Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

DRAK...just watched the last bit on Ickes Barneby Travelling Road Show! What a COMPLETE load of shit!

The man is OBVIOUSLY a plant...and not a very good one! He is OBVIOUSLY lying and VERY anxious when he gets onto the subject of his reptiles. He is anxious because he KNOWS he is spinning complete shit.

Somewhere on a hard drive are images of Icke and some little boys. He is a compromised idiot.

How in Gods name has this man attained ANY credibility? How? He has taken a grab bag of new age shit, mixed it with some new age physics and thrown in some pot talk me and me mates used to mumble under the power of the mowie wowie.

This man should have been laughed out of time/space existence YEARS AGO!

There is a particular quote from Jim Garrison when another "Illuminati Spin Doctor" tried to explain the path of a bullet that was IMPOSSIBLE through the use of fancy physics...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with it's tail tied to a Daisy, but use you're eyes, you're common sense".

I will no longer get angry when confronted by an idiot who's only reference is Icke. Icke relies on bringing together an ecclectic grab bag of this and that to confuse the eye and muddle the thought process's until you actually utter those immortal words..."well, we must keep an open mind".

I now officially pity "Ickarians". They are a pathetic grouping of starved for information Ethiopians. If they take the time to peruse this site they might actually get themselves a decent feed of organic vege's with a small serve of compassionately killed red meat.

People...he is a "stooge". No more, no less. May a bus on the correct "frequency" mow him down...of course as our dear David likes to say...it does'nt matter baby coz it's ALL an Illusion!!!! It will pass straight through him, right Icke?

The Illuminati is RUBBING it in your face with this guy.

Old 09-22-2005, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Of course Icke is a plant..

Anybody who mixes genuine criticism of the Federal Reserve (in Chapter 3) alongside Shape-Shifting Lizard People (in Chapter 4) *has* to be on CIA payroll.. This is precisely how the Establishment discredits legitimate criticism of its activities (by juxtaposing those criticisms next to outlandish claims like Icke's ... so that if you go out in the real world and try to educate people about the Fed, the public will think you *must* believe in lizard people as well).. :-P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
May a bus on the correct "frequency" mow him down..
Now that's funny! :-P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:57 AM

Well yes.

But to see a room full of fools lapping up shit and telling you it's mother milk is disconcerting.

I am not saying this for effect but I am truly shocked by how this guy got ANY credibility.

Alex Jones should never have allowed him on his show and in fact Jones should pummel him from dawn till dusk as the blatent stooge he is.

I personally dont want anyone who believes Ickes infantile crap on the side of freedom lovers. They are a hinderence and in effect giving energy to the other side by even giving a sideways glance at this guy.

The idiocy of it all!

Bush must be laughing himself silly.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:16 AM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Of course Icke is a plant..

Anybody who mixes genuine criticism of the Federal Reserve (in Chapter 3) alongside Shape-Shifting Lizard People (in Chapter 4) *has* to be on CIA payroll.. This is precisely how the Establishment discredits legitimate criticism of its activities (by juxtaposing those criticisms next to outlandish claims like Icke's ... so that if you go out in the real world and try to educate people about the Fed, the public will think you *must* believe in lizard people as well).. :-P
The NWO folks sure know how to protect themselves

they will probably try to make the linkage between

the Lizard people and Private Federal Reserve

widespread to discredit any critism of the Fed ...

the other day I saw his books in a MAIN stream

chain book store ... this is solid proof he's

on their payroll.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:54 AM

Quote:
The idiocy of it all!

Bush must be laughing himself silly.
Bush is probably trying to find the zipper on his lizard suit so he can take a leak...

"Condi! Condi! HELP ME!!!
Old 09-22-2005, 06:13 AM

TB,

Interesting that you mentioned Alex Jones, because in the last program he did on Icke, Icke was always trying to push the conversation to new age topics, while Jones kept trying to get anything about the NWO from Icke.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:07 PM

What's wrong tb, don't you want to go with ICKE to the rain forest for a retreat???

I am thoroughly disgusted with people like ICKE who give mind control victims a bad name!!

Money???

Is that what it all comes down to or is he a freakin' mind controlled slave?
Old 09-22-2005, 04:48 PM

nevermind ops:
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-22-2005, 05:10 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
nevermind ops:
Oh, just say it, NOHOPE!!!