Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Help JAH recover the Ark

Hello: Friends

Please consider this article, and movie. The common searches for the Ark of The Covenant are summarized. Ending with the explanation as to its true whereabouts. http://jahtruth.co.uk/request.htm. Followed by this letter to “Help” support recovering “The Ark of The Covenant”.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Your Ref. 1254/MC/02

Dick Roche,
Department of the Environment,
Custom House,
Dublin 1, Ireland.

Tel. 353 1 888 2000
Fax. 353 1 878 8640

Dear Minister Dick Roche,

I write to you in support of JAH’s request to dig a small area of flat grass, measuring two meters by two meters, near The Mound of The Hostages, at The Hill of Tara, to recover The world-famous ‘lost’ Ark of The Covenant.

I understand that the site, at which JAH wishes to dig, is a National Heritage Site and that every measure should be taken to protect and preserve the monuments at all National Heritage Sites. I also understand that JAH only wishes to dig a small area of rough flat grass, away from all of the monuments on The Hill of Tara and, in the event that his excavation is unsuccessful, the grass that he wishes to move can easily be replaced, causing absolutely no damage to the beauty of this National Heritage Site what-so-ever.

I ask you to please consider very seriously and positively JAH’s application to dig at Tara, as the potential benefits to be gained from the recovery of The Ark of The Covenant are beyond comprehension, and there is absolutely no down-side to JAH’s proposal.

I sincerely hope that you will act immediately to clear the way for JAH to carry-out this Work of such great importance and significance to all Nations of the world.

I look forward to your positive action on this matter as soon as possible please.

Yours Sincerely,

Old 12-15-2005, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Help JAH recover the Ark

Why would you want to recover the Old Covenant?

At best, the Zionists/NWO are going to use it as an excuse to abrogate Christ's New Covenant.. In fact, I'd bet my bottom dollar that they're planning to stage a "recovery" of the Lost Ark for precisely this purpose..

Welcome to the Noahide Laws, all ye Gentiles..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:08 PM

My simple suggestion is to leave the ARK OF THE COVENANT alone. Would you give the power of this HOLY OBJECT to modern humanity. Why, so we can offer a plastic model of it at McDonalds for the kids to play with. This object, according to the Bible, was a serious object not to be played with. If you find some object that does not respond to human meddling in a very serious and visible fashion, then it is not the ARK OF THE COVENANT, but a fake.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:24 PM

you would have to read about it from that site.Doubt everything and have no faith if you want. The bible does say that the people won't belive (live by) in the truth. Do you belive in G/D? If so do you believe what he says? Check the last chapter of the old testament,(very small chapter). As far as I know there has not been a prophet named "Elijah" yet, BUT, that is who JAH claims to be.
At the same time, it's only a small area of grass that can be replaced if he fails to find the ark. so no worrys... but if G/D's word is truetext
Old 12-30-2005, 02:57 PM

Look at the 3 men on your avatar and you want to bring forth the ARK OF THE COVENANT for the human race to have in its possession. I have faith that the ARK is exactly as described, do you believe it has run out of power, maybe needs to be recharged, needs to be placed on a Survivors Special. I don't care who JAH claims to be, If he is Elijah then prove it and not by allowing people to desecrate the most Holy Object in the Bible. You need to check your faith. GOD showed many in the Bible what comes of those that think the ARK is a play thing. If you want a fake ark, get the prop from Raiders of the Lost Ark and let JAH have a go.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:59 AM

So you support gun control? God should prove himself to YOU? I should check my faith? I suggest you turn your TV off and pick up the book, watching stupid TV shows like survivor seem to be giving you the wrong beliefs! The proof you demand is at that link, if you choose to check it out, is up to you. For anyone who cannot see through comments like the one above, I recommend reading this… www.illuminati-news.com/spotting-disinformation.mht

The Ark now has to be recovered, in accordance with God's prophecies which He gave to Nostradamus, the French Prophet, to prove to the world that The Laws of The Torah do actually exist and the British people, including the Irish; all of the Commonwealth countries; the U.S.A.; Netherlands; Scandinavia; the Baltic States and others will be shown their true identity as descendants of the ten tribed "House of Israel", which will prove that the governments of these countries were never allowed to replace The Torah with their own laws that have brought poverty to most of the world and are destroying the planet.

This is of the utmost importance because the world cannot continue on its present course or there will soon be, exactly as the Scriptures state, no flesh left alive on the Earth. The only Way to stop the world and turn it around is by recovering The Ark and showing people it is not a myth or a fairy story and showing the people God's Law and how fair and just it is for everyone, rather than like men's laws that favour only the rich. That is why the rich people made up their laws, in defiance of God, in the first place and now want to disarm everyone, also in defiance of God, so the sheeple will be unable to resist being driven further into slavery by Satan's NWO.

