Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2006, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

as a mongolian tree monkey, i find that in bad taste.

Old 02-13-2006, 02:33 PM

Mongo,
Are you saying that you are a primate or just a homo?
Old 02-14-2006, 07:26 AM

black,
Yes, I have also seen occasions were rainbows have children before they find out that they were born gay. I think the overall promotion of that lifestyle is for population control. The question is would they have had more children before the world convinced them that they were born gay?
Old 02-15-2006, 08:24 PM

Akbar,
Maybe we can get mongo to answer that question. He emailed me to say he was a gay primate.
Old 02-17-2006, 06:48 PM

Thier is definatly a link and it was promoted. I dont know of any public studies on the subject but I will qoute a former post of mine I titaled "Soy transgender and the NWO"

I thought I'd share a good link I came accross a while back about homosexuality/lesbianism/transgender and phytoestrogens especialy those in soy. Its a link with several articles in it on the subject. be sure you dont miss the fictional story on the bottom if you like macrbe humor

http://www.senselessplanet.com/soyhomo.htm

Also a link about the promotion of homosexualty for birth control.

http://www.inoohr.org/worldpopulationcontrolpromote.htm

I am unable to open the second link there is it just me or has it been blocked?

Many people are born or soon become transgendered but its not natural its from exposure to pytoestrogens either in the womb or shortly after. You get these in your diet from soy products and anything that has been sprayed with herbacides especialy wheat they use it to rush ripening.
Edit: Oh and dont forget the phytoestogens in plasics you know like the stuff most little kids toys are made of
Old 02-19-2006, 03:09 PM

Thanks LittleJohn for the information. Yes, homosexuality has been around for centuries, but the question is why is the media pushing it on us 24 hours a day. Now Hollyweird is getting blantant with it's promotion of homosexuality. You have brokeback mountain and now you have She's the man.
Old 02-19-2006, 04:22 PM

Well either that second link is gone or blocked I still cant get in. And I did some google searches and cant come up with anything on it either.
From what I remember it talked about a big meeting in Australia where promoteing homosexuality was talked about amoung the world eletes as well as other strategies FOR BIRTH CONTROL PUROSES! (perhaps not a smoking gun but to many coincidences for me to believe its an accident). Then within a couple years homosexuals started being promoted into everything and their lifestyle was pushed. Gay rights ect...
Also about the same time soybeans were being promoted and Jeb Bush built his famous worlds largest soybean farm in Brazil (it was sold when he ran for gov. I believe).
Something else they didnt mention though was thats about the time the new herbicides with phytoestrogens started showing up and unsafe plastics became an all invasive product(food grade plastics dont outgas phytoestrogens).

Being born with the wrong brain is a birth defect/disease and should be treated as such. This cant be done when people are promoteing it as normal and good though. I have known several homosexuals and they are some of the most unhappy people you will ever meet.
We need ways to help them get through these problems and live a NORMAL life that they can enjoy.
But yes I agree probably the majority of 'homosexuals' and certainly bisexuals are trained to be that way not born to it. Many were molested by homosexuals as children.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:06 AM

I agree that the media and Hollywood or "Hollyweird" as you call it, seem to be pushing the homosexual agenda 24/7. The odd thing about it is that the Church instead of drowning out this onslaught by focusing on improving family life are openly debating gay marriage within the Church. So I guess this is the final act to prove that the Church does not follow the Bible.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:18 AM

It's not only the Church not following the Bible. The Masjid is not folowing the holy Quran as well. I guess you can say we are in the final days. A true believer in God has to make the choice between following the multitude that follow their religious leaders or the few that only follow the word of God.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:20 PM

Seriously, the sky doesn't fall if gay's get "accepted" like they sort of do here in skandinavia.
U just cant force or manipulate anybody to be gay who really isnt gay.
I havent noticed any difference since the gays got marriage licence last year. Accept the usual stuff that makes me sick when i watch it from the news cause it's just not friggin natural.
This gay thing is just a result of a feminizing population. One that hasnt done any warring and living in poverty for a while. And bitches about every damn problem that needs to get solved.
Men become pussies, women become dicks.
Machiavelli wrote something about that like:
feminization is inevitable as long as the nation lives in peace.