Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2006, 03:07 AM

Default Re: How the Jews used son of god to enslave Gentiles

Quote:
Oz, You refute your own Bible. Let me tell you the secret. The true Christ is the elevation of your soul through God's word. The trinity is not about God, it is about man. We are three parts: physical, mental, and spiritual. Our spiritual make up is the greatest part, but we have to live by the law of God in order for the other two parts to reenforce the spiritual.
Interesting and very profound interpretation of the Bible Akbar I tend to agree with you on this point so i thankyou and respect you as foe for sharing it with me.
Quote:
You will never connect with the beauty in your Bible until you love and respect the holy Quran.
However it is clear from you own above statement that a fundermental difference between us still remains that is simply the fact that you follow Muhammad as your saving grace and I follow Jesus Christ as mine as already stated by me repeatedly on cc.However i have changed my opinion of you after the last few posts and see that you are atleast and noble foe i would like to take this oppertunity to apologise for any insulting crass remarks i have made in previous posts.

Although i would like retraction of the pimp remark against me which i found really insulting and couldnt be further from the truth as description of my own character. Let me take this oppertunity to say i respectfully disagree with the above post and hope we can keep things more civil in future. 8-)

Old 01-19-2006, 11:28 AM

Default Re: How the Jews used son of god to enslave Gentiles

Oz,
I apologize for calling you a pimp, which is not a true statement of your character. We do not always need to agree on each other's posts. The main thing is to provide good feedback. There are a lot of things I can learn from you and others on this site. I believe everyone has a right to express their opinion without being attacked. Since this is a conspiracy site, we must be careful that our opinions or not in line with those of the NWO, and that we can explain our viewpionts without downgrading others.