Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2005, 09:06 AM

Default 87% want Bush impeached - MSNBC poll

87% want Bush impeached - MSNBC poll:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904#survey

Old 12-22-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Re: 87% want Bush impeached - MSNBC poll

As long as he's around, might as well let him finish his term. Besides, who else would Cheney have to amuse himself? Powell?

As for the situation in Iraq, I doubt that hundreds of years of history and tradition can be wiped away with a military coup and a "Democratic" election or two. This kind of radical change takes a lot of time and a lot of work. Who will go the distance?

In the mean time, we might as well stick around over there and keep the peace, right??? :-?
Old 12-22-2005, 02:29 PM

NO. Don't change pilots in mid flight. Unless the first one had an attack of bad clams. But I'm getting a little tired of whining about the "innocent victims" of 9/11. Of course they are innocent. That's what terrorism is. If they were guilty, it would be retribution or vigilantism. The point of terrorism is that it can happen anywhere to anyone. That's terror.

Oh, that reminds me, tax season is almost upon us. :-)
Old 12-22-2005, 04:43 PM

That's 87% Respondents Want Him On Trial - :-o :-o :-o

That's 87% Respondents Want Him On Trial

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.

Unless of course, he is the declared “American Dictator & we can’t, because there is no power on our side to make the law of the “Constitution Of The US” & “The Bill Of Rights” stand to our defense. In that case all you can do is say, "Goodby Land" & "Hello my fellow slaves"...

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)