Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2004, 04:38 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Mary:
You would have prevented 500+ people from knowing about this information if I had followed your advice.I am sure some of them are very grateful to learn about this important alternative view.
I have one thread, why does that bother you?
You are very unstable and unselfdisciplined because you swore to stay away and then very soon come back.

Here I quote and agree with lynns_shadow:

Mary

I can speak for myself, and for Christians, and about being a Christian, and Jesus,
but

you can’t speak for me.

What you’ve said about yourself says volumes, unfortunately, by saying not a word about yourself, but me. Me, who you do not know and know nothing about. I, on the other hand, can share from the perspective of who (Jesus Christ) and what (Christians and myself ) I do know.

You Mary, are looking to talk on and on and on, quite erroneously, about who (me) and what (me and Christians) you, clearly, don’t know about.

When you come out of your state mary, perhaps we can talk. ‘Til then, and in the meantime, when it comes to these topics, respectfully, you know nothing.

Why? Because, you don’t know about me, and you don’t know about we Christians, you’re not one.

P.S. I mean it about “state” Mary, you sound a bit stressed there hon.

And as for all your personal insults of me, that’s all they are, catty female insults.

A lot of women talk this way out of envy, and/or when they really have not much knowledge on a topic. Often it is a byproduct of ego frustration or hormones.

Seems if you can’t be the gal in focus in the room you’ve got to cut down the one who is at that moment, huh mary? How sad..

Stick to what you may know of mary, if you do, stick to that and be kind and positive. That seems to be your strength and forte',in looking to see your best.. You know nothing of me or this topic. It is clear.

And please don’t address me anymore, mary.

I’ve found your approach, and your comments to me, only replies that are out-of-turn, as I am always addressing OTHERS when you reply.

Also, your replies to me have been nothing BUT putdowns of me personally, or Christians in general. Catty is never a pretty piece in a woman’s wardrobe Mary. You ought to buy a new one.It is never attractive ;- )

One more thing Mary.

Ignorance is not “hate” but ignorance, and “hate” is not ignorance it is “hate”.

Since you seem to display both in such liberal amounts towards both me and Christians, I am surprised you don’t know the meanings better.

I am, here, as I understand, free to defend my faith, and mention who I think or feel is not defining my faith.

The faith I define is not "mutually exclusive", but how the vast majority of Christians see things.

That's just a fact

The fact that you must personally attack me for that, speaks more about you personally and your ways Mary, than anything else.

I think you ought to find another to bully Mary. All your words about “judging” to me only end up judging you.

Old 12-31-2004, 10:09 AM

Archives Debunk UFO’s

The Historical Archives have finally been opened and studied relating to the Evolution-based UFO Saga in Roswell, New Mexico. This development threatens to jerk a bit of a knot in the agendas of ongoing media-fueled promotions, all focused on big talk about technologically advanced extraterrestrial aliens.

The tie-in of the UFO issue to this web page is, of course, that the whole concept of evolutionism which now infuses not only all of modern man’s "knowledge" (HERE)--but also a whole range of deep-seated beliefs--is a concept that is entirely dependent on maintaining an unshakable faith in the Copernican Model of a rotating and orbiting earth.

That this Model is what upholds and makes possible the anti-Bible Origins Scenario of the Kabbalist Religion--masquerading as theoretical science (HERE - HERE)--is no longer in doubt. This openly anti-Christ, anti-Bible religion has established the Big Bang Evolutionary Paradigm of the Universe, Earth, and Mankind, as can be seen (HERE - HERE - HERE). This Paradigm has made possible ALL extra-terrestrial-based beliefs in "aliens", a belief that is the accepted theme of a great percentage of all films, TV programs, books, and other media.

In other words, so-called "entertainment" is a major vehicle for indoctrinating unwary people into accepting evolutionism without the slightest idea of what is going on. This indoctrination is pumped relentlessly into tens and hundreds of millions of minds every day and night. The ongoing UFO concept has played its role in this indoctrination for over a half century.

