Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2005, 01:24 AM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Nine hundred and EIGHTY six bottles of beer on the wall
nine hundred and EIGHTY six bottles of beer
write them posts down and pass them around
the truth he's found
none hundred and EIGHTY six bottles of beer on the wall.

Just a few more posts and you'll be over the thousand mark, Loony.

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Old 01-03-2005, 07:38 AM

Mary,
There will be no debate between myself and Phillip. I presented to him some information that I think he will be interested in and if he wants to know more he can go to the two websites of the experts - www.fixedearth.com and www.midclyth.supanet.com .
Notwithstanding the fact that his IQ is probably twice mine and four times yours.
I probably won't come to this thread/topic for a while again other than to view a thank-you response he might send.
I am also, very shortly here, probably going to leave the entire clubconspiracy website for a good long period because I am exhausted with your non-serious, busybody nature. I don't need your harrassment in my life, I don't need to deal with a sycophant ( a servile self-seeking flatterer )
with Histrionic Personality Disorder
( http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe06.html )
So take some Paxil and not some popcorn and good riddance.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:58 AM

Title : 1000 Beautiful Things

Every day I write the list
Of reasons why I still believe they do exist
(a thousand beautiful things)
And even though it's hard to see
The glass is full and not half empty
So... light me up like the sun
To cool down with your rain
I never want to close my eyes again
Never close my eyes
Never close my eyes

I thank you for the air to breathe
The heart to beat
The eyes to see again
And all the things that's been and done
The battle's won
The good and bad in everyone
(this is mine to remember)
So ...
Here I go again
Singin' by your window
Pickin' up the pieces of what's left to find

The world was meant for you and me
To figure out our destiny
To live
To die
To breathe
To sleep
To try to make your life complete
(yes yes)
So ...
Light me up like the sun
To cool down with your rain
I never want to close my eyes again
Never close my eyes
never close my eyes ...
That is everything I have to say
Old 01-03-2005, 10:07 AM

Sincerely,

Congratulations Loonie. Your thread was the first to make it past the one thousand viewer mark!

My I.Q. is 158 - mensa mind. And yours? (Seeing you brought up the topic.) I can post the certificate, if you like. And as previously posted, the last grade I actually completed in lamestream education was grade 9. I bet you graduated, huh?!?!

Boo XX

P.S. Don't leave Rushie. You never cease to amuse me! How is that complaint going for you?

No debate?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

wah, wah, wah, wahpost # 133 - was that an original work of your own?
Old 02-03-2005, 04:44 PM

CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM:

Why Islam Will Go Down When Babylon Falls

When the extraordinary number of sects and denominations within the half-dozen leading world religions are added to the "mainline" beliefs, a conclusion that there is no one true God and no one true Holy Book can be--and has been--reached by many an honest -hearted seeker after Truth.

Out of all this confusion there has arisen one completely obvious and unarguable fact, namely: The Jews--though tiny in number compared to Islam and Christianity--and though fragmented as bad or worse than either of those religions (HERE), are not only in the Religious Olympics with the big boys, they are--by virtue of their long-held secret control of the evolution-instilling Theoretical Science Establishment--within reach of taking the Gold in all categories of those Olympics.

Indeed, both the Bible-based and the Koran-based religions are effectively being eliminated from the competition by the Talmud/Kabbala-based religion. This remarkable achievement has been accomplished by gaining virtual control of the foundation of all "knowledge" by their success in making evolutionism the "mechanism" that explains the Origin of all that exists (HERE).

This conclusion is documented throughout this web page and is indisputably accurate. Simply put: The acceptance of any religion’s "creation scenario" becomes the cornerstone of that religion upon which all else is built. Specifically, the nature of the "deities" or the "godhead" of that religion will be seen to be formulated and established by its explanation of the Origin of all that exists, i.e., what we can call its "creation scenario"

This unavoidable conclusion--once understood and admitted--should settle any lingering arguments about which religion is three lengths ahead and pulling away in this religious horse race (being held near the metaphorical Olympics).

Today’s textbook "truths" about the Origin of all that exists (the "creation scenario") declare worldwide that a "Big Bang" 15 billion years ago "created" the sun, earth, moon, stars, you and me and the trees, through an evolutionary process.

If that is a true statement, mutter "yes" under thy breath....

Thank you.

Now we notice that each essential component of this evolutionary foundation which makes up this "origins/creation scenario" (Relativity, Big Bang, Expanding Universe) is derived directly from the Kabbala of the Pharisees (HERE, pp.5,6 - HERE, pp. 3,4 - HERE). It is this "origins scenario" that underpins all of modern man’s allegedly secular "knowledge" (HERE). It is this "origins scenario" that has knocked the props out from under both the Biblical and the Koranic "creation scenarios". It is this "origins scenario" that has enthroned "Theoretical Science" as the new g’d of truth to be idolized as the provider of an alternative "explanation" for the origin of all that exists without any belief in the Biblical or the Koranic Creator God.

