to biological legacy, and the alleged Jesus/Mary Magdalene bloodline is therefore irrelevant; the possibility to transform oneself's consciousness and rise above oneself is within EVERY human being.
On the OTHER hand, blood seems to play a vital role in evil occult rituals and magic, that we strongly suspect to be at the foundation of the evil elite's power over the earth.

As a conclusion, I'm suspicious by default to anything which is becoming more and more financially successful, which the books and theories of Laurence Gardner are.

BTW, Laurence Gardner co-authored the first books in his series and relied heavily on the private library of one <a href="http://www.nicholasdevere.com/">Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg</a>. This leads me to believe Gardner might even have stolen material or plagiarized de Vere's material since I found the writings of de Vere on the net before Gardner published his own books on the exact same subject AND with the help of de Vere, without which Gardner would be nowhere. De Vere's original work is online - <a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20030207162340/www.dragoncourt.org/pubasset/toc.asp">"From Transylvania To Tunbridge Wells"</a> and <a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20030207162947/www.dragoncourt.org/ringasset/toc.asp">"The Origin Of The Dragon Lords Of The Rings"</a>. On the homepage of de Vere's Dragon Court he links to a lot of the material of Gardner and the like: Sitchin, Robert Temple, Knight&Lomas, Baigent et al., BUT he also links to sites I know for a fact are genuine, because they deal with Hungarian/Magyar history and myth.

The intriguing controversy is that a few years ago I happened to come across De Vere's "Royal Imperial Dragon Court and Order" on the net. There I started to read his two e-books, "From Transylvania To Tunbridge Wells" and "The Origin Of The Dragon Lords Of The Rings". Then De Vere helped Gardner's research by letting Gardner use his private library. Suddenly Gardner publishes his books "Genesis of the Grail Kings", "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" and "Realm of the Ring Lords" and the suspicion of plagiarism crops up in my head the first time.
Another intriguing thing is that the reason I got into this research in the first place was not at all NWO research but the fact that the order Nicholas de Vere claims to be the head of is supposedly a Hungarian chivalric order that among others Prince Vlad (of actual, historic "Dracula" fame) belonged to.

So in conclusion, there's a lot of genuine fact concerning Hungarian/Magyar suppressed history and myth in the writings of both de Vere and Gardner but it seems to me Gardner stole a lot from de Vere, started HIS OWN Dragon Court and claimed his is THE GENUINE one and not de Vere's! Therefore the two rivalling Dragon Courts. I suspect de Vere is the genuine one and Gardner then the subversion agent, NWO psychopolitician, the guy sent to discredit and corrupt the quite possibly genuine intentions of de Vere and his seemingly genuine Dragon Court.

Check out Gardner's writings for NEXUS (links here below) and also check out the <a href="http://www.dragoncourt.org/Writings/writings.htm">LINKS from de Vere's Dragon Court website</a>, especially the one concerning "Sumerians, Scythians, and other Grail peoples."

Certainly a lot of disinfo here to cut through to the Truth, which I intend to do!

BLOODLINE OF THE HOLY GRAIL
<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/holygrail1.html">Part 1</a> (links to Part 2 & Part 3 in Part 1)
- by Sir Laurence Gardner

STAR FIRE: The Gold of the Gods
<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/starfire1.html">Part 1</a> (links to Part 2 & Part 3 in Part 1)

REALM OF THE RING LORDS
<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/ringlords1.html">Part 1</a> (link to Part 2 in Part 1)

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/LaurenceGardner.html">LAURENCE GARDNER INTERVIEW</a>
- by Atasha McMillan
Old 05-05-2005, 09:53 AM

Default Re: Laurence Gardner vs. De Vere. Gardner: NWO Agent Of Subversion?

It's people like Icke that hurts what we're trying to do. I personally think that he's a planted disinfo man. Everything he says makes sense until the reptilian thing. Which discredits everything he says and anyone else who's done anything on the subject. Guilt, or stupidity, by association.
I agree, Draken, that everyone has the ability to reach that higher spiritual plain. However, I believe that in some people it might be easier than others because of their bloodline. That's why clairvoyance runs in families. But, in the end, you're right about everyone having the ability.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:23 PM

Quote:
MasonTemplar wrote:
everyone has the ability to reach that higher spiritual plain. However, I believe that in some people it might be easier than others because of their bloodline. That's why clairvoyance runs in families.
Let me specify: everyone has the ability to reach that higher plain THAT IS WITHIN THEIR INDIVIDUAL SPIRITUAL POTENTIAL. Meaning, everyone's higher spiritual plain is NOT the same identical plain; one has to fulfill one's particular potential; to find one's place within the Divine hierarchy.

