Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2005, 11:45 AM

Default Re: whitey bad

Khopesh,
I'm sure the Aborigines can make a better case against the Aussies being terrorist than the Arabs. I don't think the Aborigines took it upon themselves to attack all Aussies for their treatment of them. What makes the Aussies so special. Oh! I forgot. "White privilege". It seems that whites can attack an entire race of people for an act of a few of them and call it justice. If another race did the same thing that race would be called evil. Why do whites attack all of the nonwhites for the actions of a few? To me it seems to be evil, but to you it is a normal way of life.

Old 12-22-2005, 12:01 PM

Akbar, discrimination happens everywhere and to everyone. 'white privilege' is simply a function of white people living in their own society. In Liberia, non-blacks aren't allowed to own property or become full citizens; therefore, that country has 'black privilege'. I'm sure it's the same with most non-western countries, like Korea or Japan, which I don't have a problem with.

your mission should not be to try to be validated by all whites, but rather to bring your people to a level where they don't have to rely on that. In the case of blacks being discriminated, from say, a private club or restaurant, we have two options. Do you petition to be accepted, or do you set up your own establishment? Which is the greater moral victory?

We have to stop equating white society with HUMAN SOCIETY. As if to say that any minority that doesn't have full acceptance from white people cannot develop into a full human being. You give whites way too much credit, and you're selling yourself short. This is the sick kind of interdependece that liberals have been pushing for decades, and as you can see, it creates lots of resentment.

I think if it weren't for the welfare state and other factors that were deliberately engineered blacks and other minorities wouldn't be in the position that they are in. But at the same time, we have to stop believing in liberal propaganda that white acceptance is the key to prosperity. It puts whites at a higher level, and everyone else in the dependent role.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-22-2005, 01:35 PM

Thumper,
I do not depend on the validation of whites. My posts are only to shed light on some of the evils committed by whites. It seems that most people on this site only see the crimes of other races and not their own. I don't think that blacks are looking for white acceptance when they speak out against a racist system. We all should speak out against injustice. Isn't this the way of Jesus? Blacks are not looking for a handout. They only want all people to join them in the fight against injustice even if it is against their own race. Sitting on the sidelines only makes you an accomplice to the crimes of injustice. When blacks seek whites to be just, it does not mean that whites are superior. It only means that they are human when they become just. You are making too many excuses. It's like if someone jumped off a bridge. Will you also follow simply because they did it? Decribing the discrimination in other countries is a cop out. I do not compare America to any other country. We should strive to be the best and become a beacon of light to the other countries. It seems that you are stating that it is okay for whites to discriminate in America because America is a white country. What about the Native Americans who were killed for the country and the blacks who built it?
Old 12-22-2005, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
It seems that whites can attack an entire race of people for an act of a few of them and call it justice. If another race did the same thing that race would be called evil. Why do whites attack all of the nonwhites for the actions of a few?
I know I don't post here much but I suggest you read up on the recent Birmingham riots in England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Birmingham_riots

These riots were worse than the ones in Australia and there wasn't a white person involved, unless you count the police that is.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:35 AM

Angle,
Welcome aboard! I see your point. There is no need for me to continue to harp on this issue.