Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 08-21-2009, 06:35 AM
Holiness Preacher Holiness Preacher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?


the church is following the bible as best it can considering the times, the bible warns of those who will not follow sound doctrine. support of the sodomites by the church could be a sign of the end times.

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 08-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Milly Milly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 68
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiness Preacher View Post
the church is following the bible as best it can considering the times, the bible warns of those who will not follow sound doctrine. support of the sodomites by the church could be a sign of the end times.
End times. What is with people and the obsession with the end times? Every decade there seems to be a focus on some event or situation that people claim "could be a sign of the end times."

I can't be believe it because it all sounds like a load of paranoid garbage to me.
__________________
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 08-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Milly Milly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 68
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
It is not about population control. You have not given me one good reason why they would control our population numbers.
All you've done is list ways of doing it.

I'm going to assume for now that you won't give a good reason why they would control population growth.

If you think gays and lesbians are incapable of having kids...well, you're wrong. They can and do.

And if you think "they" make people gay then, christ, you should learn some stuff.
I was thinking about this the other day... maybe they don't mean population control in the sense of controlling the numbers, but in controlling the actions or ideas of the population... which makes more sense in this particular argument.
__________________
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 08-21-2009, 01:57 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
It is not about population control. You have not given me one good reason why they would control our population numbers.
All you've done is list ways of doing it.

I'm going to assume for now that you won't give a good reason why they would control population growth.

If you think gays and lesbians are incapable of having kids...well, you're wrong. They can and do.

And if you think "they" make people gay then, christ, you should learn some stuff.
Apparently, you can't read.

I gave you one very good reason why they control the population.

THEY don't want to provide for USELESS EATERS (those who are not valuable to them).

Hence, the reason for the suffering in third world countries, war, etc.

What I meant is that homosexuals and lesbians who are in relationships do not produce offspring.

Another way to control the population.

The words social engineering and "conditioning" is something you should read about.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-21-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 08-22-2009, 04:04 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Useless eaters. Do you think the starving and poor make a difference to their pockets? Not at all. They get richer and richer and more and more people go hungry. Useless eaters doesn't even mean anything. Who are these people?

People on the dole? We are all useless eaters to them? We pay them. Our tax puts them in mansions. We give them power. The more of us the richer THEY are. You haven't given me ONE GOOD reason for population control. You've given me a weak and vague reason.

Please provide a GOOD reason.

If you wanted to control population they would use sterilisation on criminals, or there would be a disease that sterilises.

The population of the world is growing all the time. They are not doing a very good job of it.

I suggest this is an imaginary conspiracy, like most of them are.

Alex Jones' down fall. Like Icke and his reptiles.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 08-23-2009, 11:01 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Useless eaters. Do you think the starving and poor make a difference to their pockets? Not at all. They get richer and richer and more and more people go hungry. Useless eaters doesn't even mean anything. Who are these people?

What is wrong with you?

Reading comprehension disability?

I said, the starving and poor are useless eaters and the very reason that they keep them starving and poor.

SO, they'll die, because they are USELESS EATERS!!

POPULATION CONTROL.


People on the dole? We are all useless eaters to them? We pay them. Our tax puts them in mansions. We give them power. The more of us the richer THEY are. You haven't given me ONE GOOD reason for population control. You've given me a weak and vague reason.

As I've explained, we are not all useless eaters to them.

An example of useless eaters are those who reside in third world countries. Those who continue to die of starvation and disease because of the suppresion they thrust upon these people so they'll die of starvation and/or disease because they are USELESS EATERS.

Those who work and pay their taxes aren't useless eaters.

I've given you several reasons for population control.

Apparently, as I've stated previously, you have a problem with reading comprehension.


Please provide a GOOD reason.

If you wanted to control population they would use sterilisation on criminals, or there would be a disease that sterilises.

The population of the world is growing all the time. They are not doing a very good job of it.

I suggest this is an imaginary conspiracy, like most of them are.

Alex Jones' down fall. Like Icke and his reptiles.
oops!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-23-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 08-24-2009, 04:20 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Right, so the starving kids of Ethiopia are all gay then? How is being gay going to cut numbers in the useless segments of society? Gayness is across the board in all levels of society. In fact it seems to be pretty common in the upper classes. Are they useless eaters? That's because it is caused by certain factors in the womb. How do the conspirators get into the womb and fiddle with it to make people gay? Or do you think gay parades make people gay? Because I haven't seen a gay parade and thought "Gee, I bet this makes people want to be gay." Did you feel that?

