Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: The Last Prophet and Universal Man

psholtz sounds interesting ... if you have the time

I would love to learn which prophecies came true ...

Another question, Was anything as scientifically

advanced as predicting that the entire human

race will be chipped and tracked one day prophesized

by the Oracle ?

Old 12-15-2005, 06:02 PM

That Ben fella is a highly paid servant / figure head. And Greenspan used to be a musician (clarinet), more trivia
Old 12-15-2005, 09:46 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
psholtz sounds interesting ... if you have the time

I would love to learn which prophecies came true ...

Another question, Was anything as scientifically

advanced as predicting that the entire human

race will be chipped and tracked one day prophesized

by the Oracle ?
Classical writers (e.g., Cicero or Plutarch) speak of the Oracle at Delphi w/ the highest possible reverence. It stands to reason that most of its "prophecies" came true (if you believe in that sort of thing). Bear in mind also that the OT is littered w/ "prophecies" that never have come true, and that never will come true. Micah 5:2-6 is a nice example, and a favoriate of Christians. It concerns a prophecy concerning a great Jewish "leader" who will be born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2). Little do Christians bother to check that in the very next verse, this leader is prophesized as leading a great army into Assyria and destroying Israel's northern neighbor.

Huh... hardly Christ-like, all the moreso when you realize that Assyria had been destroyed for something like 700 years by the time that Christ was born, and that moreover it was the Babylonians who had destroyed Assyria, not some Jew from Bethlehem. Soo... chalk up Micah 5:2 to one of the OT's (many) failed "prophecies".. It never did come true and it never will.

Last time I read Revelations, I saw nothing about microchips or global multination corporations tracking every consumer purchase.. Perhaps you're reading the New Intergalatic Space Cadet edition of the Bible? Being old-fashioned as I am, I make due w/ the King James, the NIV and the Lamsa editions (as well as a nice Greek/Hebrew concordance and a Stone edition Chumash). Add to that the fact that Relevations is probably the most misunderstood piece of literature ever written, and .. I'm not sure we're on the same wavelength concerning that.

I can assure you for a fact that there will be no such mass microchiping of the human population. A few ninnies here and there, mainly in government, are going ahead w/ the procedure, but at the same time, this "apocalypse" or "armageddon" or call-it-what-you-will of the ages is much further along than you believe it to be. The final "war" (so to speak) will only last a very short while (relatively speaking), and although it will result in the deaths of a greater part of humanity, the end result is that there will be no NWO and there will be no mass "microchipping" of the human population.

The evil men who stalk this earth (NWO) have much less time on their hands they think they do.. in fact, I daresay they have far less time left than you believe they do. The best thing for us to focus on now is how to prepare for Reconstruction and how to teach posterity NEVER to repeat the mistakes that this evil and sinful generation has committed...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:37 AM

psholtz I WORK in the industry and I can tell

you that RFIDs are planned on everything

and it will be connected with an IP address ...

IBM is one source of the technology ... recently

cows will be chipped to trace its path from birth

to death so the public is better protected of course

... who do you think are the next cattle

to be chipped ? ... read Revelation again !
Old 12-16-2005, 11:30 AM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
psholtz I WORK in the industry and I can tell

you that RFIDs are planned on everything

and it will be connected with an IP address ...

IBM is one source of the technology ... recently

cows will be chipped to trace its path from birth

to death so the public is better protected of course

... who do you think are the next cattle

to be chipped ? ... read Revelation again !
I do not for a moment doubt the truth of what you are saying, in the sense that the ninnies who run these global corporations (in their ignorance) *believe* that they can microchip every human, and they (in their ignorance) *believe* that they can control the fate and destiny of the entire globe. But again, I will say, these fools do *not* control the world, nor they even control a small fraction of it, and they will (sooner rather than later) destroy themselves as a consequence of their own sin and ignorance.

The world is ruled by a much higher power, a power which is benevolent, although exceedingly, exceedingly just and a power which holds each and every human Soul accountable for every word it spake, every action it took and every thought which crossed its mind while incarnated here on Earth (i.e., a power which demands repentance of sin unto the "uttermost farthing", as it were).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:25 PM

I don't think you realize how powerful they are ...

don't listen to me, just keep watching the news

and see the chipping of planet Earth take place

right before your eyes ... be patient if they

don't chip you personally they will get your

kids or grandchildren.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:04 PM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
I don't think you realize how powerful they are ...

don't listen to me, just keep watching the news

and see the chipping of planet Earth take place

right before your eyes ... be patient if they

don't chip you personally they will get your

kids or grandchildren.
They will not be alive in my grandchildren's generation. Like I said before, their end is coming sooner than you think, and their end will be appropriately violent, as befits the crimes they have committed.

In the eyes of the peasants, perhaps these cowards "wield" a lot of power, but last time I checked, cowardly murders aren't very powerful at all (and certainly not in the eyes of God). I don't watch TV, more esp I don't watch the news, since the purpose of news/TV is to (a) brainwash you w/ lies; (b) indoctrinate you into the NWO system; and (c) excite you into a state of irrational fear. As I find none of these activities worth my while, I don't watch TV..

In terms of who these people are, and "knowing" them, I'm quite certain I probably do "know" them and what they're capable of (and I also probably know what these cowards *think* they are capable of, which is quite different than what they are *genuinely* capable of acheiving).. I live in the heart of NYC's Midtown Financial District, and on a good day I might sell one of these NWOer's several tens of thousands of dollars worth of computer software. But I do not fear these cowards.. as Jesus teaches, there is only One whom you need fear -- him who has the power to destroy your Soul -- and he does not dwell upon this sinful Earth..

Old 12-16-2005, 09:10 PM

peace Psholtz,

Very well said, the end is very near indeed.

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-16-2005, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
peace Psholtz,

Very well said, the end is very near indeed.

[3:175] It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers.
Ahmad ... Psholtz ... I understand your viewpoints

... keep in mind their biggest weapon ... they

control the printing presses of money ... they

just print the paper or make a computer

bookkeeping entry and the pixels become power to

buy their way to everybody and everything ... this

weapon will be theirs till the end of time because

the people are so brainwashed that they will

forever choose to stay in the matrix ... it will

be IMPOSSIBLE to awake enough people to fight

them. Look at for example how few people choose to

come to this site !
Old 12-17-2005, 08:23 AM

Quote:
nomad wrote:
it will

be IMPOSSIBLE to awake enough people to fight

them.
They say "save as many as you can". There wont be a lot of us left. And anyone who is caught unprepared will perish. Many people will be caught sleeping in these turbulent times. Many will die in their obscure, spiritual slumber - conscience or not.
Save as many as you can.