Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2009, 06:44 AM
Free Member

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

This is what I don't get. If we were to say gays are, just generalising here, 'whites' of the 'westernised' world who are, for the purpose of depopulation, not procreating, then that will leave an enormous growth of 'coloured' who are currently breeding at unbelievable rates.
If the NWO, is somewhat racist, which, hey, is most likely, then what the hell? It doesn't make sense.
Or are they to be the last remaining 'pure' breeds like certain jews seem to believe they are?
With most 'coloured' already quite used to the brutality of their oppressive governments or regimes, a horrible thought of the 'blind faithful' majority being 'tricked', 'shim shammed', into unequivocal submission comes to mind.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:12 PM

in san francisco, they have already taken a kindergarten class to an adam and steve wedding. they are trying to brain wash the kids with thier sodomite ideology before they even develop. we are in the days of kids saying " i have 2 mommies." The gov't is responsible. They pass laws to protect people who who should just keep that kind of filth to themselves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiness Preacher View Post
If God don't judge san francisco, and W. Hollywood, he owes Sodom and Gommorah an apology! Open the Church’s Dirty Closet: From the Theologian’s Corner | Relijournal

it is population control. the gov't is telling the people 2 be tollerant, and nothing is further from the truth.
I agree. I will kill you. I will burn down your Church with everyone in. Once we come to power we will kill all of you Christians and have our way with your daughters.
I can't wait to meet you so I can kill you. I will bash your head in with a sledgehammer and laugh as your head comes apart. Then as your dying I will make love to your wife, to fill your soul with hate and anguish.
I will then kill every preacher in your town, smashing their heads to bits with sledgehammers, and castrating the rest with an axe. I will put out the eyes of your old men with hot irons and your women will be led away with for us to impregnate and make our whores.
I quiver with anticipation. The sound of your death will be music. I want to see the blood splatter against the altar and put down the walls. I want to drench myself in your blood.

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 08-14-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Fuck you, You Christer cocksucker
Old 08-14-2009, 12:59 PM

it is obvious mommy and daddy didnt show you enough attention when you were a kid. Its okay to come out of the basement every once and a while. Go look for a job and quit writing your name on the orange juice container. Word of advice, you have a IP adress so you should never threaten to burn a church, its the quickest way to get the FBI at your door. You have time to retract that comment, and i suggest you do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
I agree. I will kill you. I will burn down your Church with everyone in. Once we come to power we will kill all of you Christians and have our way with your daughters.
I can't wait to meet you so I can kill you. I will bash your head in with a sledgehammer and laugh as your head comes apart. Then as your dying I will make love to your wife, to fill your soul with hate and anguish.
I will then kill every preacher in your town, smashing their heads to bits with sledgehammers, and castrating the rest with an axe. I will put out the eyes of your old men with hot irons and your women will be led away with for us to impregnate and make our whores.
I quiver with anticipation. The sound of your death will be music. I want to see the blood splatter against the altar and put down the walls. I want to drench myself in your blood.
There is no reason for you to advise Darth that he has time to retract his comment.

Time has run out.

He's already made it.

It cannot be retracted.

It has been documented, along with many of his other incriminating statements.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-21-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:04 AM

Sounds like Darth is using the tortures and threats the chrtistian church has used on people. Right back at you crazy religious types. The hatred of gays is the conspiracy, not population control. They don't want to control population numbers. The more of you there are the more they have power over you. They get you to hate each other, plain and simple. His holiness and Akbar are patsies.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Sounds like Darth is using the tortures and threats the chrtistian church has used on people. Right back at you crazy religious types. The hatred of gays is the conspiracy, not population control. They don't want to control population numbers. The more of you there are the more they have power over you. They get you to hate each other, plain and simple. His holiness and Akbar are patsies.
They do want to control the population in many ways.

Prescription drugs/social engineering/mind control; to name a few.

The hatred of gays is not the conspiracy.

The social engineering of our society is the conspiracy.

Darth isn't using torture and/or threats that the Christian Church has used on people.

His comments are unto himself and have no connection to anyone or anything else.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
They do want to control the population in many ways.

Prescription drugs/social engineering/mind control; to name a few.

The hatred of gays is not the conspiracy.

The social engineering of our society is the conspiracy.

Darth isn't using torture and/or threats that the Christian Church has used on people.

His comments are unto himself and have no connection to anyone or anything else.
They are not doing a very good job of population control if there are billions of us. No one in their right mind would think they could stop the average human moron from shagging. Why would they want to cut our numbers? The more people the more division the more strife.

They don't need to make people hate gays. People already do. They just use that to cause more social division. Division and panic is the key to all of it. But they use our natural prejudices and small mindedness to acheive their aims. We deserve it, basically.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
They are not doing a very good job of population control if there are billions of us. No one in their right mind would think they could stop the average human moron from shagging. Why would they want to cut our numbers? The more people the more division the more strife.

They don't need to make people hate gays. People already do. They just use that to cause more social division. Division and panic is the key to all of it. But they use our natural prejudices and small mindedness to acheive their aims. We deserve it, basically.
USELESS eaters are of no USE to them.

They kill and maim by the thousands when they wage UNJUST wars.

They kill and cause disease when they suppress third world countries.

This is called population control.

I never said they used social engineering to make people hate homosexuals.

I said, through social engineering, the acceptance of homosexuality is their goal.

We are creatures of our environment.

Many of us BECOME that which we have have been conditioned to through social engineering.

Homosexuals cannot bear children.

Neither can lesbians.

Maybe YOU deserve what THEY thrust upon US, but the rest of us don't.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-19-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:56 AM

It is not about population control. You have not given me one good reason why they would control our population numbers.
All you've done is list ways of doing it.

I'm going to assume for now that you won't give a good reason why they would control population growth.

If you think gays and lesbians are incapable of having kids...well, you're wrong. They can and do.

And if you think "they" make people gay then, christ, you should learn some stuff.