Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005, 07:59 AM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Mary,

I have just registered a formal complaint
to Henry Makow about your behavior here.
If Henry had the time to go through ALL the
comments you have made to me then he could see what type of character you have.

Rushdoony

Old 01-02-2005, 08:04 AM

Mary:
You would have prevented 500+ people from knowing about this information if I had followed your advice.I am sure some of them are very grateful to learn about this important alternative view.
I have one thread, why does that bother you?
You are very unstable and unselfdisciplined because you swore to stay away and then very soon come back.

Here I quote and agree with lynns_shadow:

Mary

I can speak for myself, and for Christians, and about being a Christian, and Jesus,
but

you can’t speak for me.

What you’ve said about yourself says volumes, unfortunately, by saying not a word about yourself, but me. Me, who you do not know and know nothing about. I, on the other hand, can share from the perspective of who (Jesus Christ) and what (Christians and myself ) I do know.

You Mary, are looking to talk on and on and on, quite erroneously, about who (me) and what (me and Christians) you, clearly, don’t know about.

When you come out of your state mary, perhaps we can talk. ‘Til then, and in the meantime, when it comes to these topics, respectfully, you know nothing.

Why? Because, you don’t know about me, and you don’t know about we Christians, you’re not one.

P.S. I mean it about “state” Mary, you sound a bit stressed there hon.

And as for all your personal insults of me, that’s all they are, catty female insults.

A lot of women talk this way out of envy, and/or when they really have not much knowledge on a topic. Often it is a byproduct of ego frustration or hormones.

Seems if you can’t be the gal in focus in the room you’ve got to cut down the one who is at that moment, huh mary? How sad..

Stick to what you may know of mary, if you do, stick to that and be kind and positive. That seems to be your strength and forte',in looking to see your best.. You know nothing of me or this topic. It is clear.

And please don’t address me anymore, mary.

I’ve found your approach, and your comments to me, only replies that are out-of-turn, as I am always addressing OTHERS when you reply.

Also, your replies to me have been nothing BUT putdowns of me personally, or Christians in general. Catty is never a pretty piece in a woman’s wardrobe Mary. You ought to buy a new one.It is never attractive ;- )

One more thing Mary.

Ignorance is not “hate” but ignorance, and “hate” is not ignorance it is “hate”.

Since you seem to display both in such liberal amounts towards both me and Christians, I am surprised you don’t know the meanings better.

I am, here, as I understand, free to defend my faith, and mention who I think or feel is not defining my faith.

The faith I define is not "mutually exclusive", but how the vast majority of Christians see things.

That's just a fact

The fact that you must personally attack me for that, speaks more about you personally and your ways Mary, than anything else.

I think you ought to find another to bully Mary. All your words about “judging” to me only end up judging you.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:05 AM

Mary,

I have just registered a formal complaint
to Henry Makow about your behavior here.
If Henry had the time to go through ALL the
comments you have made to me then he could see what type of character you have.

Rushdoony
Old 01-02-2005, 08:13 AM

Well done Rush. let's have this done and over with, once and for all.

You can dish it out and you can't take it.

Well done. You are the man.

I eagerly await a sensible reply from whomever you ratted to.

Wah, wah, wah

XXX

I have learnt in life that if people want to punish me fortelling the truth, so be it. Speak it, I will. I have a right to my opinions just as well as you do, duckie. As sour and malignant as we both may be.

Bonne chance sweetie. Are the odds in your favour? Time will tell. In the mean time, carry on with your most enlightening thread. I thought I would help to get you over the 1000 mark. That would be a real achievement for you. I will be happy to help.

Seems you don't like me around though. Never mind. Seems you also question what time I am on line, in type, when I'm leaving you alone and typing on another thread.

Lots of people read all the posts here, Rush. Each and every concept can goes into the understanding of some of the minds here, which is no mean feat to say the least.

I hope you can appreciate the relevance of what I am saying.

XXX

Last time I checked, this is a free forum. Please carry on with your pet theory, don't let me interrupt you. You are doing so well, so you think...

P.s. Can we have some original typing and thoughts and not pastes of comments you've slung in the past? You can do better than that. I have confidence in you!
Old 01-02-2005, 11:26 AM

Very little thought is required to see that the Evolutionary Origins Account and the Biblical Origins Account are mutually exclusive. If one tries to put them together--choosing to believe that both are true. i.e., that God is still real but he just created through a "scientific" 15 billion year evolutionary process rather than the Biblical six day process--they are forced to be double-minded for two reasons:

1) They are trying to believe in an evolution based "scientific concept" that claims to be totally secular and independent of any need for "god" while at the same time they must believe in a "Biblical concept" which rejects all evolutionism and which calls on all believers to be totally dependent on God for all their needs and for eternal life.

