Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2004, 02:21 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

dear madcow or madkhao, or whatever,

If a certified pothead could not answer the question, and you could not answer the question, then what does that make you?

It's a nice defamatory trick, that ad hominem attack that you pulled. But it's irrelevant to the issue whether she was an Einstein or a pothead.

The fly was at the back window until the car reached 60 miles per hour. Then moved to the front and hovered.
If the fly were to be outside it would be left behind just like the earths atmosphere would be left behind if it were really moving at the fantastic speeds around the sun and/or milky way that heliocentrists claim.

Old 12-13-2004, 04:43 PM

Ever heard of the theory of relativity and relative motion? You can always keep a fixed earth as a frame of reference and then formulate your observations based on it. You can also keep a fixed sun as a frame of reference and then formulate a new set of observations. It just so happens that the heliocentric observations look more logical than the geocentric observations.

It's all about perception...nothing to do with religion!!!

Perhaps it's a good lesson on subjectivity of perception....if a person is preconditioned to look upon things in a certain way, then he can always find "evidences" that support his claim. That's probably why a Biblical observation and a Koranic observation seem equally valid to the respective people. There's a saying that if a person wears red glasses, everything appears red, even those that are not.

Perhaps we should all be asking ourselves what kind of colored glasses we are wearing, rather than how the "reality" appears to us. And I really think we should quit fighting over religious paradigms and focus more on developing more faith in the Divine Source and universal love towards all beings.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:46 PM

Diamond,a gem of a statement.

Right on! Mary XXX
Old 12-13-2004, 07:10 PM

tsk! tsk! touchy touchy rushdoony

Quote:
If a certified pothead could not answer the question, and you could not answer the question, then what does that make you?
It makes me a person who could not answer a potheads question.

Quote:
It's a nice defamatory trick, that ad hominem attack that you pulled. But it's irrelevant to the issue whether she was an Einstein or a pothead.
You are absolutely correct, her question was not relative to her being an einstein or a pothead it was relative to me calling her that because that's who and what she is.

When you chose to read it as a defamatory trick pulled against you, THAT was relative to the contempt you felt for the posts before mine.

And THAT's why I'm going to let this slide.

I am delighted, by the way, that you were able to figure out the correct pronunciation of my name.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:30 PM

Ya madcow ( you don't mind if I call you madcow do you? ) you're probably right, sorry. You're very perceptive too!
Old 12-13-2004, 07:47 PM

no hard feelings rushdoony, i luv ya :-)
and don't feel weird about that cuz I'm a madheifer if you know what I mean :-)
Old 12-13-2004, 08:10 PM

Default Re: It Depends On What Kind Of Stuff You Are Smoking

As everyone else explained, the reason the helicopter doesn’t fly off to California, when hovering over NY for 4 hrs, is the same reason why if you jumped inside a commercial jetliner you don’t hit the back of the plane at a few hundred miles per hour. Everything inside the plane has become part of that relative frame. The entire frame is moving together, including the coffee inside the cups.

Another good example is the one where a group of people go inside an airplane that has its windows sealed, so that you can’t look outside (at the earth frame of reference). Then the airplane takes a vertical dive towards the ground. Now, the plane & the passengers are all falling together, except now instead of feeling that you are falling towards the earth, since your frame of reference is the inside of the plane, you instead feel, or are under the perception, that you are “weightless”. During the fall, you can literally push yourself away from the inside of the plane & fly as if you were experiencing almost no gravity whatsoever.

You might want to check w/ Richard C. Hoagland (www.enterprisemission.com). He used to be a very well respected scientist at NASA. But now that he doesn’t work for them & he is just an independent researcher, he constantly finds fault w/ a lot of the NASA findings, where he claims they are either leaving things out or flat out lying about it, he is very much repudiated. However, he talks about the rotation of the earth around the sun not being an even 365 days a year. The way science accounts for this unevenness is by adding leap-seconds to our year. You can read about it here (search for “earth’s rotation”),

The "Age of Horus" Dawns Or The Time is Now ...
http://www.enterprisemission.com/millenn5.htm

I personally believe that Richard is one of the very few scientists around our planet that actually tells it like it is. I believe he stands for truth & he wants to share his gained knowledge & findings w/ the rest of humanity.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:17 PM

I'm tolerant of a lot of what most would consider fringe ideas but this is just silly. In order for us to have credibility on this forum posts like these should be deleted or at least frowned upon my the admin. Davai man !! High School Pyshics!!! The theory of Gravity fits. We're in no position to shake pillars as deep as the frickin theory of gravity and models of astrophysics. And we can do little more than throw out the dead end reality of different perspectives. That said... heck anything is possible and it is a THEORY of gravity but there are many more important and tangible topics. In response to the Mohammadan (I apologize I just love using that), there is a lot of extraordinary information and interesting models going on in the Koran and lesser books of Mohammadanism and they are valid points to study. The jump from valid to the supreme complete and final word of god, God, or that charlatan Yahwe is insubstantiated.
Dance friends :-D

Also anyone out there know about this... I read somewhere in the Koran or Hadiths that only god will ever know the gender of a fetus in the womb but now we can ?? Anyone know the source of this so I can quote it to my Mohammadan friends?
Old 12-13-2004, 08:19 PM

Default Re: It Depends On What Kind Of Stuff You Are Smoking

----------------------------------------------
You are absolutely correct, her question was not relative to her being an einstein
----------------------------------------------

Here is another example of NWO thinkspeak.

" being an Einstein "

as good as Einstein was, next to Nikola Tesla,

Einstein is a retarded idiot ... before you

disagree, research what Nikola Tesla did for

you ... research what he was purported to have

done that is being supressed ... research

his philosophy and then compare Einstein to

Tesla ... I literally burned my posters of

Einstein and will teach my children to study

Tesla and FU*K Einstein even though I am

Jewish.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:48 PM

Urzig_grain

As Bugs Bunny once said " Of course you know this means war"
Now you are going to get it.
Your kind is what the NWO is made of. You bring in no good response except to label a countervailing opinion with merit, privately acknowleged as valid by several other famous scientists who are afraid of the establishment or losing their paychecks/pensions if they speak out, you label it only silly.
You want the admin. to suppress/delete
unpopular information. You are NWO material. YOU GET OFF THIS WEBSITE FOREVER! DO YOU HERE ME?
You do not have one ten-trillionth of the knowledge of Dr. Neville Jones, Oxford scholar or Marshall Hall
who's websites I quoted.
For you to diss those two websites
www.midclyth.supanet.com and www.fixedearth.com is the height of arrogance. You are a nothing, an intellectual
ant compared to Marshall Hall and Neville Jones of the two websites I quoted.

Good Riddance