Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2005, 09:52 PM

Default Re: When Exactly did Hollywood come up with the phrase "TIN FOIL HAT"?

I said hypothetical, Daddy Dearest has no credentials to show, but move away from the computer info are I will make it and you sound silly. Off the deep end seems I was accused of that before by someone of some importance. Well never mind, but like I said man, what art?

Old 12-17-2005, 09:59 PM

What ART? Your the one who's been drawing that SATANIC CRAP on this FORUM.. under the names first off IGNT and then rr, and lord knows what before that, you mocked The great TB with your DEMONIC CRAP.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:11 PM

Oh! now I get your drift "MAN" It's all that damm LIQUOR! Look man lay off the shit, I know what that crap will do to you.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:18 PM

Well where is this art I don't see it any where and where is this great TB and who is this great TB and was he greater than Satan. If so where is he, she, or it. Really now, Crap art why would crap art offend anyone. I would like to see it. BTW I do believe that if you keep up that computer linked with Satan crap you will need to start stocking up on tin foil. You see I think it hits a raw nerve in the Old Man and times are getting short. About 31 years now, but who's counting. Pressure, pressure so much to do and so little time to do it. Don't you think its nice of me to sort of warn you. Have you noticed the change in this site, wonder why. Almost as if something were keeping tabs on this place. No you guys would have figured it out by now. Oh well.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:30 PM

Ok, enough is enough! your sounding like a complete "KOOK" now take your words, which I could easily copy here, and THINK what the HELL you are saying MAN! You SIR KEEP threating people on this forum as if they are nothing, I'm personally going to stop your BS! Now if you want to discuss something that irritates you let me know, and we'll discuss it. I personally have gone off the DEEP END on this forum, and I regret it, because i realize everybody has their OPINION on things.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:48 PM

Words, words, words you can feel the miasma that is coiling around this forum now. It is not my doing or are you claiming that it is. You watch and tell me what you see. Are you a child, are you a young adult. I have my opinion. Remember the 31 years that I threw out, stop it, another one comes. I didn't say I was Satan, I asked what if I was Satan. I don't even know if you believe in such a thing. Can you concentrate on a topic if so do so. I threaten no one that I am aware of. Just a lonely landlord seeking tenants. What you write is not even rational. I said that if you continue with certain ramblings you might bring attention to yourself. Thats being friendly and helpful, not threatening. Wake up man, as so many post on this site, things are getting down to the wire. Have you ever heard the saying "said the spider to the fly". Anyway its time to put another log on the fire, you see I am particularly susceptible to the cold.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:58 PM

Ok, Lets examine your statements: What if I were Satan, and I"m susceptible to the cold. Well lets start by saying that COLD is a non TERM because COLD only exist where HEAT is dissipated, and as far as you thinking you are SATAN, WELL lets just say WELCOME to the CROWD. DO you know how many PEOPLE can claim that? And just for the record I think anyone who would think he IS SATAN is IRRATIONAL!
Old 12-17-2005, 11:11 PM

Look PERSON! I don't want any anger between FORUM readers1 I simply give my OPINION On things and that's IT! I hope you find whatever the HELL your looking for! Now if you want BULLSHIT ILLUMINIST CRAP go to (Above top secret .com) and (RINF.COM) I'm simply one mind out here...
Old 12-18-2005, 12:40 AM

Now I'm so angry, we're going to shut down HOLLYWOOD! OH, you think not, well THE REAL AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL.... AS i'm writing this my computer shut down!!!!! YOU People keep up with this shit! YOU"ll see!...
Old 12-18-2005, 08:23 AM

The stammering of youth waifing across the valleys of indecision. The Tin Foil Hat would go nicely with a Lead Overcoat and some Concrete Shoes.