Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2006, 01:37 AM

Default Re: Population Control?

:-?
Quote:
When the U.S. and other Western countries drop bombs on Muslims countries they are not dropping them on the leaders you mentioned. They are dropping them on the population. The relationships that the U.S, have with the leaders you mentioned do not have anything to do with Islam.
They do because the leaders or dictators are all Muslims and in the case of Iran the leaders have been Muslim fundies.They are also if not elected by the people, led to power on popular uprisings or Revolutions like the Iranian one in 1979.
So I dont understand your argument that Muslim people in these countries are somehow blameless and not responsible for their leaders and their regimes!.The leaders like King Fard in saudi arabia are billionaires loaded with asests yet they do nothing to help their people or fellow Muslim nations because they greedy corrupt and selfish yet they all claim to be Muslims. Note that countries like Lebannon Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Jordan etc.. do nothing to help the Palestinians or Iraq, Iran or any poorer Muslim nations why, because they are plain greedy and selfish just like any secular human beings give them little money and western lifestyles and the teachings of allah go out the backdoor!.Your claims are full of holes akbar!. :-?

Old 01-09-2006, 11:32 AM

Oz,
You are speaking in tongues. In Islam a Muslim is recognized by his actions not his verbal expressions like Christianity. You proved my point that the leaders you mentioned are not really Muslim, but only call themselves that for political purposes. Just like most of you right wingers say about that rainbow GWB. i'm sure all of those leaders share the same religion as GWB, because all of their actions appear to be the same.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:00 PM

1) Faithful Muslims cannot eat bacon or sausage for breakfast in the name of Jesus Christ.

Qur'an 2:173 He has forbidden you only what dies of itself, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that over which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked.

2) Faithful Muslims cannot eat a ham sandwich for lunch in the name of Jesus Christ.

Qur'an 5:3 Forbidden to you is that which dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that on which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked, and the strangled animal, and that beaten to death, and that killed by a fall, and that killed by goring with the horn, and that which wild beasts have eaten - except what you slaughter; and that which is sacrificed on stones set up for idols, and that you seek to divide by arrows; that is a transgression.

3) Faithful Muslims cannot eat pork chops for dinner in the name of Jesus Christ.

Qur'an 6:146 Say, I find not in that which is revealed to me nothing forbidden for an eater to eat thereof, except that it be what dies of itself, or blood poured forth, or flesh of swine - for that surely is unclean - or what is a transgression, other than the name of Allah having been invoked on it.

4) Faithful Muslims will starve unless the food is blessed in the name of Allah only.

Qur'an 16:115 He has forbidden you only what dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that over which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked.

MUSLIM RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES
Old 01-10-2006, 05:18 PM

The white devils will not be successful!
Old 01-10-2006, 06:42 PM

Why Quran is not from God:

Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran. Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:22 PM

The Christian spook speaks! I seriously doubt you are Christian. I think you are a Christ killer! The Quran is the greatest miracle. It has awaken the dead, made a blind man see, basically all of the miracles that Jesus has done it was done with the Quran. How? because all of the miracles that Jesus performed were symbolic. So they are the same miracles performed by the Quran. All of the things you state have been documented about the Bible not the Quran. In fact I think you copied the quotes from a work done about the Bible. All of your posts are illogical and stupid. When you respond with intelligence then you will be ready to challenge me. Until then try to figure out how I found out you are a Christ killer.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:13 PM

The Islamic spook speaks! I seriously doubt you are Islamic. I think you are a plain killer! The Quran is not a miracle. It insured the dead, made a sighted man blind, basically none of the miracles that Jesus did. Nothing was done with the Quran. How? because none of the miracles that Jesus performed were symbolic. So they are not the same miracles performed by the Quran. All of the things you state have been documented about the Quran not the Bible. In fact I think you copied the quotes from a work done about the Quran. All of your posts are illogical and stupid. When you respond with intelligence then you will be ready to challenge. Until then try to figure out how I found out you are just a plain killer.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:47 PM

Wow! How original, try to use your own brain if you have one.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:48 PM

Wow! How unoriginal, try to use your own brain if you have one.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:51 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Islam7.jpg[/img]