Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2007, 10:28 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving !!!

First of all, you're not capable of paraphrasing anything or comprehending the written word for that matter. You've proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The drivel, slop and utter rubbish you speak of oozes from your mouth.

Again, you've proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You're bothered by me because I question the drivel that comes from you.

The time you spent away from this board was because you were BANNED. Very well deserved banning.

You are of no consequence.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:46 AM
The Shadow Knows!

And the rest of us hope that he BANS you again.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:05 PM

Here is a video presentation of some hard geocentric facts:

http://abafte.blogspot.com/2007/09/steven-jones-video-presentation-on.html.

Quote:
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:33 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Could it just be that we simply do not know the unknown and, in an effort to explain things, as we go, we accept each theory presented until another seemingly more plausible theory arises?
Nope. That is so wrong. How can one even say that? "We don't know what's in front of our nose" is the favorite motto of the deluded, the dumb and the wilfully blind. They are too embarrassed to admit that they were taken for a ride so they console themselves by pretending as if everyone is equally wrong. That's of-course nonsense.

It's just a matter of fact that some are more wrong than others in the real world. Some are in fact far more deluded than others. There are countless examples in history when it is the majority who often becomes the more deluded side in many matters. Remember that the masses are asses. They mostly just follow a leader's word without checking. The minority leads the majority - just like cattle herding.

Remember BlueAngel, you are not asked to believe in some rocket science here. In fact you aren't even supposed to believe anything at all. Just recognizing facts as they are will do. It's about having enough backbone to call a spade a spade instead of acting like dumb animals - that's all.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
I'll ask it again.
I'll answer it again.
Quote:
Is it that we DON'T KNOW THE UNKNOWN so we accept an explanation as to a universal theory until a seemingly more plausible theory is discovered and presented?
False premise.

We do know it in this case. We've always known it. The ones who invented the "theory" that we don't know it are the newbes and they have never plainly made their case anyway (let alone present proof).
Quote:
I am in no way, shape or form denying the theory that is presented in this thread.

I am in no way, shape or form accepting the theory presented in this thread either.
The fundamental premise of this thread isn't a theory but a basic fact. The theories related to this fact may be true in one case false in another, or unverifiable in yet another case

But as for the basic fact, you can't just say some nonsensical sentence like "I'm not accepting that xyz is true - but also not accepting that xyz is false". There is no neutral point between a truth and a lie. One side is the truthteller - the other side a liar. So neutrality isn't an option. Therefore the only choice you have is that either you have the capacity to know it... or not. In case of this subject, all the capacity that is required from you is that you are a human being with a healthy functioning head and healthy sensory organs.
Quote:
If the theory outlined in this thread comes to be the next known explanation for how the earth, sun, moon interact with one another, what will that change?
The same change that happenes whenever you or anybody finds out whatever you've been told has been a lie.
Quote:
A belief system?
Yes, especially if your previous belief system incorporated the exposed lie.
Quote:
Will it have any alteration on the course of humanity on planet Earth?
Yup.

Otherwise the lie wouldn't exist in the first place. Whenever there is a lie there is a liar.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:41 PM

Here BlueAngel:

Exposing The Copernican Deception:

The Cataclysmic Impact On Every Field

Of Modern Manís Knowledge

http://www.fixedearth.com/knowledge%20impact.htm
Old 10-04-2007, 07:13 PM

What is CH theory?-Copernican hypothesis?

I have pointed out before that Rushdoony's statement that the Bible says in 60 places the Sun revolves around the Earth is just plain wrong.

All the Bible says in that the Sun is IN MOTION. It NOWHERE says that the Sun revolves around the Earth. I defy anyone to show any Bible passage that specifically says AROUND THE EARTH!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:57 PM

Just because the Sun is in motion does not automatically mean it is in motion AROUND THE EARTH; it is going somewhere else.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:34 PM

The purpose of this discussion has been to attempt to discredit the Authority of the Roman Catholic Church; sorry it's not going to work.

The Sun is most likely revolving around Alcyone in a 26,000 year cycle.

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_photonic_belt.htm

Study the sources on the Galileo case that I have posted previously in this discussion. The two most imp points to remember are that Galileo and Copernicus were both wrong when they said (1)the Sun is stationary and (2) the Sun is in the center on Universe- a complete conception of the Solar System did not exist at that time - this is what was in the process of happening.

Has anyone in this discussion besides myself even read the first book of Copernicus(where the general theory in spelled out? The last 5 books go into the details.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:49 PM

In what way?