Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Re: EVOLA ON THE TACTICS OF SUBVERSION

Quote:
by Draken on 2005/2/27 22:00:34

What about a creed that masters technology and understands it so well that they actually DON'T implement everything they COULD implement - just for the sake of technology, because they know it's destructive?
Now you're talkin' Drak

But that gets into why we screw up when we know better. Politics, corruption, conspiracy, crime etc. Technology is not our weakest link/stumbling block. Morals are.

Old 10-06-2005, 01:20 AM

Quote:
What do you think about the following?

Insider
User ID: 13
9/24/2005
8:21 pm EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

What is your religious affiliation?

Religion is created by "us".
The religions which rule now are the ones that are under total control.
I can´t give out to much about this but Christianity/Judaism/Islam/Buddhism are a bit off, let´s say.
There is a core of truth, but it is drowning in a sea of perversions....for you to pick out, good luck.

What we believe in does not matter but it is about serving the Divine Law which was passed onto us.
Well, I don't have any problems with it, really.

If you judge it as if written by any anonymous person on the net forums - which this person actually is - the only thing to make it less "controversial" is to substitute 'us' and 'we' with 'them' and 'they'. Suddenly, it all sounds very familiar "conspiracy kook" talk. Anyway, who can seriously question the statement that "there is a core of truth, but it is drowning in a sea of perversions" these days?
So what I'm saying I guess, is that I agree.

Like I said before, I think that religions have an identical core which is univeral, with an outer shell that appears to differ from eachother, hiding the true nature and identity of the core.

If you look at a pyramid and picture it being built from the top, you have a point of convergence of all the four sides, from which these sides "emanate" - they are united and melted into eachother at the top. The further down one side you get, the further away you get from the other three sides. You can't climb down more than one side, you have to pick one and start the climb. When you pass a certain point you lose sight of the other sides; they become irrelevant to you and finally it's as if they didn't even exist.

Now, with this image in mind, if you instead of climbing from the top DOWN climb from the bottom UPWARDS, which is the direction toward God, you get the imagery of Man striving for the reunification with God. The higher up you get, the more you start to be aware of the other sides of the pyramid...

As for the authenticity of "Insider"; does it matter that the authenticity of the Protocols haven't been conclusively proven? No, since looking around and seeing the agenda of the Protocols implemented successfully all over the world proves the CONTENT to be TRUE. So it doesn't matter WHO wrote it, if what is written is the TRUTH.
Same with "Insider".

Of course, everyone will judge according to their own, relative "version" of the truth.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:21 AM

Quote:
this wrote:
Quote:
by Draken on 2005/2/27 22:00:34

What about a creed that masters technology and understands it so well that they actually DON'T implement everything they COULD implement - just for the sake of technology, because they know it's destructive?
Now you're talkin' Drak

But that gets into why we screw up when we know better. Politics, corruption, conspiracy, crime etc. Technology is not our weakest link/stumbling block. Morals are.
Spoken by a true Luddite 8-)
Old 10-06-2005, 01:41 AM

DRAK my friend...

Quote:
Like I said before, I think that religions have an identical core which is univeral, with an outer shell that appears to differ from each other, hiding the true nature and identity of the core.
I agree, but...Christ was quite SPECIFIC according to John, Luke, Mathew and John. There are specific instructions. There is no la de da about it. One can either choose to believe or admit they are reading into it what they want.

Christianity is more than simple rules for living. It is specific instructions from God on what God expects from us and God was even kind enough to come on down and show us how it's done.

Apart from the eternal core...there is nothing in common with the Eastern religions which have developed out of a completely different milue of a completely "undifferentiated" people.

For the Easterner...he wants liberation from "the vale of tears". He wants to return to the Garden Of Eden.

The Westerner must taste it once then wave goodbye. Then install Gods Divine Law on Earth. Earth is a great place to be and God laboured to put us here. He does not want us leaving prematurely and that is where the Eastern religions are in fact infantile and regressive. That is not an insult...it is simply a statement of fact. They want to leave this world. Christ/God wants us to love it here and install a Kingdom of Justice and peace upon it.

Even Ghandi knew Western Civilization "might be a good idea".

I see nothing to write home about in the East...they live in filth.

