Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2006, 03:11 AM

Default Re: The Absolute Best Authentications Of The Protocols Of Zion

IMHO, we don't need prophets to tell us what the outcome of a takeover of this country or, literally, the world under the NWO will be like. Look at the Palestinians today. What we manage to hear is not even half of what goes on there. Their present is our future, and worse.

You posted a link to Mind Control in the 21st Century and I highly recommend that everyone who wants to know what the end will be should read it.

Power corrupts, total power corrupts totally, or some such. What they are aiming for is nothing less than total power/control. Man was created to be free, answerable only to his God. Most religions have a "code of conduct" much like the 10 Commandments which were plagiarized from the Medes and Persians, as a guideline, except for Judaism which is not a religion in any sense of the word.

While they carry the Torah as they dance around, their REAL source of inspiration and guide for living is the Talmud, written by their learned rabbis. Now that's a real piece of work, let me tell you. For the goyim who read it there is a death sentence. Why do you suppose that is, hmmmm?

As just about everybody on the forum knows, I am not Christian, but I have studied the Bible as history and found out the Old Testament is nothing more than the fabricated history of the jew. The New Testament was so censored by the Roman Catholic Church (made up of jews who were seeking their own power base) in their Councils as to be little more than pap. Take the good, toss the rest, as you will.

It is advisable that everyone take their nose out of the Bible and take a good look around; then extrapolate the rate and direction of change that is taking place. You can be a prophet in your own time.

Sorry, I wrote this off-line without having seen your last posts. You are absolutely right, only a fool WOULDN'T stand against unlimited immigration but that is another EFFECT. All these people from the Turd World could be stopped in their tracks and our borders hermetically sealed but that will not happen.

They want enough combatants to make a race war happen when the "immigrants" numbers are such that they feel they can take over themselves as in California (Mexifornia) today. It will serve to cull the herd. Can you see the overcivilized Americans having to defend themselves????

War is wearing on the body and the spirit, ask any vetran. When we have been worn down by the constant danger of being killed or having to kill, they will be waiting for us to beg government to come in and establish "order."

The rest of the story is predictable.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-05-2006, 01:11 PM

Barbara said:As just about everybody on the forum knows, I am not Christian, but I have studied the Bible as history and found out the Old Testament is nothing more than the fabricated history of the jew. The New Testament was so censored by the Roman Catholic Church (made up of jews who were seeking their own power base) in their Councils as to be little more than pap. Take the good, toss the rest, as you will.

It is advisable that everyone take their nose out of the Bible and take a good look around; then extrapolate the rate and direction of change that is taking place. You can be a prophet in your own time.

what makes you say the the OT is fabricated?
Old 02-05-2006, 01:47 PM

"Meditations of Marcus Aurelius" ...Translation....NEW AGE RUBBISH!

If thou art pained by any external thing, it is not this that disturbs thee, but thy own judgment about it. And it is in thy power to wipe out this judgment now. (trans. George Long)
A cucumber is bitter. Throw it away. There are briars in the road. Turn aside from them. This is enough. Do not add, "And why were such things made in the world?" (trans. George Long)
Let opinion be taken away, and no man will think himself wronged. If no man shall think himself wronged, then is there no more any such thing as wrong. (trans. Meric Casaubon)
(...) As for others whose lives are not so ordered, he reminds himself constantly of the characters they exhibit daily and nightly at home and abroad , and of the sort of society they frequent; and the approval of such men, who do not even stand well in their own eyes has no value for him. (trans. Maxwell Staniforth)

Very Stupid!!!
:-P :-P :-P :-P
Old 02-05-2006, 02:01 PM

Because they wrote themselves such a large role, that's why. A staring role, you might say.

The Egyptians were excellent at keeping records. They wrote everything down for posterity. The jews of that day were mentioned only in passing and in a very negative light. They were referred to as "sagaz eber," the cutthroats from across the river who raided small outposts of the Egyptian Empire, killing and stealing everything that wasn't nailed down.

Another thing, supposedly when Moshe (Moses) led them out of Egypt, they spent 40 years wandering in the desert, lost. Hey, there were caravan routes all over that area; also, supposedly there were over a million people with Moshe at this time. How do you manage to get lost with a million people in a desert that small? They could have spanned it just holding hands.

