Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2005, 12:14 PM

Default IRAN SHIITES ELITE MIGHT HELP CREATION OF NWO

Unlike most of the people, I honestly doubt that (Iran) Shiite clergy - elite are genuinely opposing New World Order creators.

Although I really do not like (and openly expressed it) theological discussions at this site I have to analyze Shiite scholars teachings in order to clarify my standpoint. In the same time I want to say that I do respect genuine Shiite believers and their religious feelings.
My intention is not to question Shiite ideology and religion but their politics. I am not entitled to say if they religious dogmas are right or wrong.

I just want to express my opinion that Shiite scholars and elite ( leading force in Iran) might help creation of NWO sacrificing their own people in the future war against America or Israel.

There is a paradox in the Shiite clergy attitude towards NWO
-while they condemn NWO and honestly detest and attack policy of secularization, liberalism, Western culture and materialism, Shiite scholars are anxiously waiting for conflict and graet calamity as the best opportunity to "sacrifice" and suffer for the sake of their religious imagination. In this way they will, actually die for NWO.

As each elite, Shiite clergy leaders do not care for their innocent followers-ordinary people -women and children.

As I will explain later on - the essence of Shiite religion is the suffering through adversities and graet calamity that will happen one day.

Actually the suffering of the prophet Mohammed's grandsons is the main obsession of Shiites and cornerstone of their religious teaching.

Since the Islamic prophet Muhammad died a natural death ( unlike his son- in -low named Ali, grandsons and great- grandsons who have been allegedly killed by Arab dynasty of Ummajads) prophet Muhammad is not central figure of Shiite religion and imagination but his killed grandchildren.

In my opinion ordinary Iran Shiites would actually court horror for NWO not even realizing it or better to say they will perceive their suffering as the " predestined catastrophe"
that will "cleanse" them.

Shiites believe that future "great catastrophe" that will affect them would initiate return of their "hidden" Divinity -Imam Mahdi -who would save them and consequently have physical power over the mankind-as the God's "shadow" on the Earth.
This idea is somewhat similar to the imagination of Christian Fundamentalism.

If you carefully read Iran Shiites modern political pamphlets (I have one at my table) you would notice that Shiite elite fanatically condemn America ("Great Satan"), Israel, Zionism.

There is no doubt -Shiites scholars and elite dislikes Western elite and its restlessnes, immorality, materialism, secularist culture etc.
(in the same time they hate Sunni Muslims much more finding them responsible for the death of Prophet's Muhammad son -in -low Shiite saint Ali and his sons Hassan and Hussein what happened more then 14 centuries ago).

However Shiite intelligentsia simply and deliberately avoid to admit the existence of The City of London and Jewish Kabalistic bankers elite.

It is really amazing how they persistently and decisively take care not to mention this pernicious Jewish Masonic elite.You will never hear in Iran that City of London is Satanic or that Jewish Masonic Illuminati govern the world but we could hear voices against Zionists and Zionism every day. This is the greatest double talk one could imagine.

Just observe the modern history of Iran- for example their "Revolution" -
I am personally suspicious of the word "Revolution" and concept of " levee en masse"
" spontaneous" mass-uprisings by the civilian population against dictatorial and repressive regimes.

As we know-most of the modern revolutions characterized as the "spontaneous" levee en masse are actually sedition fomented by Jewish Masonic Kabalists (from the Great French Revolution, 1848 Revolutions,Young Turks revolution, Sun Yat Sen -Chinese revolution, Bolshevik revolution, to the Mao Tse-tung Revolution etc.)

Isn't it strange that Khomeini-Shiite scholar and the leader of Iran Shiite Revolution "launched" and commanded this revolution while he was thousands miles away from Iran - in his nice apartment in PARIS- Europe ?! He did not go to Indonesia or Tunis -but to Europe.

Is it possible that Western intelligence services did not know for his plan to remove King Pahlavi regime and establish so called "Islamic" Republic of Iran -actually Iran Shiite Republic ??!!!