The fact that this new "creator", this "science idol", turns out to be merely the instrument used by another religion to establish its "origins scenario" is a world-changing fact that is just now entering the media bloodstream.
More:http://www.fixedearth.com/Christianity%20&%20Islam.htm
Old 02-03-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Rush is back at it again... trying to prove what, I don't know

Rush, what do Islam and Christianity and poetry have to do with this thread? I fail to see the link. Was post #113 your own origianl work?

Boo
Old 02-06-2005, 04:52 PM

Default The Earth is NOT Moving!

Marypopinz or Mary Spencer,

Even a retarded person, a moron, somebody
with a low IQ, or a beginner internet user who is 10 years of age could simply go to Google
or Yahoo, and do a search for the title of a song
by simply typing in "lyrics title". Then in about
10 seconds they could find out who wrote it.

By the way I agree with Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous
that the very profane title you
posted( Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell me some shitty
bum) needs to be removed, even if it gets off the first page because it could still pollute
someones mind in the back pages.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:55 PM

CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM:

Why Islam Will Go Down When Babylon Falls

When the extraordinary number of sects and denominations within the half-dozen leading world religions are added to the "mainline" beliefs, a conclusion that there is no one true God and no one true Holy Book can be--and has been--reached by many an honest -hearted seeker after Truth.

Out of all this confusion there has arisen one completely obvious and unarguable fact, namely: The Jews--though tiny in number compared to Islam and Christianity--and though fragmented as bad or worse than either of those religions (HERE), are not only in the Religious Olympics with the big boys, they are--by virtue of their long-held secret control of the evolution-instilling Theoretical Science Establishment--within reach of taking the Gold in all categories of those Olympics.

Indeed, both the Bible-based and the Koran-based religions are effectively being eliminated from the competition by the Talmud/Kabbala-based religion. This remarkable achievement has been accomplished by gaining virtual control of the foundation of all "knowledge" by their success in making evolutionism the "mechanism" that explains the Origin of all that exists (HERE).

This conclusion is documented throughout this web page and is indisputably accurate. Simply put: The acceptance of any religion’s "creation scenario" becomes the cornerstone of that religion upon which all else is built. Specifically, the nature of the "deities" or the "godhead" of that religion will be seen to be formulated and established by its explanation of the Origin of all that exists, i.e., what we can call its "creation scenario"

This unavoidable conclusion--once understood and admitted--should settle any lingering arguments about which religion is three lengths ahead and pulling away in this religious horse race (being held near the metaphorical Olympics).

Today’s textbook "truths" about the Origin of all that exists (the "creation scenario") declare worldwide that a "Big Bang" 15 billion years ago "created" the sun, earth, moon, stars, you and me and the trees, through an evolutionary process.

If that is a true statement, mutter "yes" under thy breath....

Thank you.

Now we notice that each essential component of this evolutionary foundation which makes up this "origins/creation scenario" (Relativity, Big Bang, Expanding Universe) is derived directly from the Kabbala of the Pharisees (HERE, pp.5,6 - HERE, pp. 3,4 - HERE). It is this "origins scenario" that underpins all of modern man’s allegedly secular "knowledge" (HERE). It is this "origins scenario" that has knocked the props out from under both the Biblical and the Koranic "creation scenarios". It is this "origins scenario" that has enthroned "Theoretical Science" as the new g’d of truth to be idolized as the provider of an alternative "explanation" for the origin of all that exists without any belief in the Biblical or the Koranic Creator God.

The fact that this new "creator", this "science idol", turns out to be merely the instrument used by another religion to establish its "origins scenario" is a world-changing fact that is just now entering the media bloodstream.
More:http://www.fixedearth.com/Christianity%20&%20Islam.htm
Old 02-06-2005, 05:20 PM

You know what rush???

Fcuk you and the horse you rode in. At least I don't hide my real name. And you and your smokescreen? You pathetic sack of shit. I've said everything I wanted to say here except telling you to fcuk off and now I've done that.

Kiss my ass

P.S. Please tell henry I told you to Fcuk off and kiss my ass.

I am sick of your incessant bullshit.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:36 PM

Observation: :-o :-o :-o

“Then Neither Are The Brains Of Those That Won’t Consider It Otherwise”... & let me explain,

If the earth was not moving, then the universe would instead be rotating around the earth every 24 hours. How much energy would that require? Is that “physically” or “conceptually” possible? Or would that “reality” defy everything we know, right & wrong? Is that fact something we know & can actually prove to be “true?” So, if so logically improbable, why would anyone try to not consider it otherwise?
8-)
[img align=left]C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Xfer\Photos\animation_00_dance_ano nymous_coward.gif[/img]