It's bullshit. People say "Oh, gays are undermining society, it's population control" because they want a legitimate excuse for hating gays. They can't get away with saying "Oh,. they creep me out!"
News for you>>>> nobody is fooled by this but you. We all know you hate gays and that your excuses are fraudulent. It's so obvious. Be honest and admit you hate the fudgepackers. To think you had to make a forum so you could pretend to not hate gaylords.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 08-25-2009, 05:12 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Why does population control have to mean birth control? Mind control is far more useful.

proof:

albie said
Quote:
That's because it is caused by certain factors in the womb. How do the conspirators get into the womb and fiddle with it to make people gay?
It's amazing how much nonsense people actually believe. I suppose they have found people are born criminals too.
People are born people. I am not a Muslim, and do not believe life has been written for me. I am a living being. I can evolve and change into whatever is required for me to survive in the environment that I've been placed in. People CHOOSE to be gay, for whatever reason. Perhaps for their own survival.

On the topic of pewfage, I don't believe a law still exists for homosexual activity. But I can't see why they need to get married. Marraige is the union of Man and Woman, becoming One. This is in the bible itself. And government constitution. They can do whatever they do, and love each other for ever and ever, but they can't get married. That is there choice. Their sacrifice for one another. You can't change what constitutes a marraige just to appease people with attention deficit disorder who just won't take NO for an answer. There's only so much you can do for your spoilt little princess, I'm afraid.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 08-25-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:09 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Why does population control have to mean birth control? Mind control is far more useful.

proof:

albie said


It's amazing how much nonsense people actually believe. I suppose they have found people are born criminals too.
People are born people. I am not a Muslim, and do not believe life has been written for me. I am a living being. I can evolve and change into whatever is required for me to survive in the environment that I've been placed in. People CHOOSE to be gay, for whatever reason. Perhaps for their own survival.

On the topic of pewfage, I don't believe a law still exists for homosexual activity. But I can't see why they need to get married. Marraige is the union of Man and Woman, becoming One. This is in the bible itself. And government constitution. They can do whatever they do, and love each other for ever and ever, but they can't get married. That is there choice. Their sacrifice for one another. You can't change what constitutes a marraige just to appease people with attention deficit disorder who just won't take NO for an answer. There's only so much you can do for your spoilt little princess, I'm afraid.
I suppose since you believe that MEN who are homosexuals CHOOSE to be such, you also believe that SERIAL killers CHOOSE to be what they are, as well.

An example that refutes your claim on another thread that EVIL does not exist.

You also said that GOOD does not exist on that thread.

If you cannot see GOODNESS, your heart must be stone.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-25-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 08-25-2009, 10:12 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Right, so the starving kids of Ethiopia are all gay then? How is being gay going to cut numbers in the useless segments of society? Gayness is across the board in all levels of society. In fact it seems to be pretty common in the upper classes. Are they useless eaters? That's because it is caused by certain factors in the womb. How do the conspirators get into the womb and fiddle with it to make people gay? Or do you think gay parades make people gay? Because I haven't seen a gay parade and thought "Gee, I bet this makes people want to be gay." Did you feel that?

It's bullshit. People say "Oh, gays are undermining society, it's population control" because they want a legitimate excuse for hating gays. They can't get away with saying "Oh,. they creep me out!"
News for you>>>> nobody is fooled by this but you. We all know you hate gays and that your excuses are fraudulent. It's so obvious. Be honest and admit you hate the fudgepackers. To think you had to make a forum so you could pretend to not hate gaylords.
Why are you equating anything that I have written on this thread about homosexuality to starving kids in Ethiopia?

Do me a favor.

Don't even reply because I'm certain that your reply to anything that I have written on this thread or elsewhere on this forum will not make any sense.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Senator Harkin, D-Iowa Supports Homosexuality and Adultry BlueAngel The effects of the NWO 0 09-26-2007 06:57 PM
The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control Of America (Video Part 1-3) SeC Opinions 0 09-11-2006 05:00 AM
Views on homosexuality Stranger Opinions 1 09-04-2006 11:57 PM
Population Control? Akbar Social Engineering 37 02-23-2006 07:11 AM
The Population Control Agenda Akbar Social Engineering 28 02-23-2006 07:08 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.