2) They are trying--most without knowing what they are really doing--to be followers of an anti-Bible, anti-Christ religion which advocates the factless 15 billion year Big Bang evolutionary model (with or without "g’d", as you prefer). This religion is Talmud/ Kabbala-based Phariseeism, today’s version of the Pharisees who killed Jesus (HERE)...[contrary to what this Pope has said.]... You can find a summation of today’s anti-Christ Kabbalist Kosmology (HERE - HERE).
More: www.fixedearth.com
Old 01-02-2005, 04:55 PM

Hate Crime Laws

"Hate Crime" is a new name for an old game.

The object of the game is to stop all investigation and reporting of real hate crimes, and to prevent the exposure of the criminals behind them.

The "Hate Crime" game as actually played is a "Hate Truth" game. It’s the Orwellian "doublespeak" in practice. It’s Nietzsche’s "transvaluation of values". It’s Einstein’s "relativity". It’s Dewey’s "new logic". And, behind all this, it is Satan’s "angel of light deception".

"Truth", in this game, is the thing that is really hated. The enemy in the game--"The Truth seeker"--must be thwarted, slandered, libeled, eradicated. All values and Truths must be perverted and made "relative" and everyone must become "tolerant" of the perversions. "Absolute Truths" are the most hateful of all to the lovers of lies who devote themselves to this game. They declare in every university classroom: There is no such thing as "Absolute Truth"! (And that’s the absolute truth....)

So, at bottom, the suppression and elimination of certain powerful Truths is what "Hate Crime" laws are all about. If these few loaded Truths were to get out of the bag world wide, the whole game of defeating Truth would be over and the real criminals would be exposed. Thus, suppression and elimination--and spreading endless lies and confusion about what Truth is--are priorities for the real criminals. They must never relax their vigil, and they must be ever active with "democratic" sounding strategies that will protect "the evil they call `good’" (Is. 5:20).

Thus, oozing "tolerance" and "altruism" at first, of course, the scope of "Hate Crime Laws" steadily broadens. Increasingly stiff fines and prison sentences are pronounced on those known to be "politically incorrect" or even guilty of "thought crimes". Lenin and Stalin instituted Hate Crime laws early on in the officially atheistic Soviet Union...one of the first being to outlaw any anti-Jewish speech or writings. Many countries are moving steadily toward following the Soviet Communist pattern by enacting similar laws today. In the USA there is an unmistakable crescendo from the Jewish controlled ADL, WJC, ACLU, etc., for the passage of ever more broad and harsh Hate Crime laws with the same goals.
More:http://www.fixedearth.com/hate_crime_laws.htm
Old 01-02-2005, 11:18 PM

Hate crimes and the world is not moving.

There is a bit of einstein's relativity for you folks.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:30 PM

Hey when I die .... and I see the tunnel with the "light" at the end of it??
Should I run for my after life?

" For such false apostles are deceitful workmen, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no wonder: for Satan himself transformeth himself into an angel of light."

- 2 Corinthians 11:13-14

Is this a God fearing question or what?
Old 01-02-2005, 11:57 PM

That's deep.

XXX :-o :-o
Old 01-03-2005, 12:19 AM

This evolution-grounded nihilistic mindset has been prevalent in and out of academia for several generations. It's not surprising that Sagan embraced it, nor that few if any dissenters toward that mindset would be found in NASAdom. By the time Sagan (and lots of us) went to the University, eight or ten generations of increasingly sophisticated indoctrination had seemingly closed and locked the door against any challenge to the Copernican Model which made the Earth go around the Sun instead of the Sun going around the Earth, as the Bible taught. The ever-increasing spread of Darwinism after the 1850's demanded millions and then billions of years for evolution to take place. Clearly, the Sun, Moon, and Stars had to be billions of years old too for they could not be younger than the Earth. Indeed, a universe billions of years old was the only way Evolutionism could lay hold on the billions of years it needs to lend even superficial credibility to its fantastic claims.

So, let it be set in factual concrete: Copernicanism and Darwinism (i.e., Heliocentricity and Evolutionism) are Siamese Twins. Appearing first, Copernicanism paved the way for Darwinism's success by using invented mathematical models in the physical science "disciplines" of Astronomy and Physics, and by contradicting the Bible's teaching about an immovable Earth at the center of Creation with the Sun going around daily. Darwinism then reinforced Copernicanism by requiring billions of years for everything to evolve. Now the Biological Sciences had joined with the Physical Sciences in contradicting the Biblical Creation with its young Earth and Man as the special Creation of God, made in His Own Image and with an option for eternal life on a heavenly New Earth. All that was needed by the time of Sagan's University days was a way to get rid of the stubborn, lingering belief in God's Creation of Mankind in six literal ("evening and morning") days. This belief had to be put on a level with the almost totally defeated and forgotten belief in a very special unmovable Earth at the center of God's plans. Nobody argued for that anymore, but hundreds of millions of people were still clinging to a conviction that evolution theory was total nonsense and that Mankind is the special creation of an Almighty God with a great purpose and plan for His Creation. How could this resistance to evolution be ended once and for all??
More:www.fixedearth.com