Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2004, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Is Beer evil? Is Satan behind beer?

Fablefish,

Do you know where you would be if you took the money you spent on beer, plus the lost productivity from the next day. What does this add up to over just the last ten years?
What about your health too, what if you had replaced those beers with freshly squeezed orange juice, how much better your health would be.
I understand your attitude, it makes you part of the in crowd. You are a cool guy by worldly standards.

Old 12-12-2004, 10:22 PM

Okay, now that I'm thinnkin' straight again,(Hey thanx Bernie) I think the coolest song for this topic is Ozzy Osbourn's "Demon Alcohol"! Yeaheah! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-12-2004, 10:44 PM

Actually, I'm kind of on the fence with this topic, because even though I was born into a evangelical Christian teetotalling family, I drink one beer per day to forestall kidney stone formation.
After suffering great torment over the past five years passing numerous exquisitely painful stones, I came across a Finnish study that indicated that nominal beer consumption seemed to greatly reduce the problem.

Cheery, Beer-y Kidneys

After all, if you really want to extend this "poop" analogy to its uttermost limits, isn't cheese manufactured in much the same way, through fermentation and microbiotic excretion?
Old 12-13-2004, 05:57 AM

Peace all,

Intoxicants in general give access to Satan and his tribe (the Jinn-beings) to take over our minds, and control us like puppets to serve their own material lusts, ever wondered why intoxicated people act like different persons!

2:219

They ask you about intoxicants and gambling: say, "In them there is a gross sin, and some benefits for the people. But their sinfulness far outweighs their benefit." They also ask you what to give to charity: say, "The excess." GOD thus clarifies the revelations for you, that you may reflect,

5:90

O you who believe, intoxicants, and gambling, and the altars of idols, and the games of chance are abominations of the devil; you shall avoid them, that you may succeed.

5:91

The devil wants to provoke animosity and hatred among you through intoxicants and gambling, and to distract you from remembering GOD, and from observing the Contact Prayers (Salat). Will you then refrain?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-13-2004, 11:36 AM

mushdummy.
Old 12-13-2004, 12:09 PM

I would like to be more clear on my opinion.

Beer cannot be bad. It's the people who worship beer. Yet Satan-the temptor-who knows the human will is weak says to you,

"Ye shall not surely get drunk and pass out but the more ye drink you will be like a beer drinking god to your friends."

Moderation is a virtue.

The wisest king in all the world said,

Proverbs 23:29-30 Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes? They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:06 PM

I agree beer is not bad or evil.. But say what you will.. I still like the buzz... and it is an ancient remedy for sleeplessness.. If you take any pills for any reason.. You are as guilty or more than I am.. My vices are coffee in the morning and less than a six-pack at night... And if I smoke some pot now and then it beats going to a shrink.. Tell me I'm wrong.. My vices and "medicines" come to less than $5 per day... and I enjoy my life... So go ahead and yell at me all you do gooders.. I am 60 years old and I don't care... (Wait until you get to be 60 and you will see what I mean).. This is my life, and I am having a good time.. And if you think it is selfish for me to have a good time.. Get a life... Or go into a cave somewhere and spend your life in prayer for whatever God you chose..

But don't bug me with condemnation for wanting to slurp on something that is the very foundation of civilization itself.

Hic-up.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:07 PM

Ah alcohol...
the great social lubricant

mary XXX
Old 12-13-2004, 10:47 PM

I like to call it liquid courage! int: :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-16-2004, 04:48 AM

Well here's the deal on this poop/satan subject. If you hate the beer. Hate the grains hate the vegetables and corn or what ever else is sprayed with fertilizer. Manure. So what's worse drinking beer through the process of fermentation , or eating food that has actually been sprayed down with sh*t??? If you really think an alcoholic beverage can be evil and have satan himself inside the bottle you should look and research: ABSINTHE

Beer fermentation link:
[size=x-small]http://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/...oBookGlyc.html[/size]
Yes beer binging is bad so is being an alcoholic
Can you eat the hops and barley to catch a buzz?
I don't know I have never tried.
Cocaine the powder and the rock are bad. Chewing coa coa leaves thins out your blood and could allow you to climb mountains. So cocaine bad coa coa leaves good?

Opium is good compared to Heroin.

If you are in search of hallucinogens would you eat ergot or go to its synthetic cousin LSD?
Ergot can kill you / LSD might be from the goverment stash? Both are bad but widely used.

The more refined a drug ( all the above are drugs ) the more dangerous and addictive it becomes. Does this mean going "straight edge" is for you? No its all about your self control. People push drugs everyday. Commercials selling drugs EVERYBODY has at least a few symptons "blah blah head ache blah blah cramp" "BUY ME NOW" the side effects could be a page long!!! The guy on the street corner
"hey dude wanna buy a joint/rock/H/extasy"
Well "god damn the pusher man"
Both are the same the pushers on the street do not get the "air time"
And for all those people out there who know the bible and its quotes:
Don't we have the means and the rights to use all the seeds of the earth for our own benefit?

[size=x-small]Edited for formatting only[/size]