I understand where you're coming from.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:57 AM

A quote from the man who inspired this thread is in order:

"The peoples of the West are so inured to the religion that has come to predominate in their countries that they consider it as a kind of unit of measure and as a model for every other religion: they are near denying the dignity of true religion to any concept of the supersensory and to man's relationship to it, when the concept in any way differs from the Judeo-Christian type ... But, indeed, this attitude should be reversed: and just as "modern" civilization is an anomaly when compared with what has always been true civilization*, so the significance and value of the Christian religion should be measured according to that part of its content that is consonant with a vaster, more Aryan, and more primordial concept of the supersensory."

* He refers here to the two works by Guénon, "East and West" and "The Crisis of the Modern World".
Old 10-06-2005, 04:20 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

For the Easterner...he wants liberation from "the vale of tears". He wants to return to the Garden Of Eden.

The Westerner must taste it once then wave goodbye. Then install Gods Divine Law on Earth. Earth is a great place to be and God laboured to put us here. He does not want us leaving prematurely and that is where the Eastern religions are in fact infantile and regressive. That is not an insult...it is simply a statement of fact. They want to leave this world. Christ/God wants us to love it here and install a Kingdom of Justice and peace upon it.

Even Ghandi knew Western Civilization "might be a good idea".

I see nothing to write home about in the East...they live in filth.

I understand where you're coming from.
It is not that general.

I think you are speaking from a heavily Protestant perspective. I've been raised around Catholics and the prevailing attitude has been "F**k this world, for there's heaven (post-Garden-of-Eden Eden).

The East is not as escapist as you think. The difference lies in the acceptance of Reincarnation. With each life-cycle you're supposed to make the world a better place for those who remain, or else the karma will come back at you. Whereas in Christianity you have one-shot, and all the responsibilities and gifts belong to you.

The Eastern concept of Nirvana describes more a state of being than an actual place. The "Fall of Man" is more a Western concept than an eastern one, hence Nirvana is not a returning to a "Garden", but more an ascension into something greater.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Nose_Hair wrote: The Eastern concept of Nirvana describes more a state of being than an actual place.
This is crucial. I have no time to elaborate now, just want to add that the concept of Nirvana is a composite of 'vana' and the negation of that, i.e. 'nir'. 'Vana' is equivalent to "illusion" or similar concepts, therefore 'nirvana' is a "negation of illusion".

It has to do with a state of MIND, as well as a state of being.

I'll come back to this when I have more time.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:22 AM

I have to correct myself:

the term 'vana' corresponds to 'craving' and 'attachment', as in craving worldly things and being attached to worldly things. Hence, 'nirvana' is non-attachment, i.e. detachment from the world and non-craving, meaning having rid oneself from the manias of material things and wants.

Thus, Nose Hair is correct when pointing out that it is not a "place" one goes when acheived - like the Christian concept of the garden of Eden - but a higher state of mind.

This detachment is of course not at all a fatalistic, pessimistic withdrawal from the evils of the world; longing away from it to a "glorious other world". That's a typically Western misunderstanding and misinterpretation. Rather, it is a state of mind that is a change to a higher consciousness which fundamentally changes the attitude towards that material, temporal world and, crucially, focuses on the superreal and transcendental, and ultimately higher, superior and more relevant realities in which we exist simultaneously.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:23 AM

Quote:
This detachment is of course not at all a fatalistic, pessimistic withdrawal from the evils of the world; longing away from it to a "glorious other world". That's a typically Western misunderstanding and misinterpretation. Rather, it is a state of mind that is a change to a higher consciousness which fundamentally changes the attitude towards that material, temporal world and, crucially, focuses on the superreal and transcendental, and ultimately higher, superior and more relevant realities in which we exist simultaneously.
That's all well and good, Drak, but the next time some young lady in tie-dyed T-shirt, frayed jeans and earth sandals holds up the entire epxress line at the local supermarket while she meditates on nirvana to resolve the dilemma that she is $1.23 short on the carton of herbal tea she is attempting to purchase, I may still indulge some more of that typical Western misunderstanding... :-o
Old 10-06-2005, 10:22 AM

Christ speaks loud and clear to me. I have also DEEPLY experienced the divine. Down as LOW and as HIGH as you can go.

I have delved deeply into the East and it is for an undifferentiated consciousness. A child. Passive and ineffectual.

Enjoy it. There's work to do here however and i will join up with FREEMAN on that point.

I know well the Westerner running for his life from the "Dark Night Of The Soul"...scared shitless to take up his cross. Hoping to avoid this vale of tears and the misery of his torment via the intellectual gymnastics of the East.

Some pick up their cross and some just like to look at it...pondering it's reality.

It's simply not my way and will never be.