When The Ark is recovered; it and what it contains will be shown to the whole world, and the materially rich rulers of this world will no-longer be able to hide The Truth from us, the people. The Ark will act as a “Calling-Card” to all who can see the in-justice; environmental destruction and mass-oppression that is now happening in the world and who want to help to put the world right for the benefit of everyone, including themselves.

Don’t let people do your thinking for you people. Check it out!
http://100777.com/ark/
Old 01-06-2006, 11:59 AM

No thank you, where ever the ARK OF THE COVENANT is it is in good hands. I think you should check the KJV Bible on the subject of this HOLY DEVICE. GOD can become very unhappy with those who are arrogant enough to play games with it.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:52 PM

And we might consider that when Christ's sacrifice was complete, the Lord's glory left the Holy of Holies in the Temple. The sign of the torn curtain can only be a sign that the Old Covenant is obsolete! If the ark is anywhere on the earth, it won't be found until it's ready to be found. As for the Lord's power in the ark, anyone not appointed to tend to the ark was instantly killed for meddling with it.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:33 PM

Very good point Bouncer. They could easily produce a fake ark and maybe this could aid the Illuminati plan. The real ARK ,where ever it is,is still as powerful as ever and the Bible cautions against anyone meddling with it.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:40 AM

Where does it say the torn curtian has anything to do with the Ark of the covenant?

The priests; lawyers and politicians had made up their own laws, in the "Talmud" and misled the people (the blind leading the blind) away from freedom, into their evil system, which made and kept them all rich and powerful and allowed them to prey on the people and steal the people's share of the wealth, under their home-made, illegal and fraudulent laws (James 5:4) and economics (Isaiah 3:12-15 and Ezekiel 34:2, 8).

Therefore the priesthood and false system had to be abolished and IT WAS abolished forever, at The Crucifixion, to make way for the return of God's Rule and Ways, and the New Covenant, under which there was only ONE priest - THE High Priest - Christ (Ezekiel 34:10, 23).

At the Crucifixion the Temple Veil was torn in two, from top to bottom, and totally destroyed -WHY? What was the significance of The Veil, that made it so important, that God needed to destroy it, at The Crucifixion?

For the answer we have to go back in time 2000 years, to around 2000 B.C., to the time of Abraham and Isaac. God chose Abraham because he believed and served only God and NO-ONE else and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Abraham was willing to give up the most precious thing to him, on Earth - his "miracle" son, on Mt.Moriah. Remember Mt. Moriah.

Later, the shepherd boy, king David, asked God if he could build a house for God to live in. He was answered, "Am I a man that I need a house to live in?" I am God and I need no house. I live in the heart of every man that invites Me in to live with him, so I can teach him how to be good (like God).

However, because king David had been God's "well-beloved" servant, God decided to allow David's son Solomon to build Him a house (Temple) on MT. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken Isaac to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.

That Temple or church is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others of EVERY denomination. He does not want a house to live in, He wants to live in your hearts, as a welcome guest to teach you how to be like Him - good.

The Temple, on Mt. Moriah, had an outer court-yard and an inner sanctuary, which was called "The Holy of Holies" - the most sacred spot on Earth, the exact place where Abraham offered up Isaac and it was known as THE Holy Place. This "Holy of Holies" was separated from the outer-court of the Temple by the "Temple Veil" (curtain).

NO-ONE was allowed to enter the "Holy of Holies" EXCEPT the "High Priest", who went in there to communicate with God.

When THE "High-Priest of all time" was crucified by the jewish priests; lawyers and politicians, for challenging their authority, and the "Temple Veil" to the "Holy of Holies" was destroyed, this was to show the world that, from that moment on, the priest-hood was abolished FOR EVER, except for Christ Himself. Since then, through His teachings, of the New Testament (Covenant), EVERYONE has had DIRECT ACCESS TO GOD, if they follow the teachings EXACTLY as written and not as misinterpreted and corrupted by Satan's priests, who have the audacity to say they serve Christ, when they do the opposite of what Christ says. Thereby misleading the people away from God again and into believing that God lives in a house and outside of their hearts, which is the opposite of what God wants. They teach people to sing silly songs, that help no-one, instead of teaching Christ's Teachings, about how to learn from God, how to make the world a better, fairer and safer place, free from poverty and crime, as they should be doing.

Anyone who has not signed up for the New Covenant, in its entirety, is as good as "dead", because you are still under The Curse (penalty clause) of the Old Covenant - slavery and death.

source: http://www.jahtruth.co.uk/passnot.htm#Abraham
assalaam aleykum