Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving !!!

Quote:
roscoe wrote:

What it comes down to is this; what Holy Church decides is the final decision. Anyone who doesn't conform is a heretic.

Even if this matter of purely natural science is not directly related to faith and morals, it would be my recommendation that if the Church feels it appropriate to voice an opinion on a matter; pay attention.

I implore anyone reading this, does not this "Roscoe" write by the will of Satan? Let's examine his writings, THE HOLY CHURCH, excuse me, but there is no "HOLY CHURCH" on Earth! I will acknowledge that ther are HOLY PEOPLE residing on this earth, however no organization on the entire planet should be called HOLY. (if you can give us an example of what you mean, that will be appreciated.)

Second, Anyone who DISAGREES is a HERETIC??? My, my, so this is indicative of the true nature of SATAN, bound by MAN-MADE-JUDJEMENTS!

As regard of the KING JAMES BIBLE, you can pull up all the trash and filth the Internet can dish out on the man, however any one with working brains will tell you that GOD of the KING JAMES BIBLE has used many worse characters before, this to show the world that he is MERCIFUL and LOVING, why else would he use so many "distraught" people throughout history to carry his word forward?

Jesus was considered a REBEL, a LAWBREAKER, A HERETIC in his day, why did GOD use him?

ANSWER: to break the backs (or spineless vertabrae) of the PHARASEE RELIGION still in control of the world today.

CHOOSE what you will in this world, I for one acknowledge the true GOD of the KING JAMES BIBLE!

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS...

Old 07-01-2007, 10:46 PM

Copernican theory is a three part theory; read Osianders Intro. One part being correct and two of them(the Sun being stationary and in the center of the Universe) wrong. The Catholic Church agrees that the Sun is in motion.

Until one can comprehend the significance of the three aspects(all of which were given equal consideration at the time) of Copernican doctrine a lucid understanding of the alleged conflict of ideas cannot be resolved.

All of this takes place in 1616. What transpires between then and Galileo's second conflict with the Church in 1633 can best be understood by realising the contents of his 1623 book(which is UNOBTAINABLE) The Assayer. A book by Pietro Redondi(non-Catholic), Galileo Heretic is most informative in this respect.

The Galileo case is MUCH MORE than an astronomical issue
Old 07-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:
roscoe wrote:

What it comes down to is this; what Holy Church decides is the final decision. Anyone who doesn't conform is a heretic.

Even if this matter of purely natural science is not directly related to faith and morals, it would be my recommendation that if the Church feels it appropriate to voice an opinion on a matter; pay attention.

I implore anyone reading this, does not this "Roscoe" write by the will of Satan? Let's examine his writings, THE HOLY CHURCH, excuse me, but there is no "HOLY CHURCH" on Earth! I will acknowledge that ther are HOLY PEOPLE residing on this earth, however no organization on the entire planet should be called HOLY. (if you can give us an example of what you mean, that will be appreciated.)

Second, Anyone who DISAGREES is a HERETIC??? My, my, so this is indicative of the true nature of SATAN, bound by MAN-MADE-JUDJEMENTS!

As regard of the KING JAMES BIBLE, you can pull up all the trash and filth the Internet can dish out on the man, however any one with working brains will tell you that GOD of the KING JAMES BIBLE has used many worse characters before, this to show the world that he is MERCIFUL and LOVING, why else would he use so many "distraught" people throughout history to carry his word forward?

Jesus was considered a REBEL, a LAWBREAKER, A HERETIC in his day, why did GOD use him?

ANSWER: to break the backs (or spineless vertabrae) of the PHARASEE RELIGION still in control of the world today.

CHOOSE what you will in this world, I for one acknowledge the true GOD of the KING JAMES BIBLE!

NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS...

NIGHT :-)
Old 07-01-2007, 11:02 PM

Galileo's condemnation by the Church the second time(just as it is) on astronomical terms is only SYMBOLIC. He was challenging the PHYSICS of Aristotle as well as his astronomical research.

This has to do with Einstien's theory of light being in conflict with peripatetic physics and the Dogmatic Article of Faith of Faith known as the Doctrine of Real Presence.

I kid you not as our friend Rushdoohey says; see Redondi-Galileo Heretic.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Let's assume that the earth is stationary.

Let's assume that the sun revolves around the Earth.

Let's assume this hypothosis and continue from there.

Why is it so distressing to some people when a certain truth is challenged?

Have our minds become programmed to accept that everything we have been taught from the cradle is written in stone?

Have our critical thinking abilities been squashed?

Why would some people become UPSET/outraged because the theory that the Earth rotates on its' axis and circles the sun has been described by some as untrue?

Would it be the first time that facts have been distorted?

Will it be the last time?

So, with that said, if the Earth is stationary, I have one question.

Is Planet Earth suspended in mid-air?
Let's just assume that you are an idiot whose only credibility is the sheer volume of dribble that you post.

What you post is utter rubbish.
Of course you are entitled to your OWN opinion regarding what I write; however, you are only one man's opinion.

Consider this; your opinion on any subject; your comments on any thread, may in fact, be complete and utter rubbish.

That would be my opinion.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:50 PM

Thanks Benoit, but I try to distance myself from RedRat or "RATS" of any kind for that matter.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:26 PM

Anyway BlueAngel, check this out; Someone out there has compiled many facts regarding this subject:

http://earthdeception.googlepages.com/2

And included in there is one of my posts from here 8-)
Old 07-09-2007, 02:41 PM

I will do that, Benoit.

I laughed at the headline.

"Thank God the Earth is not Moving."

If it were, would we all be spinning out of control?

:lol:
Old 07-09-2007, 05:01 PM

Obstinate Heretics
Old 07-09-2007, 10:18 PM

Clean up on aisle 4!