Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: white supremacists plan race war in Australia

Thumper brought up an excellent point about 'not everyone walks around with a huge chip on their shoulder ruminating about what another groups ancestors did to their ancestors.'

If you could just respond in a sincere manner to a practical statement such as this, Akbar, maybe we would get somewhere in this situation.

When I look in the mirror, I don't see the face of a slaveowner. Not one white person in this country living today has ever owned a slave. Not one black person living in this country was ever a slave here. Some of my ancestors were slaveowners, and some were also slaves (white slaves; before there were black slaves, most of the slaves were white).

How many whites are really completely white? How many blacks are completely black? Are you completely black, Akbar? If so, you are a rarity. Unless, of course, you weren't born in this country.

A black conservative American named Thomas Sowell has written a few books on the race issue. I don't know if he still does this, but he used to send out a certificate (to any white person who asked for it) which stated that the said white person is 'hereby absolved of all white guilt.'

We are not responsible for anything that our ancestors may have done, good or bad.

Old 12-21-2005, 07:27 PM

There is no point to make whites feel guilty for slavery. The fact is that you have benefitted from slavery. First, slavery dehumanized blacks in America for over 200 years. Also, blacks had to suffer extreme racial bariers up until 1965. It was not until that time that blacks had equal access to resources as whites. So basically, whites have had a head start to success, while blacks had to reconnect the family bonds that were destroyed due to slavery. Most blacks have still not recovered from this judging from the poor condition of the black family in America. Thomas Sowell is an "Uncle Tom". So anything coming from him is just like it is coming from American Renaissance. So the fact is that you did not have to own slaves to benefit from slavery. As long as you are white you benefitted from it due to"white privilege".
Old 12-21-2005, 07:32 PM

according to another poster on this site (crowneagel?), black society was actually quite robust and independent before 1965.

the thing that hurt blacks the most was the welfare state (which hurts all races, just look at the booze hardened generation in Russia) and the importation of cocaine by the CIA.

I'm not denying that blacks are under attack, but they have to properly identify their enemies first. And that would the welfare liberal pimps who program them to fail by teaching them to spend all their time and energy hating mainstream white people and depending on them, instead of being proud and independent like they once were.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-21-2005, 07:59 PM

Yes, Thumper you are correct. Blacks were doing quite well before intergration. White leaders feared that blacks would become too independent and successful in America. So they championed the civil rights movement. Whites had a choice of selecting between having blacks as dependent children through the civil rights movement or as independent, self sufficient, adults through the do for self movement of the honorable Elijah Muhammed. The white leaders chose the civil rights movement. The civil rights movement has been used as a trojan horse to destroy the fabic of America. Even gays belong to the civil rights movement because they feel they too should get special treament for a sex act. Sadly, the civil rights movement has turned into a horse and pony show. Blacks leaders only beat the drums of civil rights because they would be unemployed without it.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:23 PM

Default Re: whitey bad

Akhbar, you seem to see everything through the lens of colour. You do not see the people underneath the colour. You feel you have reason to hate white people.

What's that saying? Judge not someone till you have walked a mile in their shoes. You see every white person as a relative of a KKK member. That's retarded. That's like walking up to a black guy and assuming he's a pro athlete (or a relative of one).

As I pointed out before, if you could see through your rage, every race has a history of tribal violence and war. Your race, whatever it is, was immune from that? How well do you know of your distant ancestral history? Modern history is a but a blip in time, a snapshot.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:13 AM

I dont think I noticed any white supremisists on the news footage just ordinary Aussies and a lot of girls who have had it with being beated raped and murdered by middle eastern shitbags.

Saying these people are white supremisists is like describing all middle eastern people as terrorists or rapists?
It aint that easy mate.

The facts of the matter are this group of people concentrated in the western suburbs of Sydney and parts of most of the major cities in Australia have been causing major havoc for years (Terrorism?).

It is political that these criminals have gone unpunished and left to spread their spite unabated thus causing the groundswell reaction at Cronulla by the ordinary people who live there.
No doubt in the future it may be possible to try police and politicians who have been complicite in this rape of the Australian way under the new sedition laws!
I wonder how fun the multiculturalists would find it being locked up in Barrwon with their Leb mates and political masters?

