Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Rush,

I agree with you that the only absolute knowlege available to us is the BIble and that all other information is up for grabs.

i also agree with the notion that all we know about almost everything is told to us by people whom we take their word for granted.

but selling the idea that the earth is not in orbit around the sun is pretty difficult at best.

However i will keep my eyes open if anything comes my way that might prove me wrong, till then i am enjoying the ride despite the bad company around us.

Old 02-23-2005, 04:22 PM

The Earth Is Not Moving
by Marshall Hall
(328 pages, illustrations, bibliography & index)
Second Printing

Order from:
FEF, Inc.
Box 866
Cornelia, GA 30531

$20 in U.S. (P & H incl.)

Outside U.S. $30 (P & H incl.)
(Check, Cash, or M.O. only.)

(FEF, Inc. is The Fair Education Foundation - est. 1973)
Old 02-23-2005, 04:55 PM

"you spin me round, round, baby, round, round"
Old 02-23-2005, 05:41 PM

Contemporary Geocentrists:

Neville T. Jones, Ph.D. Physicist....

With his son, Steve, Dr. Jones has produced a CD with depicts a "small" Earth-centered Universe Model which no Truth-lover--Christian or otherwise--should fail to see and hear! This model has beautiful graphics and clear explanations which demonstrate how true science confirms the Biblical Model of a non-moving Earth around which the sun and all of the stars go every day and night. (To order the "Geocentric Universe 2.1" CD those with access to U.S. currency should simply send a $10 bill along with a return address to: Dr. Neville T. Jones - Old Bruan Schoolhouse - Mid Clyth - Nr. Lybster - Caithness - Scotland. This will cover S & H.

Gerardus D. Bouw, Ph.D. Astronomer.. His books are available at: 4527 Wetzel Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, 44109. Dr. Bouw also edits the quarterly publication: The Biblical Astronomer.

Walter van der Kamp, Educator (Deceased early '98). His book De LABORE SOLIS (The Labor of the Sun)--now out of print--has been a seminal work in the modern challenge to Copernican heliocentricity.

R.G. Elmendorf, Mechanical Engineer. His book HELIOCENTRIC HUMBUG ..(A Critical Investigation of the Foucault ..Pendulum) is ..available from: Elmendorf Engineering, ..Bairdford, PA 15006 ($7)

Jonathan F. Henry, Ph.D., Physics. His 51 page ..monograph -- SOLAR SYSTEM MODELS -- is ..available from Dr. Henry at Clearwater Christian ..College, 3400 Gulf-to-Bay, Clearwater, FL 34619 ($5)

Martin Gwynne, Essayist, London, England ..(different titles...Write: Box 554, London W8 6RS)
Old 02-23-2005, 06:35 PM

You are nutz.. and yet it is your right to be as crazy as you like.. God Bless
Old 02-23-2005, 08:03 PM

Subject: Scientific Mafiosi

An interesting article "Persecution in the name of science" from the
Orthodox Jewish newspaper "Yated Ne'eman"
http://chareidi.shemayisrael.com/TZV65vid.htm
The handling of Richard Sternberg by the scientific establishment
has been mild compared to some of his predecessors.

There exists an academic and media mafiosi which attempts to
discourage, suppress, ostracise, threaten, and demote individuals
who even start to show an interest in "heterodox ideas".

Organised pressure groups, chicanery, sharp practice, and jealous
histrionics abound in the "altruistic" Scientific Establishment,
all
geared to prevent and discredit any research and experimentation
that threatens the establishment "status quo" or is against
"informed opinion", especially in the area of today's three "sacred
cows" of Evolution, Relativity and Heliocentricity.

Any doubters or nay-sayers are lambasted with epithets like "dupe",
"heresy", "shameful", "disgraceful", "pseudo-scientific
fanaticism",
"fog of nonsense", "red herrings", "shallow", "starry-eyed
fundamentalism", "extreme", "lack of balance, "dogmatic",
"bigoted",
"hysterical", "far fetched", "ignorant", "of no help to anyone",
"height of presumption".

When even President Reagan in 1984 dared to express his doubts in
the theory of evolution, public questions were raised as to his
sanity!

Researchers like Immanuel Velikovsky (catastrophist), Halton Arp
(anti-Big Bang), Stefan Marinov (anti-Relativist), Pons and
Fleischmann (cold fusion), Robert Gentry (pleochroic haloes),
Richard Milton (anti-evolution), Barry Setterfield (decrease in
speed of light), Eric Braithwate (free energy), Walter van der Kamp
(geocentrist) etc., have been shown to have strong cases, or even
to
be substantially correct. Yet they were all initially greeted with
epithets like "stupid", "drivel", "loony", "harmless fruitcake",
"in
need of psychiatric help" etc., and conspiratorial attempts at the
highest levels were made to silence them, ban their publications,
restrict their access to laboratories, deny them telescope time
etc.
in blatant disrespect of the pursuit of novel human knowledge.
Old 02-23-2005, 09:02 PM

Rushdoony, Thank you for posting this fascinating information. I scoffed at the idea that "The Earth is not Moving" when I first read it because the idea was completely paradoxical to everything I learned at public (government) school. Needless to say I was put into a state of cognitive dissonance. Luckly I learned to break through this sophisticated paradoxical conditioning two years ago when I woke up to the the new world order (another idea I scoffed at). Through breaking my conditioning I learned not to take the path of least resistance when I experience cognitive dissonance. That said, I am not entirely convinced of everything thats been proposed but I have enough wisdom to reserve judgement until I conduct further in-depth research (which I most certainly will).