Or Kabalists actually made this plan for him creating state that will have very important role in creating NWO??!!
(by the way Ali Jinah-the first president of Pakistan was a Shiite and great fan of British masonry.When he died Ayyub Khan -also Shiite and freemason seized power by coup'd etat. Later on, Yahya Khan also a Shiite became president of Pakistan and deliberately lost Eastern Pakistan. The only non-Shiite president of Pakistan and opponent of masonry great Pakistani patriot Ziya-ul Haqq, was assassinated)

Beck to the point, followers of Khomeini - alleged "unarmed youth" "silently" took over power from very rich and highly organized Shah regime with well trained and equipped army,police and secret services?! Is it really possible?!
We all had opportunity to see how Shiites publicly insulted and humiliated American operatives in Teheran during 1979 "hostage crisis".

Was this just an accident or traitors from CIA and American administration deliberately made this "mistake" and allowed Shiites to destroy the myth of American power?!
As the gift for this humiliation of American operatives Iran Shiites got arms by America through infamous Reagan's administration program "arms for hostages". Israel also sold arms to Iran, just like China or Russia.

Just consider this -without the creation of of Shiite " Islamic" Republic of Iran- the devastating war between Iran and Iraq would never occur. This war, which exhausted economy,military,human capacities of Iraq actually made path for contemporary invasion on Iraq.
Iran-backed Shiites in Lebanon "forced" Israel to remove from Lebanon?!
Iran armed Bosnian government in the cooperation with Clinton administration. Iranians supported Kabalistic NATO forces war against poor tribes in Afghanistan etc.
Today, Kabalists -led European Union cooperates with Iran extensively.

As always history could give us best answer.
Anyone who studied Shiite movement seriously would notice its three main characteristics:

1) idea that Ali (cousin of Prophet Muhammad) and his family (ehl-i bejt) are "human personifications" of God (epiphany)
2) obsession with sacrifice and calamity through Shiites will "cleanse" themselves
3) faith in the return of "hidden savor"- Imam Mahdi who, as an ancestor of the saint Ali is "perfect" ( insani kamil), "governed by God" (huda) and "merged with God" (hulul).

So according to Shiites the hidden Imam Mahdi who is predestined to save Shiites from the great calamity will return to Earth, and establish the world government of true faith.

As I said, in this way, Shiite teaching has something in common with teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons
(according to Juri Lina these movements are founded by Masons)

Muslims historians and sociologists claim that Yemen Jew- Abdullah ibn Sebe was alleged founder of the Shiite cult because he was the first man who attributed "divine" characteristics to Prophet Muhammad's son-in low Ali
confronting, in this way, Sunni Muslims dogma that human-beings could not be saints and have any characteristics of Divinity (Sunni Muslims believe that even Muhammad was just an "ordinary" man who transmitted God's message to the mankind.

( Shiites believe that the family of Prophet's Muhammad is sacred and his son in low Ali - "merged with God")

Jew Abdullah bin Sebe allegedly said to Ali
" Ali you are a God Himself".
From then on, according to Muslim historians Jewish Kabalists disguised as Shiite scholars in every centuray consolidated this cult.

After all, this theory is not well-documented and scientifically proved; therefore its validity is questionable.

In the conclusion, it might be that Shiite clergy and elite ( leading force in Iran) might help creation of NWO sacrificing their own people in the future war with America or Israel under the pretext of Shiite religious imagination that great suffering "catastrophe" will "cleanse" them and lead to the return of Shiite "hidden" Divinity -Imam Mahdi -who will save them and have physical power over the mankind-as the God's "shadow" on the Earth.

After all this is just hypothesis, and I do not claim that it is absolutelly valid.

Old 01-25-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: IRAN SHIITES ELITE MIGHT HELP CREATION OF NWO

Quote:
Shiites believe that future "great catastrophe" that will affect them would initiate return of their "hidden" Divinity -Imam Mahdi -who would save them and consequently have physical power over the mankind-as the God's "shadow" on the Earth.
This idea is somewhat similar to the imagination of Christian Fundamentalism.
Glad you made that comparison, or I would have felt compelled to.

Quote:
As I said, in this way, Shiite teaching has something in common with teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons
(according to Juri Lina these movements are founded by Masons)
Oh yeah. And all of their hierarchy are full-fledged members of the Craft.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:33 AM

Default One step forward

AP
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran President-elect Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vowed Sunday to pursue a peaceful nuclear program -- an effort the United States maintains is really a cover for trying to build atomic bombs -- and said his government will not be an extremist one. Ahmadinejad also said Iran did not need the United States to help it become more self-reliant. His comments came as Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld criticized Friday's vote, in which the ultraconservative former Tehran mayor steamrolled former President Ayatollah Hashemi Rafsanjani, as a "mock election."
Old 06-29-2005, 07:33 AM

Default Re: One step forward

peace,

Although the original post is an old one, i feel compelled to comment on it,

Quote:
Sunni Muslims believe that even Muhammad was just an "ordinary" man who transmitted God's message to the mankind.