I don't see clairvoyance necessarily as "that higher spiritual plain" we're talking about. Neither do I think that whatever hidden properties blood has is the all relevant issue.
As an aside, Carlos Castaneda might have clairvoyant abilities and be able to perform all sorts of paranormal feats, but that's not proof of spiritual superiority: he's infamous for having seduced many of his female followers and driving genuine seekers of spiritual insight and truth mad, leading them astray in psychic phenomena without being able to control the situation or help the ones caught in mental/psychic traps.

In conclusion, I agree with Evola (or rather, he convinced me) that blood legacy matters but it's inferior - it's only biology - to spiritual legacy, which is metaphysical, that is, it is a transcendent reality.

I hope this attempt to clarify helps, at least a bit, to explain my views.

Anyone seriously interested in matters of metaphysics and transcendence (and absolutely NOT the New Age nonsense!) should check out my threads
<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=590&forum=3&PHPSESSID=5f457 6f772b94c8c6b1008788ab65db6">INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION</a>, <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=677&forum=3&PHPSESSID=5f457 6f772b94c8c6b1008788ab65db6">SOLIPSISM - KALI-YUGA - RIGHT-WING ATTITUDE by Ferenc Buji</a>, <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1260&forum=23&PHPSESSID=5f4 576f772b94c8c6b1008788ab65db6">The Cyclic View of History by Savitri Devi, 1948</a>, <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=601&forum=2&PHPSESSID=5f457 6f772b94c8c6b1008788ab65db6">Individual, Spiritual Resistance To Ego & NWO</a> and the discussions of Vlad and crowneagle, who both left us some time ago but who both had very important ideas and views.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:12 PM

On that note Drak...i notice people are using notions of "spirituality" in a very 'ego' sense..."oh i'm very spiritual". Or they use notions of 'occult powers' and 'claryvoience' to make up for a lack of faith in themselves, to give them a sense of power.

I have met people who have had direct experiences of 'other worldly powers' and I have myself. It is terrifying and you never go back.

When i here of people using 'occult powers' i laugh. They are full of shit. NO ONE who has any experience of divine power or of the darker variety goes back for more.

If they do they either end up in a mad house or dead from suicide.

A human being cannot plug into 20 million volts and live though it seems alot are trying.

I blame boredom. Simple boredom.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:12 PM

Quote:
I have met people who have had direct experiences of 'other worldly powers' and I have myself. It is terrifying and you never go back.

When i here of people using 'occult powers' i laugh. They are full of shit. NO ONE who has any experience of divine power or of the darker variety goes back for more.
Hang on there, buddy, hold yer horses!

Within three sentences you mention "otherworldly powers", "occult powers", "divine powers" and "dark variety" of power.

They are not the same thing!

Lots of people use occult powers, a lot of the time even without realizing they're doing it.

"Occult powers" are not otherworldly by default; they COULD be, but it's more likely they are very much earthly powers but the knowledge of them and how to use them is HIDDEN for non-initiates.
A few people actually DO use divine powers, but they are more likely to be at least MORE aware of them using divine, as opposed to evil or "dark" powers.

I think you mean people having come into contact with any kind of occult power, WITHOUT BEING PROBERLY AND COMPREHESIVELY PREPARED, in the best case scenario, get scared shitless, and in the worst case scenario die of fright, shock, psychic trauma or something similar.

Sure, if it happens suddenly and you're totally unprepared - of course it would be terrifying.

But in the case a person is properly prepared - mentally, physically, spiritually - to be scared shitless, get stressed, shocked and generally have their illusions thoroughly abused, for the benefit of aquiring spiritual and transcendental wisdom, it IS possible to survive to tell the tale.

That's the whole purpose to choose to walk a spiritual path: to unite with God.

Of course, some people misunderstand or knowingly abuse their knowledge and BOOST their Ego instead of DESTROYING it.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:03 PM

Well, point taken but i can only speak from my own experience.

The purpose of all initiatory experience is to form and mature the mind. To become an adult. To get the inner psychological strength to do the work of God here on Earth...and to do that work with joy as it is your calling.

The more 'primitive' societies had VERY specific boundaries and rituals to protect the neophyte as you have said, which we do not have today. I blame in part the drug problem with an entire society that is DESPERATE for a direct experience of something OUTSIDE the material plane of existence.