It took their god in a rickety old flying machine whose exhausts formed a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night for them to find their butt with both hands, finally making it to their "promised land."

Have you ever known someone who would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth?? That expression best epitomizes the jew; must have something to do with their father. Reckon????
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 02-05-2006, 02:23 PM

RedRatll, you have got to lay off the white powder, man, that stuff is messin' with yo brain.

Obviously you have never heard of Marcus Aurelius or his Meditations first hand and in depth.

Maybe this will help you to place him in history. The part of Marcus Aurelius was played by Richard Harris in the Gladiator.

His Meditations have received the highest praise in literary circles. Some parts may seem mundane in the extreme to you but you have to consider the time in which they were written. Take anything out of context and throw a strong enough light on it and you change it's character.

It was a simpler time, no TV and movies to make you cool, no comics to sharpen your mind. No hip-hop music streaming from boom boxes or iPods to make the marching from one battle to the other go faster.

New Age Rubbish - ah, well, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:29 PM

BTW, the translations you chose to share have so much depth and meaning.

You would do well to contemplate them, in depth.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:40 PM

Barbara, I don't use Drugs!....lets examine one of the Idiotic sayings of this Aurelius clown.

If thou art pained by any external thing, it is not this that disturbs thee, but thy own judgment about it. And it is in thy power to wipe out this judgment now. (trans. George Long)

my immediate thought on this one is You've got to be kidding me! Even though way back then they didn'nt have all the distractions we have now that still does'nt change the fact that Satanic Lies like this saying have been around I'm sure even before this Aurelius clown.

What he's saying is the same LIES the Joooze use to brainwash the gullible masses, for instance if a Pedophile piece of shit molests a boy, then we should not have JUDGEMENT about it...for JUDGEMENT is wrong! HOW stupid people are for falling for NEW AGE rubbish! 8-)
Old 02-05-2006, 03:09 PM

The Meditations were an internal dialog that he committed to writing, much like people keep a tape recorder with them while traveling in a car, bus or plane today so they will not lose a thought or insight. I've done this myself.

As for your analogy, first of all, he was not trying to advise YOU to change YOUR judgement about something. In a similar circumstance he probably would have ordered one of his guards to lop off the offender's head and thought no more about it.

Realize that he was Emporer of Rome. Many things troubled him, in both mind and affected his body as a result. You will agree that it is not too New Age to say that ulcers come about as a result of too much anxiety. Many people have been known to vomit violently at the thought of having to speak publicly. There is a mind-body connection. Psycho (mind) soma (body) - psychosomatic illness. Illness induced by the mind.

To say that something is all in your mind has not deterred people from dying from their imaginary illnesses.

As an example, if he dubbed the problems of the Empire unsolvable (a judgement) he would spend his days and night anxiously worrying, loosing sleep and getting an ulcer.

Conversly, if he changed that judgement to, the problems of the Empire are great but solvable and I will commence working on them one at a time first thing in the morning. (Changed judgement) He could then go off to bed and sleep well.

Too often we put our present day "spin" on thoughts that require much more consideration and study. We must seek to know what was in the writers mind, not what pops into ours from our own frame of reference.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:22 PM

Let opinion be taken away, and no man will think himself wronged. If no man shall think himself wronged, then is there no more any such thing as wrong. (trans. Meric Casaubon

Translation: Utter Rubbish! Barb what God do you Believe in? Is it the same one as the Starchild Kook SEC? 8-)
Old 02-05-2006, 04:45 PM

Look, Sport, if you want dialog and discussion on an adult level regarding politics, history, philosophy or current events, you've come to the right person for that.

However, be advised that I will not deal with a petty, peevish. childish tone and attitude. I don't indulge in calling other posters names or making light of their beliefs. I can find ways to disagree with someone without having to demean them and call them names simply by introducing facts to the contrary.

Namecalling demeans you, not them.

If you just want to argue and bluster, I know of at least one other poster on the forum who will be glad to oblige you but the nic isn't Barbara.

I leave you now to mellow out or talk to yourself for a while. Your choice.