This statement is part of the propaganda the Sunni muslims (Muhamedans) use in their smear campaign of the Shiites.

However in reality they worship Muhammad as much as the Shiites worship Ali & Hussein.

The Sunnis inserted his name in the prayer, contradicting the clear Quranic condemnation of calling anybody besides God in prayer.

They even built a mosque on his tomb in Medina-Saudi Arabia! and they call it the second holy mosque, while only one sacred mosque is mentioned in Quran in Mecca.

They keep praying on Muhammad's name, totally disregarding God, the One who created him.

And many more practices confirming their idol-worship. Submission, the religion of Abraham was one religion, Satan divided it into Sunni and Shia to subvert it.

Conclusion, the Sunnis are no better than the shiites. Satan subverted the main religions in the world through driving the people to worship their rligious scholars, saints and prophets instead or besides God. Compare how the Muslims reverence Muhammad and Ali, and how the Christians do the smae to Jesus and the Jews to their Rabbis and you will get the idea. All those who reverence creatures instead of their Creator will not be redeemed, ironically they all know and expect God's retribution, 'the great calamity that will cleanse them' !

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 06-30-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: IRAN SHIITES ELITE MIGHT HELP CREATION OF NWO

Iranians I speak to here in Oz tell me of the EXTREMELY WARM relations between Iran and Europe and ESPECIALLY the U.K!

There is a scam in there somewhere.

The scam is, I believe, that all this chaos is deliberate purely for it's distractive effects.

Bush is a caricature. Every Liberal progressives nightmare. He was "made". Usama is not the boogyman that matters...Bush and his neo-con clique are.

After suitable "sautying" in the juices of our worst nightmares, the Political/Intellectual/Financial-Business Elite will get rid of Bush once we have been scared to death enough and are ready for our benevolent NWO dictatorship/Kingship.

In that, I believe Iran plays a special role. Just as Bush is playing his role.

They are keeping us distracted while something is being prepared.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Iranian President Ahmadinejad has described the Holocaust as "a myth"?! Why?

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has described the Holocaust as "a myth" and suggested that Israel be moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

The United States, Israel and the European Commission -- along with individual European countries -- have condemned the remark.

Ahmadinejad sparked widespread international condemnation in October when he called for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Last week, he also expressed doubt about the killing by the Nazis of six million Jews during World War II, but Wednesday was the first occasion when he said in public that the Holocaust was a myth.

"They have invented a myth that Jews were massacred and place this above God, religions and the prophets," Ahmadinejad said in a speech to thousands of people in the Iranian city of Zahedan, according to a report on Wednesday from Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting.

"The West has given more significance to the myth of the genocide of the Jews, even more significant than God, religion, and the prophets," he said. "(It) deals very severely with those who deny this myth but does not do anything to those who deny God, religion, and the prophet."

"If you have burned the Jews, why don't you give a piece of Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska to Israel," Ahmadinejad said.

"Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

Mark Regev, spokesman for Israel's Foreign Ministry, said: "The combination of a regime with a radical agenda, together with a distorted sense of reality that is clearly indicated by the statements we heard today, put together with nuclear weapons -- I think that's a dangerous combination that no one in the international community can accept."

"What the Iranian president has shown us today is that he is clearly outside the international consensus, he is clearly outside international norms and international legitimacy, and in so doing he has shown the Iranian government for what it is -- a rogue regime opposed to peace and stability and a threat to all its neighboring countries," Regev said.

In addition, Ahmadinejad spoke in Zahedan about Iran's nuclear program, maintaining it will insist on its right to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

"Those who themselves produce nuclear arms should not raise hue and cry against those who only want to gain access to nuclear technology for peaceful purposes," he said, according to a report from the Islamic Republic News Agency.

"Countries which have arsenals of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons which can be used against other countries at their whim and those who supplied the Baathist regime with (chemical) weapons that killed thousands of innocent Iranians ... now go to all lengths to block Iran from gaining access to peaceful nuclear technology," he said.

