Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2006, 12:51 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

There are a number of related beliefs involving the belt but they have a few common elements. The first is that earth orbits the Pleiades cluster. This is not the case. The second is that a belt of photons also orbits the cluster. No such belt has been observed (and it is hard to see how one could exist within the current understanding of the universe). The third is that earth is going to collide with this belt. A number of predictions have been made as to the date of this collision, so far none have been correct.

The flood was the end of the ice age when the glaciers melted.

Old 12-11-2006, 12:56 PM

I am not necessarily saying that the Sun revolves around the Pleides cluster, but it only figures that it is going around SOMETHING. The Earths axis is tilted and cycles every 26,000 years. Question is; what force is acting on Earth making it do that? Try and check out the sources I mentioned.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:58 PM
The Shadow Knows!

OK
Old 12-11-2006, 01:10 PM

This also involve the Biblical three days of darkness and three of light.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:44 PM

Hello all.

I heard about this thread, and thought I would come by and add to it.

First, there is a new book out called Galileo Was Wrong by Dr, Robert Sungenis and Dr. Robert Bennett. This book blows the lid off this topic. Here are some endorsements from famous geocentrists and others.

Also, on my blog I have a number of articles on geocentrism, including a four part series entitled Geocentricity 101:

Geocentricity 101, Part I: Basic Principles
Geocentricity 101, Part II: Basic Physics
Geocentricity 101, Part III: Scriptural and Church Position
Geocentricity 101, Supplement: Discussion of Scripture and Church Position

Just look for the menu on the right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:16 PM

THE EARTH IS NOT MOVING (One Page Summary)
FACTS:

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THE EARTH ROTATES ON A "AXIS" DAILY AND ORBITS THE SUN ANNUALLY. NONE.
ALL CALCULATIONS FOR ECLIPSES, THE SPACE PROGRAM, NAVIGATION, SATELLITE MOVEMENTS--ANYTHING THAT DEMANDS PRECISION AND ACCURACY--ARE BASED ON A NON-MOVING EARTH. BOILED DOWN, HELIOCENTRIC MATH IS THE SAME AS GEOCENTRIC MATH. MATHEMATICS HAS BEEN INVENTED SPECIFICALLY TO UPHOLD COPERNICANISM. (EINSTEIN CALLED MATH AN "ART FORM" AND SO IT IS!)
NO EXPERIMENT HAS SHOWN THE EARTH TO BE MOVING (MUCH LESS AT 30 TIMES RIFLE BULLET SPEED IN SOLAR ORBIT AND 250 TIMES RBS AROUND A GALAXY!) ONE WOULD THINK SUCH SPEEDS WOULD FLAP ONEíS COLLAR A LITTLE EVEN IF THE "SCIENCE" ESTABLISHMENT SAYS NO....
MULTIPLE EXPERIMENTS HAVE SHOWN THE EARTH TO BE STATIONARY.
REVISIONIST HISTORY REVEALS THE ROLES THAT COPERNICUS, KEPLER, GALILEO, NEWTON, EINSTEIN, SAGAN ET AL HAVE PLAYED IN FOISTING THIS LIE ON MANKIND.
THE LOGIC AGAINST A MOVING EARTH IS OVERPOWERING.
WORLD-CLASS ASTRONOMER SIR FRED HOYLE SAID TAKE YOUR PICK BETWEEN THE TWO MODELS....
COPERNICANISM PAVED THE WAY FOR DARWINISM (WHICH SPAWNED MARXISM, FREUDIANISM, EINSTEINISM, SAGANISM)
STAR SPEEDS ARE NOT A PROBLEM WHEN THE THICKNESS OF THE UNIVERSE IS SEEN TO BE WHAT IT REALLY IS, THAT IS, LESS THAN 1/2 LIGHT DAY THICK. BEGIN HERE...
NASAíS SPACE PROGRAM IS LABELED "ORIGINS RESEARCH" AND COSTS TAXPAYERS MEGA-BUCKS. COMPUTERIZED TELESCOPES ARE PROGRAMMED TO SEND BACK "SYNTHESIZED IMAGES". THE "IMAGE WARPER" PERMITS "GEOMENTRIC TRANSFORMATIONS" WHILE "ORIGINS TECHNOLOGY... CONFIGURES THE MULTIPLE SMALL MIRRORS..." IN THESE TELESCOPES. TALK ABOUT A CON JOB!
THE BIBLE SAYS THE EARTH IS NOT MOVING AND CANNOT BE MOVED. WHATíL IT BE FOLKS? FALSE SCIENCE AS THE SOURCE OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH...OR GODíS WORD??
www.fixedearth.com
Old 12-16-2006, 11:02 PM

I prefer the truth. Whether it be God's word or not.

False SCIENCE has been shoveled down our throats for much too long.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-17-2006, 01:05 PM

EVERYTHING(without exception) is in motion; this is what life(as opposed to death) is all about. If the Earth wasn't moving then we would all be dead. You sceptics are just a bunch of obstinate heretics who are selfish enough to think you can put a private interpretation on the Bible. This is what the 'Reformation' was all about as Luther, Calvin and Bacon rejected the Roman Calendar(which is based on the now scientifically proven fact that the Earth revolves aroud the Sun.

Question; if the Gregorian Calendar is to be rejected, then which one would you heretics propose that we use? Is there a special Rushdooney Calendar that we need to know about?
Old 12-17-2006, 06:38 PM

All biological death is is disorganization of the previous biological system.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:14 PM

test 123