Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2005, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Muslims to guard Churches on Christmas

Akbar,
You say that your point is not to convert anyone to your religion.
But this seems to contradict most of your posts, which appear to be designed to make white people feel guilty for being white, and if they happen to be a white Christian, then you really pour on the guilt trip. You never miss a chance to blame whitey for just about any issue that comes up on the forum.

In order for a Islamic cultural invasion to succeed here in the U.S., it's basically comes down to the same method that's being used for making sure that the NWO agenda succeeds. Both groups (though I don't believe that all Muslims are racists like Akbar) must try to convince Christians (especially white Christians) of their own intrinsic inferiority. We know how this is being done by the proponents of the NWO agenda, and Akbar is using the same methods.

Old 12-20-2005, 07:47 PM

Marsali,
You are mistaking my posts for yours. Most of your post are racist and are from racist sources like American Renaisance. When ever I challenge you white racists on my post you cannot repond with an intelligent reponse. On the other hand, when I repond to your posts, I tell you the source of where you got it and why it is another source of NWO propaganda. There is no need for me to play the white guilt card. I can care less how whites feel as long as you do not revert back to the werewolf and just start killing nonwhites on sight like the Aussies are currently doing.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:24 PM

I thought this is a place to discuss the conspiracies that are taking shape all around us, and the biggest one is that muslims and christians are ennemies and that they ARE intrinsically different religions.
If you are brainwashed into beleiving that then my freinds you are barking at the wrong tree.
This post was intended to show that muslims don't want to destroy churches but protect it, even from fellow misguided muslims.
Peace
Old 12-21-2005, 11:34 AM

Exactly, Marcos. This is a place to discuss the NWO agenda, and the conspiracies that pertain to this. But Akbar isn't here to discuss these things. His agenda is to degrade whites and Christians.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:41 PM

I always attack the NWO agenda. The NWO was established using white supremacy to conquer the world. Now that whites have been used to that end, they are being discarded like used toilet paper. I have shared this in all of my posts, but for some reason you see it as an attack on white Christians. Where were you when white Christians were creating havoc on nonwhites over the world while they were on their quest to conquer the world led by the NWO. White Christians were used to oppress nonwhites and to enslave them. Now when I bring light to their actions like other freedom fighters have done you attack me? Attack the NWO, they are the party that led the whites to committ their actions, not me.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:26 PM

It's not as if we don't know that some Christians had slaves and oppressed nonwhites and other whites, but not all Christians have participated in this. Just like the fact that not all Muslims are terrorists.

Christians are not infallible. Just because some Christians have participated in oppression doesn't mean that there is something wrong with the Christian religion. Human beings are self-centered and weak.
You make grand statements that make it sound as if all white Christians are oppressors, which isn't true, and you know it.

And what is your ultimate goal in constantly harping on this?
Old 12-21-2005, 05:12 PM

peace,

Malcolm X before Submission:

" White people are born devils by nature."
"Thoughtful white people know they are inferior to black people."
"When you want strong coffee, you ask for black coffee. If you want it light, you want it weak, integrated with white milk. Just like these Negroes who weaken themselves and their race by this integrating and intermixing with whites"
"The world since Adam has been white--and corrupt. The world of tomorrow will be black--and righteous. In the white world there has been nothing but slavery, suffering, death and colonialism. In the black world of tomorrow, there will be true freedom, justice and equality for all. And that day is coming--sooner than you think."

---------------------------------

After:

"I am not a racist.... In the past I permitted myself to be used...to make sweeping indictments of all white people, the entire white race and these generalizations have caused injuries to some whites who perhaps did not deserve to be hurt. Because of the spiritual enlightenment which I was blessed to receive as a result of my recent pilgrimage to the Holy city of Mecca, I no longer subscribe to sweeping indictments of any one race. I am now striving to live the life of a true...Muslim. I must repeat that I am not a racist nor do I subscribe to the tenants of racism. I can state in all sincerity that I wish nothing but freedom, justice and equality, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all people."

The Multiracial society

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-21-2005, 05:16 PM

I was inspired of my messengerhood on the night of destiny (11/22/2003), then of the USN on 12/16 the same year. Afterwards the corrections of the religious duties as well as the good news/warning of 119 were given to me gradually.
I am a 28 year old (8/22/1977), half Egyptian/Japanese male, i got a B.Sc in mechanical engineering from Cairo University.
I am God's messenger to all of you.

Ahmad Nishitoba
The messenger of God
Old 12-21-2005, 06:43 PM

Ahmad,
That was a nice flowery piece on Malcolm X. That was what was presented to the media. The truth of the matter is that both Malcolm X and the Honorable Elijah Muhammed had made previous trips to Mecca. Malcolm X always knew that Islam was multiracial. He had plenty of contact with Muslims of other races while in the Nation of Islam. What made his last trip to Mecca different was that he wanted to use it as a sign of his break from the Nation of Islam and his embace of the civil rights movement. Even after his statements he still held the belief that Allah had chosen American blacks to revive true Islam as brought by Muhammed. This belief is slowly becoming a reality. All American blacks will not become Muslim, they are too attached to their slave masters. Only 5% of them need to become Muslims in order to revive true Islam.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:53 PM

Ahmad Nishitoba
The messenger of God