Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2009, 11:01 PM
Free Member

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

You can be homosexually active, but are not 'bound' to it, like being gay is bound to it.

I use the word gay, as a 'statement' of oneself. To say you are born only to serve same sex. It is natural to stick your dick anywhere it fits and love it. That includes bestiality, amongst other sinister things. Natural. To kill is natural. Just we have laws that do not give us the right to do so. At one stage, homosexuality was one, and still is in many countries. But its not the act of homosexuality that is the problem. It is the belief that one was 'born' that way. They lie to themselves, and believe their own lies. In most cases, society has instilled it in them to reject anything else.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
You can be homosexually active, but are not 'bound' to it, like being gay is bound to it.

I use the word gay, as a 'statement' of oneself. To say you are born only to serve same sex. It is natural to stick your dick anywhere it fits and love it. That includes bestiality, amongst other sinister things. Natural. To kill is natural. Just we have laws that do not give us the right to do so. At one stage, homosexuality was one, and still is in many countries. But its not the act of homosexuality that is the problem. It is the belief that one was 'born' that way. They lie to themselves, and believe their own lies. In most cases, society has instilled it in them to reject anything else.
Your comment doesn't make any sense, and, furthermore, for you to think that it is quite natural to stick your PENIS wherever it fits and love it only illuminates that you speak from a very SICK and TWISTED MIND.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-31-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Free Member

Sick and twisted, no. But thankyou for asking. Ok I'll slow it down for you.
Sexual experiences and expression are natural. Whatever the sexual preference may be. But noone is ever 'bound' by that preference. It is a preference. I used the word 'homsexuality' as an act. And 'gay' as a 'bound' preference. It doesn't exist. You are not born 'bound' by your own preferences. It just sounds ridiculous.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Sick and twisted, no. But thankyou for asking. Ok I'll slow it down for you.
Sexual experiences and expression are natural. Whatever the sexual preference may be. But noone is ever 'bound' by that preference. It is a preference. I used the word 'homsexuality' as an act. And 'gay' as a 'bound' preference. It doesn't exist. You are not born 'bound' by your own preferences. It just sounds ridiculous.
You sound ridiculous.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Free Member

Whoah, back the fark up! For one thing, everyone sounds ridiculous when trying to get a stubborn little girl to accept someone else's ideals.
Gay is a state of mind. A delusion. And you're delusional thinking you can attack me personally and get away with it. Argue the point. Say you don't agree and why. I shouldn't have to repeat myself 3 or 4 times to get you to understand the difference between homosexual activity and the belief one was born to commit homosexual activity. Don't attack my intelligence, because if I get started on yours, I'll make you cry you little baby.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Whoah, back the fark up! For one thing, everyone sounds ridiculous when trying to get a stubborn little girl to accept someone else's ideals.
Gay is a state of mind. A delusion. And you're delusional thinking you can attack me personally and get away with it. Argue the point. Say you don't agree and why. I shouldn't have to repeat myself 3 or 4 times to get you to understand the difference between homosexual activity and the belief one was born to commit homosexual activity. Don't attack my intelligence, because if I get started on yours, I'll make you cry you little baby.
I don't back peddle for anyone.

I have no desire to adopt your ideals.

I have my own, thank you.

I'm not delusional nor have I attacked you personally, but, please do tell us what it is you would do so that I wouldn't get away with it if I did attack you personally.

You're not repeating yourself.

You're talking in circles and even if you weren't, what you perceive as a difference between homosexual activity and the belief that one was born to commit homosexual activity may not be what I BELIEVE, so, therefore, I wouldn't understand it!

To each their own.

You haven't made a point, so, therefore, it is impossible to argue it.

Not attacking your intelligence.

Just pointing out the obvious.

Let's see.

According to you, I'm a stubborn LITTLE GIRL and LITTLE BABY whose intelligence you want to attack and make me cry.

Your attempt would be futile.

What?

Are you the bully in the playground?

Do your parents know you are posting on this forum?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-01-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Free Member

Quote:
you speak from a very SICK and TWISTED MIND.
Quote:
You sound ridiculous.
No, not personal.

Just because you stuck your dick in a sheep in new zealand, and loved it, doesn't mean you were born to stick your dick in sheep. That's four. Circles. And you don't need to adopt my ideals, it is merely the acknowledgement of other ideals. But you wouldn't understand it anyway?

Quote:
may not be what I BELIEVE, so, therefore, I wouldn't understand it!
Refusing to comprehend? This is called ignorance.

Quote:
nor have I attacked you personally, but, please do tell us what it is you would do so that I wouldn't get away with it if I did attack you personally.
I said I'll make you cry, lol.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:36 PM

iHIMself... I appreciate what you wrote about the Greeks, as that has always fascinated me: Their wives were their confidants and concubines, their men were their lovers.

But do you really believe that there is no such thing as bound sexuality?

Do you personally know any homosexuals?

As a straight female, I don't think it's just a "preference," just as I do not believe that any of the homosexual people I happen to know chose that as a "preference".

Homosexuality is exhibited in nature. It may be a part of population control, it may not be.

Recently they have found that, at least among males fetuses, that the female host resists the added testosterone, her body thinks of it as a foreign invader, and thus it tries to "feminize" the fetus, to make it more suitable for it's current environment. The more males are born to the same female, the higher chance with each boy that they will be homosexual.

Homosexuality is not wrong. It's not just a choice, either. It's nature.

Also, this isn't 1845.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:54 PM

Concubinage is the state of a woman in an ongoing, usually matrimonially-oriented relationship with a man that cannot be married to her, often because of a difference in social status. Typically, the man has an official wife and one or more concubines. Concubines have limited rights of support from the man, and their offspring are publicly acknowledged as the man's children, albeit usually of lower status than children born by the official wife or wives; these legal rights distinguish a concubine from a mistress. Modern day concubines are widely misnamed or called mistresses because of the minimal use of the term concubine.

The term concubine generally signifies ongoing, matrimonial relationships where the woman is of lower social status than the man or the official wife or wives (typically, the concubine is of inferior rank to the official wife or wives). Generally, only men of high economic and social status have concubines. Many historical Asian, European and Arab rulers maintained concubines as well as wives.

Historically, concubinage was frequently voluntary (by the girl and/or her family's arrangement), as it provided a measure of economic security for the woman involved. Involuntary, or servile, concubinage sometimes involves sexual slavery of one member of the relationship, typically the woman, being a pleasure slave to the man.

Where it has a legal status, as in ancient Rome, and in ancient China, concubinage is akin, although inferior, to marriage. In opposition to those laws, traditional Western laws do not acknowledge the legal status of concubines, but rather only admit monogamous marriages. Any other relationship does not enjoy legal protection; the woman is essentially a mistress.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:56 PM

Huh, Milly?

"Recently they have found that, at least among males fetuses, that the female host resists the added testosterone, her body thinks of it as a foreign invader, and thus it tries to "feminize" the fetus, to make it more suitable for it's current environment. The more males are born to the same female, the higher chance with each boy that they will be homosexual."