Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2004, 02:19 PM

Default Re: It Depends On What Kind Of Stuff You Are Smoking

Loony,

I'll be poppin in here and there just to remind you that a

"spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!"

You are not going to get anyone to see your perspective, as valid as it may or may not be if you are unable to defend and debate and oppose to criticise and defame.

Play nicely, please. Don't be mean. It's not nice!"

Sending you loads of hugs and kisses

Mary XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Old 12-14-2004, 07:12 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

psholtz,

You say that Faucaults Pendulum ( FP ) proves that the Earth is rotating.
But the FP went haywire when the moon and sun lined up with the Earth (solar eclipse ).
So that means that the FP's movements are the result of the position and pull from the sun and moon on the Earth and have nothing to do with the pretended rotation of the Earth. During the eclipse both forces were concentrated on the Earth at the same time and exerted that extra strong pull that had that dramatic effect on the pendulum.
Also did you ever consider that the orbiting sun could be having and varying an electromagnetic influence on the Earth and the FP?
Also I don't believe that all these top scientists cannot explain the behavior of the FP during the solar eclipse. More likely is that they know what the experiment proves - that the sun orbits the Earth - and they are suppressing this information. Well this is a conspiracy website isn't it?
And now maybe I better hide in the woods because have you heard about the NASA assassination squad
conspiracy theory? I don't believe it though it's too wacky. Gotta go just heard footsteps com...
Old 12-14-2004, 09:03 PM

Default Re: It Depends On What Kind Of Stuff You Are Smoking

Dear Julie Andrews,

Hey 120 pounds -that ain't too bad.
But tell me, Has your age passed your chest size yet? BADABING BADABANG BADABOOM
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

But seriously Mary, sorry about being so hard on you, in fact I reread carefully the comment or thread that you were agreeing with and it turns out that you were just agreeing with a just or righteous statement, that people should stick to topics and not make personal attacks. I think I was maybe misinterpreting his intentions, I thought it was a personal attack against me.
I'm still not really sure.
And most of the off topic comments I make are just for fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously, sometimes I'm just looking to provoke and incite a response.

Best Wishes and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Old 12-14-2004, 09:13 PM

I got yer back on this one, Rushdy. Okay, everyone, gather around for the simple answer.
When you see the sun RISE or SET, that's exactly what it's doing or do ya'll not believe what you see with your own eyes?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-14-2004, 09:18 PM

Now with that kind of reasoning, you must come to the conclusion that saying,"the earth revolves around the sun" is like saying,"2+2=5". end of case.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-15-2004, 01:40 AM

just a thought rush but can you imagine the velocity the sun would have to be traveling at to go around the earth every 24 hrs? makes 67000 mph look very slow .let's see ...a journey the earth makes in a year you say the sun makes in one day ... that's 365 x 67000 gee that's 25,455,000 mph. that's more than 25 million mph ... that figure alone gives me great doubts on your theory .sorry .
Old 12-15-2004, 08:30 AM

Billiard,

If you were God would it be possible for you to make the sun travel at 4% of the speed of light?
Old 12-15-2004, 08:55 AM

Well now, if this thread doesn't look like a diversion from the truth, then I don't know what is.

Looks as if the thread starter is simply overjoyed at the fact that he's causing division on the board with a topic that DOES NOT MATTER.

Seriously, people. This thread is now 4 pages long. Other than the thread on Christianity, it's the longest one on this site. And what's it about? Whether or not the earth revolves around the sun. As if that's an erstwhile conversation while other, more important issues are going on at this minute.

My recommendation, lock this thread and any subsequent, insubstantial threads started by the OP. It almost looks as if he's a disinformationist looking to divide us and divert our attention from the more important issues.

Mr. Shady
Old 12-15-2004, 10:05 AM

Mr.Shady,

You won't get away with suppressing the truth.
It seems to be a very popular topic and is generating a lot of interest. People are not forced to respond. You are jealous because your threads and ideas are unpopular , disinteresting and boring. You are the equivilent of a Statist book burner.
Why do you want to suppress?
That is very wierd.
This is a very important foundational topic. If Copernicanism falls then it trips a series of dominoes that cause Darwinism then Marxism then Freudism to fall, - all NWO/Satans lies. But we need the foundation to fall first and that is Copernicanism.
You are definitely one of Satans helpers and your name of Shady proves it.

www.midclyth.supanet.com
www.fixedearth.com
Old 12-15-2004, 11:28 AM

Dear Shady, I like what I have read from your thoughts. I appreciate your perspective. It makes a lot of sense to me.

Rush, bullying will get you no where but alone. Give up that nasty spirit of attacking people when anyone dares to question your opinion.

It makes you look like the dufus holding tightly to the earth is flat syndrome.

In defense of Dufus Roony. There is a question that begs to be asked...

If the old way we used to look at the atom with a nucleus and concentric rings, protons, neutrons and electrons is by far out-dates by quantum physics and the quark, etc... It is a whole new ball game in the atomic world, moving in simultaneous directions of double spin.

Shroedinger's cat is a most interesting principle and book to read; and that double slit experiment where anticipated results effected actual experiment results? Food for thought. Is it a correct assumption, that our solar model may be also outdated?

I like rush for bringing up this "lunacy".

I took an apple and placed a sticker on it for earth and nutty Nazi Scotia. I also took a lemon for the sun and a tomato for the moon.

An experiment.

Observations from earth:
1) the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. This determines rotational direction and not necessarily the axis or who is moving. Try it each way.
2) there are seasons where not only duration of light but intensity of heat are altered. Sometimes, are we closer to the sun?
3) it is summer in Australia at Christmas-time, when it is winter and it is cold in Nazi Scotia
4) sometimes the moon appears larger and therefore closer
5) sometimes the moon appears farther away and smaller
6) sometimes the moon blocks out the sun, causing a solar eclipse
7) the moon appears in quarters and halves and such

Try and figure that one out.

Isn't God wonderful? Our perception is just that, our perception. We can focus on the really big picture, the creation of our world and how it works, or we can focus on the really small picture, ourselves, our communities and what we can do.

Sometimes, the big questions hold answers about ourselves as everything is realtive. Loony has a right to question and discuss and tirade... it won't win him many enthusiasts, nor converts.

He has a right to distract. Don't let him distract you.

Conclusion, I think that who designed this miracle was a wondrous being named God.

Peace Mary XXX