In our COMPLETELY dominated, rational/materialistic society, we have leaders who simply cannot grasp this and a corporate Church structure which seeks at all turns to deny this and simply keep the peasants in line and turning the other cheek to unrestrained power.

Perhaps the Catholic Church was the ONLY one still keeping some of this part of existence alight. Perhaps in many ways it was the true Church and not a dried up manufactured meat version but they have bitterly dissapointed myself and so many others with their other behaviours. They are a HUGE personal dissapointment for me.

Through my own personal experiences of the darker and lighter sides of 'the other world' they have left me convinced that they are to be left alone by the majority of people.

We have come from that world. We have eternity to sleep. The life we have here is a miracle and this is where God wants us. There is an Angel with a fiery sword keeping us out, as for most people the search for the divine experience is ego driven and a regression...not a move forward.

The divine is bestowed upon us in a act of grace, it is not searched for. It is normal that after such an experience we want more...the "golden world", "Mysterium Conjunctus" (mysterious connection), Brahma...there is NOTHING like it once it has been experienced.

The ego is shattered...you are NOT master of your own house. There is 'another'. That 'other' expects something of us. Something quite specific and if we will allign ourselves with that life force and trust in it, it will guide us and protect us.

But are we willing to sacrifice complete control over our lives? To let the ego take a back seat? What is the passage in the bible...? Something about "let me die Lord so that you may live".

And then funnily enough you find out that the Lords work is also your own work all along...and your own death was in fact the death of a structure put in place along time ago to protect you from a society that wants you working for the State and not for God...not for your own creative expression.

I dont mean to say that the ego is all bad...it is vital. But just so much of the so called 'spiritualism' i see is so self centered.

The messing with the occult, in the vast majority of cases is childlike and quite pathetic. Should real dark energy be constellated the inductee would shit their pants and sware to God they'd never mess with it again.

Even those idiots at Behemian Grove would'nt know a dark lord if they got hit in the face by one. They are infantile brats playing with fire and thinking it's really cool.

My fear of the occult comes from the practical consequences of child kidnap/torture and murder as we have seen in Belgium...just the tip of the ice berg...plus all their other nefarius activities.

It will be the ordinary person, driven into the arms of "relativity"...that things are relative and ultimate values do not exist which will kill us. Vast numbers of us.

It wont be God doing it. God has withdrawn because He offers us his hand in love and we scoff at it. He sent His Son and we nailed him to a cross...we now sit at the ultimate peak of human consciousness...in no need of God and thinking ourselves in both subtle and overt means to actually be God.

And heres 'Lucifer' the 'Light Bringer'. FMB's little God.

Totally full of himself and completely unwilling to bow to anything but power...over nature, over people, over technology and ultimately over God.

We're like an arrogent fish who proclaims water to be unnescssary and the medium that is holding us back from our full potential. A ludicris proposition but essentially what is happening.

Sorry, i've waffled off subject. I realised half way through but carried on as I like to print these up and put them in a box to look at 40 years from now.

I enjoy our chats Drak...i think i responded somewhere in their.
Old 05-07-2005, 02:53 PM

Sure you did. :-)

I enjoy our chats too!

At the moment I'm very tired but I have a couple of quotes - three in fact:

"God is not limited to the way He appears to you by making Himself appropriate to your ability to recieve him. Therefore, no other creatures are obliged to obey the God you worship, for He appears to them in other forms."

Ibn Arabi

"The mystics speak in a hundred different ways, but if God is one and the Way is one, how could their meaning be other than one? What appears in different disguises is one essence. A variety of forms, but a unity in essence."

Rumi

"A man knocked on a door. "Who is there?" asked God. "Me," replied the man. "Go away then," said God. The man left and wandered in the arid desert until he realized his error and returned to the door. He knocked again. "Who's there?" asked God. "You," answered the man. "Then come in," replied God. "There's no room here for two."

Sufi teaching story

When I'm tired and feel drained of all energy and I've been spiritually attacked by consumerism, commerce, materialism, corruption and degradation I return to these little gems of Sufi wisdom. They help uplift my spirit and get my strength back.

I had one of those days today - draining.

Peace everyone!

I'm going to listen to Bach solo violin partitas and drink hot tea with my lovely girlfriend.

Ahmad, forgive me and let's forget our differences and realize what we have in common.

Truth, Beauty, Love ALWAYS!