Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
I get my facts from white history. Media outlets controlled by whites always over report the crimes of nonwhites and under report the crimes of whites.
Surely you've got that arse about face?

I cant find any recent statistics but according to the British Crime Survey (2000) there was 280,000 crimes that were considered by the victim to be racially motivated in 1999.

http://www.crimereduction.gov.uk/toolkits/rh020701.htm

The number of those attacks against ethnic minorities was 98,000.

http://www.crimereduction.gov.uk/toolkits/rh0208.htm

So if we do the maths less than 9% of the population are responsible for 65% of all reported racial crimes (which is 7.222 times more than they should be) while the other 91% of the population (the Whites) are responsible for 35% of racial crimes.

Yet according to you it's only whites that are racist or violent and its all being covered up by the media. Whereas, in actual fact, its the other way round.

Old 12-23-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: just a hunch, but I get a feeling that Sweden will be the next country to experience race riots

Angle,
Most of the data you provided is from right wing racist organizations. I do not see them as a reliable source. These organizations benefit from sharing such information in hopes of speading the flames of a race war. The actual stats from US government sources state that most crime is committed by a fellow race member. In America, black on black crime is far greater than black on white crime. White on white crime is greater than black on white crime.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:19 AM

Where do your statistics come from Akbar?
Fox news?
If there were rapes by white men on middle eastern women not only the media but the entire middle eastern minority would be screaming.

Every year there are pack rapes of young Australian girls by middle eastern gangs, in one harrowing court case recently in Australia a Lebonese guy even used the defence in court that it was a part of his culture to rape women so he should not be punished for it, also Australian girls were whores and basicly deserved what they got!

Ive never heard of a middle eastern women being raped by a white man although im sure its probably happened somewhere at sometime.

Im sorry my friend but in general white men find middle eastern women extreamly unapealing the same however cannot be said for white girls to middle eastern men!

You decide man, but personally I find your assertations absolutly idiotic.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:24 AM

Khopesh,
Fox news is a right wing conservative news agency whose stats should closely resemble yours.
So white men are not attracted to nonwhite women?
This is an absurd statement. Surely, white men are attracted to nonwhite women. The only difference is that they do not marry them. They will rape and use them, but not marry them. This is the history.
Old 12-30-2005, 07:33 AM

Fox news is the murdoch wing of the new world order, which im sure you realise champions Feminism, Multiculturalism, Globalism etc etc.

Most of those described as (genuinly) radical right wing or nationalists or ultra nationalists radically apose all of the above.

The terms right and left wing now are basicly meaningless as most people can see there is bugger all difference between the actual policys of either camp.

You I think are confuseing right wing outdated arts course rhetoric with the current neo con, jewish or family financial elite of which my friend the white man is their greatest threat!

But that doesnt change the fact that countrys like Sweden and Australia are being eaten from within by subversive middle eastern elements raping and murdering the locals.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:23 AM

things like this can't continue indefinately.

the multi-cultists have been planning for a backlash from the very beginning, and the last time the fecal matter hit the fan we had incidents like Kosovo and ethnic cleansing.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-31-2005, 04:02 AM

Khopesh,
The white man is being used by them to create their control of the world. They share this in several movies that are derived from their Biblical inspired race superiority complex. They want you to believe that you are fighting against the forces of evil, but you are really fighting on the same team with them.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Khopesh,
The white man is being used by them to create their control of the world. They share this in several movies that are derived from their Biblical inspired race superiority complex. They want you to believe that you are fighting against the forces of evil, but you are really fighting on the same team with them.
Three Indonesian girls beheaded
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4387604.stm
Old 12-31-2005, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Khopesh,
So by being aware of racially motivated crime, we are helping the illuminati. great theory there.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-31-2005, 01:49 PM

Thumper,
No, you made the blueprint for racially motivated crime.