Thanks again, preach on brother!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
"Cognitive dissonance is a state of imbalance between cognitions. For the purpose of this theory, cognitions are defined as being an attitude, emotion, belief or value, or even a mixture of these cognitions. In brief, the theory of cognitive dissonance holds that the human mind tends to adopt thoughts or beliefs so as to minimise the amount of dissonance (conflict) between cognitions."
Old 02-24-2005, 09:45 AM

The Earth is NOT Moving - ??? :-o :-o :-o

Ok, I still “feel” just as “strongly” as I did when I wrote…

Re: The Earth is NOT Moving! – Post #120
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=164&start=110

Now from a completely different ”perspective”,... or ”angle of perception”,...

Let’s just say that, knowing for a fact that most of “humanity” & thus, the “masses”, have been ”duped for centuries” on, & so, we were for a very long time “led to believe” that the “earth was flat”, & that the “earth was the center of the Universe”, & therefore, “the earth was not moving” – around the Sun, that is. Then after centuries of focused “visual observation” at the “cosmos”, it started becoming very hard to “continue” w/ the “status quo”, & the “world” Order, at the time, “had to admit”, that yes, the “earth” is moving around the “sun” along w/ all the other “planets”. It became too “obvious” & thus too hard to “continue” w/ the “big lie”.

Again, just for "argument's sake",

How much "energy" do you think it would take for the "Universe" to instead "rotate around the Earth" every "24 hours" ?

If you can answer that, then, I will begin to question my own “sanity”...

Hey,... if I'm wrong, I'm wrong... The good thing about us "Truth Seekers" is that, "We can handle "The Truth" !!!

Let there be "Peace on Earth"...
8-)
Old 02-28-2005, 05:42 PM

Thus: The first false doctrine domino is the foundational deception about Creation, that is, the contra-Scriptural lie that the Earth rotates on a "axis" and orbits the sun. This is the number one false doctrinal domino that causes the rest to fall. For over a century both Protestant and Catholic leaders fought against caving in to the Copernican counterfeit of Biblical geocentrism... which counterfeit was as unproven then as it is now. (These links are of interest in this connection: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE.)

Make no mistake, Bible Geocentrism, i.e., a non-moving Earth, is a foundational Creation Issue. Furthermore, a non-moving Earth is just as clearly a teaching throughout the Bible as is the creation of man and all else on Earth (HERE, HERE). The main reason even allegedly Bible Fundamentalist Churches go along with the world’s heliocentricity model--and slip into their "theistic Copernicanism mantras" if asked about the conflict--is that they have been tricked into believing that "science" has the truth on this one and not the Scriptures. Wrong! The Biblical model answers all the known facts. You’ve been had! Give it up! Turn it around!

Remember: The Jesus you profess to love and serve is not only the Savior.... Oh no! HE is also The Creator! (Isn’t that what Eph. 3:9; Col. 1:16; John 1:3,10; Heb.1:2,10 all say??) It’s time for those who say they are Bible believers first, last, and always...to quit jerking geocentrism Scriptures around and trying to make them conform to what the world’s Satan-controlled theoretical science establishment demands! This is the one major Biblical doctrine which ALL churches have caused their flocks to abandon in favor of a mathematical model which hasn’t the first piece of sustainable observational or experimental evidence to back it up! Reject the deception! You say you and your church are Bible all the way? There is an easy way for you to prove that you mean it. The Bible teaches that the sun goes around an earth that is not moving. The world teaches the opposite but cannot prove it. You and your church can begin to make a decision on this now...or...you can wait until the Judgment begins....

Just keep in mind: God’s says that His Word does not "return to Him void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11). When "the war the Lamb wins" exposes the deceptions upholding Satan’s kingdom of Babylon, God will no longer be taking excuses for accepting the world’s teaching on this uniquely pivotal Creation Doctrine...not from any who want to be on His side, that is! God is a jealous God (Josh.24:19,20; Deut.6:14,15;etc.), and rightly so! He is not going to allow "science falsely so called" to establish as "truth" a belief that the earth goes around the sun, not when He "hung the earth on nothing" (Job.26:7; no "axis", no orbital track) and stated plainly in writing many times that it is the sun that rises and sets and goes around the Earth which "cannot be moved" (Ps.93:1; I Chron.16:30; HERE). It is false "science" that will bow on this absolutely foundational, uniquely black or white issue, this issue which Satan designed to destroy the credibility of the Bible and pave the way for evolutionism. God will not bow, nor will those who trust Him and His Word in all things. Where do you stand on this Bible Absolute?? (Read The Earth Is Not Moving and see how the assumption-powered, factless Copernican deception bashed the Bible and paved the way for the success of the Darwinian Myth and all that is built on it.) [HERE] [HERE]
More:
http://www.fixedearth.com/house%20of%20god.htm
Old 02-28-2005, 06:18 PM

All right, another geocentrist on board!

Check out http://www.geocentricity.com for more proof.

The fact that the earth does not move does indeed knock out evolution and all the other stuff.

Also run a Google search on Michelson and Morley. Their experiment in the 1890s proved geocentrism.