But now some important information has come out that could cause people to awaken to the reality of this whole indoctrination process:

The History Channel program on UFO’s (aired 11/20/04 locally) was made possible after 1998 by the opening of a dozen big boxes containing thousands of pages of files which made up the Government’s Archives relating to the alleged half century of cover-up of alleged "proof" of the existence of UFO’s around the Roswell, New Mexico Air Base.

After meticulous inspection of all these pages by a team of researchers--some of whom leaned toward a belief in a Government cover-up of actual UFO landings and sightings of "aliens", etc.--the conclusion was unanimous: No such evidence exists.

That there have been actual military experiments that were lied about and kept secret, the documents confirmed. That those secrets in any way involved aliens from outer space, the documents denied.

The testing of the effect of parachuting from special weather balloons at 100,000 ft. altitude was found in the records but not reported. This explained some "UFO sightings".

The secret use of chimps dressed in "space suits"...whose bodies were taken from their crashed capsules in the desert and unintentionally witnessed by some civilians, added fuel to the alien mythology. So also did badly burned bodies taken from an on-base plane crash and worked on by a lying doctor and a nurse he invented to enhance his phony claim that these were bodies of "aliens".

A real experimental "flying saucer" with a 40 ft. diameter had been secretly tested by the military at that base...which further helped to explain a lot about the reported UFO sightings.

Thus, the long and short of all the UFO hype from that base (for almost 60 years now) is that the recently opened and studied Archives of this Mother of all UFO mythology--i.e., the alleged military cover-up of UFO’s and Aliens seen at the Roswell, NM base--proved two things conclusively: One: The military conducted top secret experiments at that base which it denied and lied about. Two: There was absolutely no evidence of any UFO’s or Aliens that had been covered up. Furthermore, the real experiments that were conducted on various projects were of such a nature so as to create visual apparitions that would account for the claims made by people who testified that they had seen UFO’s and even "aliens".

Interestingly, the researchers concluded also that there were deeply-committed believers in UFO’s whose minds would not be persuaded by the Archival evidence about the Roswell claims... any more than the evidence from dozens of other investigations that had arrived at the same conclusion, namely, the conclusion that it is all a media-fueled hoax spun off of otherwise explainable phenomena. Their report also pointed out that the once sleepy town of Roswell itself has grown to a city of 50,000 and now accommodates tens of thousands of tourists who go there to partake of the UFO reputation the site has.

What folks now need to recognize in light of these researcher’s conclusions is that, historically, there has been an increasingly sophisticated evolutionary propaganda effort that began in earnest over 4-1/2 centuries ago with the aptly named "Copernican Revolution" (HERE - HERE). This unceasing and ever- escalating implantation of an evolutionary mind-set in people everywhere has successfully blanketed academia and literature and all other media since that time.

Since the early 1980’s particularly, this indoctrination effort has gone to all-out "blitz mode". Now, unlimited opportunities for fraudulent use of computerized Space Telescopes and Cameras and Redshift and Infrared technologies, etc., to "certify" the requirements of extraterrestrial evolutionism are routinely exploited to the hilt (HERE - HERE - HERE - HERE).

Add to this unrestrained abuse of otherwise marvelous technology (e.g., HERE) the admitted evolutionary agenda of the NASA-led Space Program - HERE - HERE) and you will begin to understand just how deep and far-reaching this deception has become.

Once that sinks in, another leap of understanding is available to those who want to see for themselves the no-longer-secret identity of the RELIGION that is the driving force behind all of this fantastic deception which claims that evolution is a "scientific" concept (HERE - HERE - HERE - HERE, etc.).

"Virtual Reality" instead of "Real Reality" is the entire focus of The Theoretical Science Establishment today. Take a few minutes to savor the rhapsodic descriptions on this one page link about the Virtual Reality universe that computer cyberpunks have created out of absolutely nothing real; i.e., no facts whatsoever (HERE).

These things--when taken together with the recent opening of the archival evidence pooh-poohing all the Roswell-generated UFO mythology--should provide a welcome big chunk of Truth for those who are interested in being free of all evolution-driven extraterrestrial deception that now undergirds every bit of modern man’s academia-approved "knowledge" (HERE)....

