FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Internet Censorship

Link:
http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2005/12dec/internetcensorship.html

Old 12-12-2005, 06:54 AM

Default Re: Internet Censorship

Interesting.

Would someone do me a favour? Click on this link www.stop-chemtrails.com and tell me if it works on your browser. Perhaps this is an example of Internet censorship.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:21 AM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Interesting.

Would someone do me a favour? Click on this link www.stop-chemtrails.com and tell me if it works on your browser. Perhaps this is an example of Internet censorship.
No can't open site :-o
Old 12-12-2005, 12:54 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Interesting.

No, site will not open.
Old 12-12-2005, 01:18 PM

I think the most blatant and disturbing show of internet censorship was with www.raisethefist.com - The FBI raided and arrested the webmaster in his home, confiscated his computers, destroyed the hard drives, and shut down the site. One of the users had some sort of 'spider mirror' on it, so most of the site was retrieved, but its functionality has dissolved.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:18 PM

The NWO is starting to win ... this will be

the end to sharing this kind of info ... make

a copy of everything you find valuable ... it

may be the last the time you may have access

to this kind of information ... heck the good

news is that it has to go this way ... otherwise 666

would never happen !

Might as well take the chip !

lol ... you gotta laugh otherwise its suicide

time ... lol
Old 12-12-2005, 06:54 PM

Yeah, but that’s only one side of the story. It will either be the rise of the Beast, and total control over the human race, or ‘the Golden Age’...So it goes. Satan thinks that victory is his for the plucking, but from God there is a plan.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:36 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Yeah, but that’s only one side of the story. It will either be the rise of the Beast, and total control over the human race, or ‘the Golden Age’...So it goes. Satan thinks that victory is his for the plucking, but from God there is a plan.

according to the "good" book the beast wins !

until Jeeesuz comes back

I feel like I am in a bad movie and can't

get out !
Old 12-12-2005, 08:25 PM

Well, the good book is wrong. Jesus isn’t coming back. This time, we have to get off our asses if we want to stay alive. No more waiting for a convenient god sent messiah to arrive in the mail. This is what God would like people to know. I am told by a holy entity of some sort, perhaps a ‘seraphim’ angel of sorts.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:57 AM

Hello and peace and strength to you all. Sometimes God sends fire and brimstone to his enemies, and other times he simply warns us to run away to Egypt to avoid the slaughter.

I got a helpful (?) message delivered in the past two days about how difficult it is to “defeat” the superpowers: entertainment industry, shadow government, cults and abduction networks, et al. I was advised that trying to go against them is like “attacking a tank with a pea shooter.” And this shows at once their defensive stance. They DO have their vulnerabilities, and this kind of response shows one of them. Besides, the metaphor is inappropriate (which seems to be a tradition with some people); I could care less whether I single-handedly make a dent in their armour: my job is to exercise scientific investigation, begin analysis, and release the results to the public, whether on a forum or by writing in the margins of a church bulletin. If only I could do more! Then again, if the pea shooter has the right kind of ammunition . . . :-D