Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 10-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?


Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Basic forum error#1: "I saw this." " I saw that " I know this person."

It is called ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. And means nothing. You don't really know what was going on inside her.
She was my first girlfriend (I"m a guy, by the way) so I know her quite intimately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
And she was ONE PERSON. Yes?
She's one out of several lesbians I know with a similar story. Her case is just the most peculiar one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
To throw this person up as evidence is a weak argument. Yes?
Not if you can see a pattern by comparing several similar stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The reason you think this is evidence is because you are already convinced of your prejudices through no more reason than basic stupid hate.
These are not prejudices. These are judgements based on observation. I used to hang around quite a lot among lesbians (lesbian women are generally more likable than straight women) when I was 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Therefore any tiny weak little thing you see or think you know is all that is needed to sway your flimsy mind. Yes?
Nope. I just analyse the behavior of different people and filter out the patterns when they occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
All those flimsy little events you use to sway your flimsy little mind.
My flimsy little mind? As a former Mensa member I always find it funny when people question my intelligence for disagreeing on whatever issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
It's no wonder us reptiles rule you.

Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You say "most gays", I say "some gays". I know several girls who showed only interest in guys until they reached the age of 15 or older and then all of a sudden changed to girls. In fact, one of them still managed to be seduced by a smooth-talking guy who got her pregnant and who would live for a few years with her after she'd declared she was lesbian and had only girlfriends for some years, then ended up as a single mother and decided she was lesbian again. Although she did have some androgynous features in her looks and behavior, her apetite for heterosexual sex was quite normal for a 16-year-old girl before she outed herself as a lesbian. I believe she's around 25 today and still a single mother.
I think gays have has a bad bringing up, and that's why they turn out weird.

Or let me make one real out there example. There is a dude I ran into who calls himself "Pamperchu". Pamperchu likes to wear a bunny suit and diapers.
The normal sexuality for males and females is hetrosexuality. I think a bad upbringing and deep psychological issues makes them that way, like Pamperchu.
Also, wether you know it or not, some are turned that way by sickos. My father and mother, both sociopaths, used to try to mess with me by making me wear girls clothes. I dunno why they tried since I am a guy..maybe it was just their underlying sadism. God only knows why I didn't become some twisted crossdresser or transsexual/transgendered wierdo.
I think gays and dudes like Pamperchu just need Jesus. If they had Jesus they'd bvecome normal and straight. Please pray for gays and wierdos like Pamperchu that Jesus will heal their damaged, sick minds.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
To me, it seems the normality of homosexuality and the rise of homosexuality figures are indeed the consequence of social engineering. The very purpose of this process is unclear but its consequences are obvious. A decrease in heterosexuality implies a decrease of births. The feminisation of men and the masculinisation of females implies a decrease of manly behavior and attitudes among men and wommanly behavior and attitudes among women with multiple consequences on its own (eg. the confusion of male and female characteristics and roles within society). Also, the gradual replacement of marriage as a sacred bond between a man and a woman that was once intended to provide a safe and stable environment for offspring by a more mundane bond between any two people who are sexually and emotionally engaged in a monogamous relationship has a significant impact on the perception of this institute. Whatever is the purpose of this social change, I'm not very confident in its outcome.

I agree! First the Satanists take Jesus out of the school room. Then the parents twist their kids brain so they can't think straight.
My parents tried to twist up my mind. They homeschooled me and made me wear dressess and girls clothes allthough I am a guy! When the Coven met, every sexual abnormality and abomination was practiced in their orgies.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 10-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
I think gays and dudes like Pamperchu just need Jesus. If they had Jesus they'd bvecome normal and straight. Please pray for gays and wierdos like Pamperchu that Jesus will heal their damaged, sick minds.
I'm not sure how Jesus has ANYTHING to do with it?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
I agree! First the Satanists take Jesus out of the school room. Then the parents twist their kids brain so they can't think straight.
Again.... Jesus has nothing to do with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
My parents tried to twist up my mind. They homeschooled me and made me wear dressess and girls clothes allthough I am a guy! When the Coven met, every sexual abnormality and abomination was practiced in their orgies.
You're terribly confused it seems... I can't make any sense out of your understanding of reality.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-03-2009, 06:05 PM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

rather then homosexuality being there to controll the amount of human beings I believe its their to debalance humanity and so controll them better. I'm not saying that homosexuality is neccecarily wrong but I believe its currently being pushed so hard (will and grace homo fashiondesigners, brokeback mountain) that there must be a reason behind it.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-07-2009, 06:25 PM
samsamsonsoy's Avatar
samsamsonsoy samsamsonsoy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 33
Send a message via AIM to samsamsonsoy
Wink Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar View Post
Does anyone know of any research done to compare the increase in the popularity of homosexuality and the decline in birth rates during the same period? I feel that homosexuality is not only a form of population control, but also anti-family. Entire families are broken up when a person choose this lifestyle. I know we have some rainbow people on this site maybe you can weigh in.

Population control is not there agenda with homosexuality. They are actually a bunch of queers.

New World Order Conspiracies - SCOTTISH RITE FREEMASONS The men who dare to wear dresses in public
__________________
NM
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Senator Harkin, D-Iowa Supports Homosexuality and Adultry BlueAngel The effects of the NWO 0 09-26-2007 06:57 PM
The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control Of America (Video Part 1-3) SeC Opinions 0 09-11-2006 05:00 AM
Views on homosexuality Stranger Opinions 1 09-04-2006 11:57 PM
Population Control? Akbar Social Engineering 37 02-23-2006 07:11 AM
The Population Control Agenda Akbar Social Engineering 28 02-23-2006 07:08 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.