Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2005, 02:52 AM

Default if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens?

it seems everything is an altar to satan these days...

also, does anyone have an opinion about Feng Shui?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-21-2005, 05:39 AM

Default Re: if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens?

I was in a shopping centre, the other day, when I noticed that the ceiling had been decorated with upside-down Christmas trees. This is satanic tradition.
Out of curiosity (and boredom), I wandered into a Toys'R'Us to have a look at what kids are playing with these days. I saw a gay Barbie doll, no kidding, a homosexual Barbie doll called 'Liam' or something, who was dressed clearly as 100% queer. I couldn’t believe it! I also saw a little doll with black hair, a trident, devil horns and a very occultist-looking mirror with flames in the reflection. Also a “Pagan Brat” doll (?).
Old 12-21-2005, 10:52 AM

Default Re: if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens?

exactly. what else is considered satanic though, besides the obvious (such as inverting things)?

what about Feng Shui where they talk about 'energy' in your household, and how it can be corrected through better architecture?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-21-2005, 10:58 AM

All attempts to control the supernatural forces are basically witchcraft. That's what Feng Shui is. What amazes me is that doctors, lawyers use that shit in their offices. Putting a mirror in front of a door to send away bad spirits. Come on.

Witchcraft is a door to Satan because the only way a person can use supernatural forces is when a demon does something to her. They will mess around with it until a demon does something for real, and then they become enslaved to the practice. You won't find one person who deals with Feng Shui who is not involved with other occultic activity.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:21 AM

i posted this question on GLP and someone responded that it was basically 'sacred geometry'

any mention of this so-called 'sacred geometry' in the bible?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-21-2005, 01:41 PM

It's kinda interesting how most american churches have gothic pagan phallic architecture with those pointy steeples or dome shaped like capital hill. I think that says something pretty clear about who they really worship.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-21-2005, 01:46 PM

I haven't seen anything about "sacred geometry" in OT KJV. Pretty sure it's not in the gospels either. I don't know about the rest of NT though.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-21-2005, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
i posted this question on GLP and someone responded that it was basically 'sacred geometry'

Yes, the Ark of Noah, The Ark of the Covenant, Solomon's Temple, and more are based on very sacred geometry and the exact measurements are given in the Bible.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Indred wrote:
Quote:
Thumper wrote:

Yes, the Ark of Noah, The Ark of the Covenant, Solomon's Temple, and more are based on very sacred geometry and the exact measurements are given in the Bible.
are we allowed to copy this? :-P :-o :-D :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-21-2005, 08:01 PM

If you mean the Biblical items I mentioned, I suppose if it could be afforded. Solomons Temple is being prepared now in the same way it was prepared the 1st time. The estimated cost is 150 Billion Dollars. The inside is solid gold. It is being prepared in the same prefab way as the 1st Temple of Solomon, not Herod's reconstruction.