Old 01-02-2005, 07:03 AM

Remember: The Bible is a book about a God of Miracles. Rational belief in those miracles and the God Who performs them stands or falls on the truth or falsity of the Genesis Creation Account of everything that exists--mankind included. If that Creation Account is true, then it is totally rational to believe that the Bible and all the miracles in it from Creation to Heaven are also true because obviously! a God Who could create everything could easily bring to pass the eternal Plan that is in the Bible by performing and recording every miracle told in those pages.

If, however, that Creation Account is false--as the controlling theoretical science establishment teaches--then the Bible can not be the Word of a God Who cannot lie. If He could lie about the Origin of everything, then he certainly could lie about Jesus being His Son born of a Virgin...and all the rest. So, once it is accepted and believed that the Biblical Creation Account--upheld over a hundred times throughout the Bible--has been proven to be false by "science", then it is logical to conclude that there is no compelling reason to accept anything else in the Bible as Truth from a trustworthy and sovereign God with omnipotent power to do precisely what He has caused to be written in His Word..."which Word He has magnified even above His name" (Ps. 138:2).

Christians may think they can choose to believe the Red Sea was parted, that Jesus was Virgin Born, that He was resurrected and is waiting in heaven for us to join Him, etc., and still believe that billions of years of evolutionism which "science" has taught the world is the true Origins scenario and not the Biblical Genesis Account of six literal days of Creation. Many who do this are honest folk who genuinely want to love and praise God the Father and Jesus, but it just seems impossible not to believe the evolutionary claims that totally monopolize all talk of Origins. These Christians (et al) have been tricked into being "double minded", a condition which the Bible addresses this way:
More: www.fixedearth.com
Old 01-02-2005, 07:19 AM

He just keeps re-posting, even when no one responds. It's comical! It's quite farcical.

Is the record stuck Rushie? As the world spins, or so it doesn't.

You always amuse and entertain me.

Thank you Rushie!

Hugs and Kisses

Boo
XXX
Old 01-02-2005, 07:20 AM

?
Old 01-02-2005, 07:21 AM

?
Old 01-02-2005, 07:22 AM

?
Old 01-02-2005, 07:22 AM

?

Get the point or the picture?

Yours is a game of cat and mouse.

You seek me out on another thread, talk some shit, and come back here to hide and throw your insults to back up your theories...

I think that many will clearly see what you are all about.

You have served your purpose well here, Rushie. We all need to learn to recognize the truth, wouldn't you agree?

Boo XXX
Old 01-02-2005, 07:29 AM

Remember: The Bible is a book about a God of Miracles. Rational belief in those miracles and the God Who performs them stands or falls on the truth or falsity of the Genesis Creation Account of everything that exists--mankind included. If that Creation Account is true, then it is totally rational to believe that the Bible and all the miracles in it from Creation to Heaven are also true because obviously! a God Who could create everything could easily bring to pass the eternal Plan that is in the Bible by performing and recording every miracle told in those pages.

If, however, that Creation Account is false--as the controlling theoretical science establishment teaches--then the Bible can not be the Word of a God Who cannot lie. If He could lie about the Origin of everything, then he certainly could lie about Jesus being His Son born of a Virgin...and all the rest. So, once it is accepted and believed that the Biblical Creation Account--upheld over a hundred times throughout the Bible--has been proven to be false by "science", then it is logical to conclude that there is no compelling reason to accept anything else in the Bible as Truth from a trustworthy and sovereign God with omnipotent power to do precisely what He has caused to be written in His Word..."which Word He has magnified even above His name" (Ps. 138:2).

Christians may think they can choose to believe the Red Sea was parted, that Jesus was Virgin Born, that He was resurrected and is waiting in heaven for us to join Him, etc., and still believe that billions of years of evolutionism which "science" has taught the world is the true Origins scenario and not the Biblical Genesis Account of six literal days of Creation. Many who do this are honest folk who genuinely want to love and praise God the Father and Jesus, but it just seems impossible not to believe the evolutionary claims that totally monopolize all talk of Origins. These Christians (et al) have been tricked into being "double minded", a condition which the Bible addresses this way:
More: www.fixedearth.com
Old 01-02-2005, 07:30 AM

?