Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2007, 11:42 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving !!!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Let's assume that the earth is stationary.

Let's assume that the sun revolves around the Earth.

Let's assume this hypothosis and continue from there.

Why is it so distressing to some people when a certain truth is challenged?

Have our minds become programmed to accept that everything we have been taught from the cradle is written in stone?

Have our critical thinking abilities been squashed?

Why would some people become UPSET/outraged because the theory that the Earth rotates on its' axis and circles the sun has been described by some as untrue?

Would it be the first time that facts have been distorted?

Will it be the last time?

So, with that said, if the Earth is stationary, I have one question.

Is Planet Earth suspended in mid-air?
Let's just assume that you are an idiot whose only credibility is the sheer volume of dribble that you post.

What you post is utter rubbish.

Of course you are entitled to your OWN opinion regarding what I write; however, you are only one man's opinion.

Consider this; your opinion on any subject; your comments on any thread, may in fact, be complete and utter rubbish.

That would be my opinion.

To paraphrase you, your opinions as well as the sum total of all the drivel you have slopped on us is complete and utter rubbish.

I can safely say that I am not alone in this, but I can not wait for your next inevitable meltdown and innevitable banning.

Old 07-10-2007, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Let's assume that the earth is stationary.

Let's assume that the sun revolves around the Earth.

Let's assume this hypothosis and continue from there.

Why is it so distressing to some people when a certain truth is challenged?

Have our minds become programmed to accept that everything we have been taught from the cradle is written in stone?

Have our critical thinking abilities been squashed?

Why would some people become UPSET/outraged because the theory that the Earth rotates on its' axis and circles the sun has been described by some as untrue?

Would it be the first time that facts have been distorted?

Will it be the last time?

So, with that said, if the Earth is stationary, I have one question.

Is Planet Earth suspended in mid-air?
Let's just assume that you are an idiot whose only credibility is the sheer volume of dribble that you post.

What you post is utter rubbish.

Of course you are entitled to your OWN opinion regarding what I write; however, you are only one man's opinion.

Consider this; your opinion on any subject; your comments on any thread, may in fact, be complete and utter rubbish.

That would be my opinion.

To paraphrase you, your opinions as well as the sum total of all the drivel you have slopped on us is complete and utter rubbish.

I can safely say that I am not alone in this, but I can not wait for your next inevitable meltdown and innevitable banning.
First of all, you're not capable of paraphrasing anything or comprehending the written word for that matter. You've proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The drivel, slop and utter rubbish you speak of oozes from your mouth.

Again, you've proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You're bothered by me because you have some vested interest in protecting from becomming public knowledge that of which I speak.

The time spent away from this board was for rest and relaxation. Very well deserved and I thank those for having the foresight to provide this to me.

Whether you're alone or with an army in your desire to see me banned is of no consequence to me.

If I am banned, I'll be back either here writing or before a much larger audience.

Wouldn't that be lovely?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:28 AM
The Shadow Knows!

First of all, you're not capable of paraphrasing anything or comprehending the written word for that matter. You've proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You're bothered by me because I question the drivel that comes from you.

The time you spent away from this board was because you were BANNED. Very well deserved banning.

You are of no consequence.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:

You're bothered by me because I question the drivel that comes from you.

The time you spent away from this board was because you were BANNED. Very well deserved banning.

You are of no consequence.
Yes, I was BANNED!!!! OUCH!!!

It certainly was very-well deserved and I thank the administration for doing so!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:46 AM
The Shadow Knows!

And the rest of us hope that he BANS you again.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:05 PM

Here is a video presentation of some hard geocentric facts:

http://abafte.blogspot.com/2007/09/steven-jones-video-presentation-on.html.

Quote:
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:27 PM

Could it just be that we simply do not know the unknown and, in an effort to explain things, as we go, we accept each theory presented until another seemingly more plausible theory arises?

This happens on a daily basis regarding many subjects from evolution to what type of shoes your toddler should wear.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:33 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Could it just be that we simply do not know the unknown and, in an effort to explain things, as we go, we accept each theory presented until another seemingly more plausible theory arises?
Nope. That is so wrong. How can one even say that? "We don't know what's in front of our nose" is the favorite motto of the deluded, the dumb and the wilfully blind. They are too embarrassed to admit that they were taken for a ride so they console themselves by pretending as if everyone is equally wrong. That's of-course nonsense.

It's just a matter of fact that some are more wrong than others in the real world. Some are in fact far more deluded than others. There are countless examples in history when it is the majority who often becomes the more deluded side in many matters. Remember that the masses are asses. They mostly just follow a leader's word without checking. The minority leads the majority - just like cattle herding.

Remember BlueAngel, you are not asked to believe in some rocket science here. In fact you aren't even supposed to believe anything at all. Just recognizing facts as they are will do. It's about having enough backbone to call a spade a spade instead of acting like dumb animals - that's all.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:37 AM

I'll ask it again.

Is it that we DON'T KNOW THE UNKNOWN so we accept an explanation as to a universal theory until a seemingly more plausible theory is discovered and presented?

I am in no way, shape or form denying the theory that is presented in this thread.

I am in no way, shape or form accepting the theory presented in this thread either.

If the theory outlined in this thread comes to be the next known explanation for how the earth, sun, moon interact with one another, what will that change?

A belief system?

Will it have any alteration on the course of humanity on planet Earth?
Old 09-06-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:
I'll ask it again.
I'll answer it again.
Quote:
Is it that we DON'T KNOW THE UNKNOWN so we accept an explanation as to a universal theory until a seemingly more plausible theory is discovered and presented?
False premise.

We do know it in this case. We've always known it. The ones who invented the "theory" that we don't know it are the newbes and they have never plainly made their case anyway (let alone present proof).
Quote:
I am in no way, shape or form denying the theory that is presented in this thread.

I am in no way, shape or form accepting the theory presented in this thread either.
The fundamental premise of this thread isn't a theory but a basic fact. The theories related to this fact may be true in one case false in another, or unverifiable in yet another case

But as for the basic fact, you can't just say some nonsensical sentence like "I'm not accepting that xyz is true - but also not accepting that xyz is false". There is no neutral point between a truth and a lie. One side is the truthteller - the other side a liar. So neutrality isn't an option. Therefore the only choice you have is that either you have the capacity to know it... or not. In case of this subject, all the capacity that is required from you is that you are a human being with a healthy functioning head and healthy sensory organs.
Quote:
If the theory outlined in this thread comes to be the next known explanation for how the earth, sun, moon interact with one another, what will that change?
The same change that happenes whenever you or anybody finds out whatever you've been told has been a lie.
Quote:
A belief system?
Yes, especially if your previous belief system incorporated the exposed lie.
Quote:
Will it have any alteration on the course of humanity on planet Earth?
Yup.

Otherwise the lie wouldn't exist in the first place. Whenever there is a lie there is a liar.