In any case i doubt very much if this has finished
and even the media bullshit spin that the ordinary people of Cronulla are white supreamisists for standing up for themselves and waving the Aussie flag, I even heard one idiot (a woman) on the media saying that waving the Australian flag should be banned, id like to see those type of people deported to a place like Lebenon and then maybee they would apreciate Australia and realise how they are destroying it.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:16 AM

Here's a post from another forum regarding the Lebanese mentality:

Let me first introduce myself, my name is Muhammed and I born in Lebanon in 1965. I left Lebanon in 1984 and have lived in Europe for the last 20 years. My father is Palestinian and my mother is Lebanese and my two grandmothers are also Lebanese.
You would expect that I will defend the Lebanese, but I will try to be objective. I have to confess that I have never been to Australia, but I believe that I understand the Lebanese mentality in such a way that makes me able to analyze their problems.

Let us start with a historical background. Lebanon is created by the French colony in 1921. The name “Lebanon” is a name for a mountain and actually that area of land had always been under Syrian or Palestine. It is a collection of different groups, clans and sects. It contains all kinds of religions and nationalities, Moslems (Sunni, Shiite,.), Christians(Maronite, Catholic, ..), Druze, Arabs and non-Arabs( Armenian, Kurds, ..). During the history, these small groups have always fought against each other to get more power and influence. Many of these groups have an old tradition of immigration seeking for new opportunities.

Lebanese (across all their races and religions) like very much to immigrate in order to improve their standard of life and they rarely return back. There is no problem about that, but the problem is by the way and criteria that they measure their success. If a Lebanese returns back, he/she will be evaluated by the amount of money that he/she collected regardless for the source of the money. A man with one million $ from selling drugs is 10 times better than a hard worker one with hundred thousands $.

Lebanese always accuse others for their internal problems and conflicts. They hate Syrians, Palestinians, other Arabs and each other. They demand their rights in the countries they immigrate to. However, they deprive 300,000 Palestinian refugees from their basic civil rights. Palestinians in Lebanon have no right to work or even to buy an apartment and they treated with no respect. You can refer to the thousands of reports from human rights organization about the discrimination of Palestinian refugees in Lebanon.

I am confident that the root cause of the Lebanese problem in Australia, Canada or Switzerland has nothing to do with religion or race rather than a mentality problem. Lebanese have to respect and treat others well before they ask others to be treated well. Lebanese should have the courage to recognize their problems and try to solve them before it getting really bad.

http://cracker.com.au/viewthread.aspx?categoryid=11121&threadid=94719&fl agged=1#94719
Old 12-22-2005, 01:33 AM

I also HEAVILY SUSPECT that Europe and perhaps Australia are importing hardcore criminals, in exactly the way Hitler recruited brown shirts from the prisons, just as FEMA did as recently as New Orleans, etc. They use these people as the catalyst for social engineering.

In Canada we have one the highest immigration rates, and while we do have integration problems, we don't NEARLY have the same problems of jihad fomenting in ghettoes, or 'no go zones' for western women, or general lawlessness/race riots.

This is all intentional.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-22-2005, 03:07 AM

The manipulation and mobilization of the brainwashed, mind controlled, criminal and violent sub-human masses for the purpose of destroying law and order, culture and tradition is a textbook modus operandi of the Satanic forces of International Bolshevism.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:30 PM

This,
All whites may not be able to trace their family history to a KKK member, but they can trace their entire existence on a societal system that gives them special privilege based on race. Sure you may not have any relatives that are KKK members or were slaveowners, but you are an accomplice to the crime by the fact that you benefit by white privilege. You see the reality of life in America paints a picture of a place that privilege is based on the color of your skin. Blacks are routinely discriminated against in the areas of housing, health insurance, life insurance, auto insurance, securing credit, visiting stores, social security, education. Basically, in all areas of life in America, blacks are treated less fairly than whites. Also, wealth does not play too much of a role, as Oprah was denied access to a high fashion store in Europe. They thought she was just another black person.