Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2006, 06:38 PM

Default Total anarchy: Arab "youths" sexually assault, rob, beat, and terrorize French train riders for 2hrs

Not only do we have cities that burn for weeks on end (and are subsequently described a civil rights demonstration), but now you have gangs of 'disaffected youths' who roam the country like an army where they literally rape and pillage as they please.

multi-kulti police state cannot be far off, especially when the next terrorist/economic crash hits.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/05/wgang05.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/05/ixworld.html

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 01-18-2006, 07:39 AM

Default Re: Total anarchy: Arab "youths" sexually assault, rob, beat, and terrorize French train riders for 2hrs

It seems you continue to play in the hands of the NWO by adding race to the crime. I wonder if you would have posted it if it were white youth who did the same thing. It seems easy to pick up the stick of the NWO, but harder to resist.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:26 PM

Default Re: Total anarchy: Arab "youths" sexually assault, rob, beat, and terrorize French train riders for

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
It seems you continue to play in the hands of the NWO by adding race to the crime.
Additionally- the overloaded usage of the term "anarchy" fits the desires of the NWO agenda. The "archy's" are derived from Greek and are as follows:

Oligarchy is from the Greek words for "few" (oligo)
Tetrarchy (Greek: "leadership of four people").
Diarchy with two rulers on equal standing
Monarchy, (from the Greek monos, "one,")
Anarchy derives from the Greek αναρχία ("without archons (rulers)").

How convenient that to not have a ruler/lord/king/etc is now also defined as social chaos and the like- certainly accomplished with a massive propaganda campaign that many buy into to steer them away from the only thing that can save them from the Luciferian NWO.

Don't be brainwashed- only use the term anarchy in it's proper definition, "a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government"
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Anarchy
Old 01-18-2006, 12:59 PM

Default Re: Total anarchy: Arab "youths" sexually assault, rob, beat, and terrorize French train riders for 2hrs

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
It seems you continue to play in the hands of the NWO by adding race to the crime. I wonder if you would have posted it if it were white youth who did the same thing. It seems easy to pick up the stick of the NWO, but harder to resist.
just reporting the news as it develops :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 01-19-2006, 04:07 AM

Quote:
I wonder if you would have posted it if it were white youth who did the same thing.
Well Akbar let me give you my two cents worth without trying to inflame you too much!.
Its like this most caucasian youths are not collectivist by nature infact the nature of modern capitalism etc ensures that most are very indvidualist and they seldom get along well enough socially kin speaking to form close nit gangs that terrorise their opponents.

Whereas muslims or arabs and even sth europeans (spanish Italians greeks), asians etc just to be fair and show you that I am not picking on muslims tend to have extended families and friends cousins that hangout thick and thin even if this blood being thicker than water means that whole extended families are involved in anything from petty street crime to fully organised crime like the Mafia.

You see most caucasians(meaning nth euros) simply dont have the collectivst social structure in their culture or families to organise crime so well on this group think collectivist scale thats what makes alot of arabs or muslim crime so different to the random loner crime the average white criminal is involved in you see! Thats what i think anyway! 8-)
Old 01-19-2006, 04:14 AM

Max:
:-o
Quote:
Don't be brainwashed- only use the term anarchy in it's proper definition, "a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government"
:-x No anarchy is just anarchy its stupid,criminal, selfish and anti God and just what satan and the NWO is all about, end of story!!. :-?
Old 01-19-2006, 11:47 AM

I think most of us can agree that most of the news is filled with propaganda. It is often reported a certain way to get a point across. It sems that the Western media is purposely reported these crimes to inflame the natives against the immigrants. One way to prove this is to way how many good things the media reports and how many bad things they report. If you feel the immigrants are doing nothing good then that's the problem you would have to deal with within yourself.
Old 01-19-2006, 11:53 AM

Default Re: white gangs

Oz,
There are several white gangs around the world who are doing very well fuctioning as a group. In America, their typical racist groups like the skin heads and W.A.R. Their are also criminal gangs that are completely white. I'm sure their are white gangs in Australia as well. Although, you may have not seen them and the media never reported about them does not mean they do not exist. I just found out today that their are all white gangs of the bloods and crips in Utah. So don't think it does not exist because people in your circle or the media has not reported on it, that it does not exist. i'm sure there are these types of gangs all over Europe.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:07 PM

Default Re: white gangs

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
Oz,
There are several white gangs around the world who are doing very well fuctioning as a group. In America, their typical racist groups like the skin heads and W.A.R. Their are also criminal gangs that are completely white. I'm sure their are white gangs in Australia as well. Although, you may have not seen them and the media never reported about them does not mean they do not exist. I just found out today that their are all white gangs of the bloods and crips in Utah. So don't think it does not exist because people in your circle or the media has not reported on it, that it does not exist. i'm sure there are these types of gangs all over Europe.
Donít forget the KKK, Cahaba boys, UDF Ė IRA, Boer Militias, and of course the Nazis (to name but a few).

I think humankind (in general) can be savage, regardless of colour or societal background.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Total anarchy: Arab "youths" sexually assault, rob, beat, and terrorize French train riders for

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-x No anarchy is just anarchy its stupid,criminal, selfish and anti God and just what satan and the NWO is all about
How is not submitting oneself to a human ruler/king/etc stupid? How is it selfish? How is it anti-God? How is it what satan and the NWO are all about? Please explain your position. Please explain to me why I should personally accept some arbitrary rulership over me?

The NWO and Lucifer are all about control- mostly via deception. I need no ruler. I need no king. I need no president. Lucifer's attempted mind washing strives to make you believe that one is needed so he can assume control over you and if you choose to accept one, that is your decision.

Quote:
end of story!!. :-?
Says who? Under what credentials?

All this discussion would be more helpful if you explained to us your personal views of the so-called "angel of light"- what do you think of him?