"We are sure they have criminal intentions, and there was never any doubt that they were piling weapons of mass destruction to be used against less powerful nations," Ahmadinejad said, according to the IRNA report.

'Completely unacceptable'
In Berlin, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said his government had summoned the Iranian charge d'affaires to make "unmistakably clear" its displeasure, The Associated Press said.

"I cannot hide the fact that this weighs on bilateral relations and on the chances for the negotiation process, the so-called nuclear dossier," Steinmeier said, referring to European talks with Iran on its nuclear program. (Full story)

The White House said the comments underlined the need for the international community to work together to "keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons."

"All responsible leaders in the international community recognize how outrageous such comments are," spokesman Scott McClellan said, Reuters reported.

In Brussels, European Commission spokeswoman Emma Udwin said such "completely unacceptable" comments would do nothing to restore confidence in Iran.

"We feel very strongly that Iran is damaging its own interests with these kind of remarks," she added.

The Spanish government said it "emphatically condemns" the remarks by the Iranian president.

"These statements from the highest levels of Iran, added to previous statements, do not contribute in any way to the peace process between Arabs and Israelis, nor to the stability of the Middle East region," the Spanish Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

Ahmadinejad's views contrast with those of his moderate predecessor Mohammad Khatami, who urged a dialogue among civilizations.

Some conservative allies in Iran have criticized the current president's remarks, AP reported, because they fear he is damaging the country's image.

Moderates have urged the ruling Islamic establishment to rein in the president. But Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei supports Ahmadinejad's calls for Israel's elimination, the news agency added.

Tehran-based political analyst Mahmoud Alinejad said the president could feel his speeches strengthen Iran diplomatically.

"There is a perception, based on past experience that only when Iran threatens and pushes does the West back off," he told Reuters.

CNN producer Michal Zippori contributed to this report.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Iranian President Ahmadinejad has described the Holocaust as "a myth"?! Why?

Iran has been pretty firmly under the control of the NWO (and more especially, the British) ever since Khomeini came to power in 1979. The Shah was never more than a little British-CIA puppet, either, but the Shah proved slightly rebellious and hard-to-control. The power infrastructure that NWO has installed in Iran since 1979 is much more stable and enduring (at least from the NWO perspective).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Iranian President Ahmadinejad has described the Holocaust as "a myth"?! Why?

peace,

Quote:
As I will explain later on - the essence of Shiite religion is the suffering through adversities and graet calamity that will happen one day.Actually the suffering of the prophet Mohammed's grandsons is the main obsession of Shiites and cornerstone of their religious teaching.

Very inteesting point, and more interesting is the near similarity with the crucifixion. And where does it all come from? from harboring bad thoughts about God, would God fail to protect the righteous!

The believers know better, they know that God saves the righteous and raises their souls before they suffer, they are transferred directly to Heaven, which means that the martyrs like Jesus, Ali and Hussein didn't actually die the horrible deaths their idol-worshippers would like to think it happened.

Also harboring these bad thoughts about God brings these misguided followers additional pain and trauma which facilitates Satan's taking hold of their minds. The karbala festival in which Ali's worshipers whip and inflict serious injuries on themselves is a living proof. Maybe that can be extended also to the self destruction of the modern Christian by means of Alcohol and extremes. Was the Holocaust too a self fulfilling prophecy!

God is indeed the most efficient reckoner, and Hell starts now for the idolworshipers with this constant pain they seem to enjoy!

The Most Merciful saved Jesus:

[4:157] And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of GOD. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him - they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture, they didn't really kill him.
[4:158] Instead, GOD raised him to Him; GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

The righteous go straight to Heaven:

[2:154] Do not say of those who are killed in the cause of GOD, "They are dead." They are alive at their Lord, but you do not perceive.
------------------------------

Harboring evil thoughts always backfires:

[48:6] And He will requite the hypocrite men and women and the idol worshiping men and women, for they have harbored evil thoughts about GOD. Their evil will backfire against them. For GOD is angry with them, condemns them, and has prepared for them Gehenna. What a miserable destiny!

Hell is already surrounding the disbelievers!:

[9:49] Some of them would say, "Give me permission (to stay behind); do not impose such a hardship on me." In fact, they have thus incurred a terrible hardship; Hell is surrounding the disbelievers.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...