Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2006, 10:34 AM

Default Re: if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs be evil omens?

Sacred geometry just because it has measurements ? I guess any blueprint has some kind of measure, and it doesn't make them all sacred.

There was a meaning in the construction: the outter court, the holy of holies, etc., but it is nothing occult, since it is explained in the Bible.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:06 PM

Default Re: if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"> listen hw intresting this is..........

u knw wen u watch horror films about witches, and wen ppl sacafrise thongs or ppl
well hav u noticed they always hav a big ( very big) star

and u can draw a star two ways ..... ethier two triangles or the other way, well the star witht he two triaangle is a devils sign.did u knw tht??
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sonya Uddin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:18 PM

Default Re: if architecture is the religion of the masons, can certain architectural designs

I was watching a youtube video where John Todd was holding an interview. I remember him saying that the altars in catholic churches are very similar to the altars used in demonic rituals. Not exactly the same, being as I'm pretty sure they don't have the Crucifix as the centerpeice, but the main geometry and make of it is similar.

Just something interesting. If I find the link to that video I'll post it.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
it seems everything is an altar to satan these days...

also, does anyone have an opinion about Feng Shui?

for the altar part, it was anton lavay who said that the tv set was satans altar,

so, armed with knowing that, I cannot be surprised there are many other altars around us that we normally don't notice.

and feng shui, was most likely created out of the mystery religions, with help from the demonic realm, to set up these protocols of beliefs. [ in the book of enoch, the fallen angels stole secrets from heaven b4 they were thrown out, and coincidentally the same is recounted in the koran by the jinn. the demons use those secrets, with their own symbolism to create many many different religions, many are secretive ]