Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Free Member

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
"Recently they have found that, at least among males fetuses, that the female host resists the added testosterone, her body thinks of it as a foreign invader, and thus it tries to "feminize" the fetus, to make it more suitable for it's current environment. The more males are born to the same female, the higher chance with each boy that they will be homosexual."
That would have to be almost as good as the gay gene that was discovered. This is nothing but pseudo science. A myth.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Huh, Milly?

"Recently they have found that, at least among males fetuses, that the female host resists the added testosterone, her body thinks of it as a foreign invader, and thus it tries to "feminize" the fetus, to make it more suitable for it's current environment. The more males are born to the same female, the higher chance with each boy that they will be homosexual."
Old 08-08-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
That would have to be almost as good as the gay gene that was discovered. This is nothing but pseudo science. A myth.
Huh. So iHIMself, even with some evidence, you are opposed to looking into it? This isn't much of a discussion, then.

I apologize, BlueAngel, I am trying to find a better source. At least the video shares links

Last edited by Milly : 08-08-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:52 PM

Psychologists Reject Gay ‘Therapy’ The New York Times
Old 08-10-2009, 07:34 PM

No need to apologize, Milly.

I just can't quite comprehend the following which you have written:

Old 08-10-2009, 10:24 PM

Oh, well if you watch the video clip I posted, about 1/3 of the way through it talks about it, and if you go to the actual YouTube page, there are a bunch of links for more information about that particular idea, and also links to back up that homosexuality is not a choice, and is not "curable"
Old 08-11-2009, 02:16 AM

If God don't judge san francisco, and W. Hollywood, he owes Sodom and Gommorah an apology! Open the Church’s Dirty Closet: From the Theologian’s Corner | Relijournal

it is population control. the gov't is telling the people 2 be tollerant, and nothing is further from the truth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Free Member

No, I have looked into it, Milly, and found it holds about as much real evidence as 'global warming'.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:00 PM

iHIMself...Well, if the point is to have a discussion, then discuss it. I think it's kind of strange to just make a statement based on what you believe, and shoot every other idea down with out providing the information you yourself used to formulate your own beliefs... you know?

Preacher dude... What? Okay, I do believe that homosexuality could be a form of NATURAL population control (which is good, the human race is a bit out of hand, what with the Duggar's popping out kids like there's no tomorrow), but I do not think it is unnatural or wrong. It occurs in nature, in other animals, and maybe it does serve a purpose of allowing someone to have a loving, healthy sex life WITH OUT procreating and adding to the already strained population.

Who knows.

But I think as long as what someone is doing isn't hurting anyone else, then why should we care? Someone's homosexuality does not effect YOU. That's like saying someone's heterosexuality effects someone else.

Honestly, most of the time it seems like homophobes are really just womanizers... they can't wrap their head around how 2 guys of 2 girls can be in a relationship together because they constantly try to figure out "who wears the pants in the relationship" instead of admitting that they just can't understand.

Anytime a coach tries to rile a team of boys up, don't they usually revert to calling the boys names like "sissy girls", "ladies", etc? Because what's the worst thing for a straight guy to be thought as? A woman.

The government is NOT telling people to be tolerant... are you kidding me? If they were trying to promote tolerance, wouldn't same-sex marriage be allowed?

But, no. There is no separation of church and state. And thus, the ideals of a religion in which most of the country doesn't even believe is forced upon it's nationals.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:37 AM
Free Member

Quote:
I think it's kind of strange to just make a statement based on what you believe, and shoot every other idea down with out providing the information you yourself used to formulate your own beliefs
You're right. My bad. I have had a terrible month. But it is YOU who is providing the information, and I was just analysing it. I do not need evidence to justify my rejection of yours. It is the lack of 'real' evidence that leaves me unconvinced.

There is absolutely no doubt, because the evidence is everywhere, that homosexual activity is a natural phenomenon in nature. So is killing, pedophilia, incest. It is all a natural phenomenon. But there is no 'real' evidence to suggest that people, or monkeys, or any other animals, are 'born' to these activities. It's nonsense. That's not my belief, that is what is obvious. Natural, we mean instinct. It is always based on necessity. People need to connect, and it is their environment or even the situation, that provides that necessity. The instinctive reaction, whatever that reaction is (because there are so many natural reactions that we cannot possibly accept in a society), is all perfectly natural.

Quote:
as long as what someone is doing isn't hurting anyone else, then why should we care? Someone's homosexuality does not effect YOU. That's like saying someone's heterosexuality effects someone else.
The 'gay' community, along with government, are planning to 'tour' junior primary schools, to 'educate' our children in the 'acceptance' of homosexuality as something they have 'inherited' or are 'born' with. I'm sorry, but that is a direct attack on the children's perception of reality. It will affect them enormously.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 08-12-2009 at 07:56 AM.