Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2007, 07:57 AM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Quote:
Librae wrote:
I haue read to wit in ye olde boks of lyrning that one Galileo Galilei was of an opinion wherein hee gathered various observations and calculations along with respective proofs for a heliocentric system.
Galileo proved jacksquat. In fact, he went backwards and made the same calculation mistakes of Copernicus that Kepler had corrected.

Quote:
I haue heard him make convincing arguments for the Copernican school of thought upon this philosophy.
His argument was based on tides. Even modern heliocentricists don't buy his ridiculous argument anymore (let alone Galileo's highly educated inquisitors).

The World's First HDTV Shot of the Earth (But Still No Sign of the Earth Moving)

Old 10-26-2007, 07:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Benoit wrote:
Quote:
Librae wrote:
I haue read to wit in ye olde boks of lyrning that one Galileo Galilei was of an opinion wherein hee gathered various observations and calculations along with respective proofs for a heliocentric system.
Galileo proved jacksquat. In fact, he went backwards and made the same calculation mistakes of Copernicus that Kepler had corrected.

Quote:
I haue heard him make convincing arguments for the Copernican school of thought upon this philosophy.
His argument was based on tides. Even modern heliocentricists don't buy his ridiculous argument anymore (let alone Galileo's highly educated inquisitors).

The World's First HDTV Shot of the Earth (But Still No Sign of the Earth Moving)
Ridiculous, Benwah! Did we not have this discussion about 400 years ago?

Besides, I know for a fact that the earth rotates. When I was a small child, I used to spin around and around, then I would fall down in the grass and I FELT the earth spinning!

MOREOVER! Aren't you forgetting Newton's law of gravitation? Yes, oh, yes, ha ha, I think someone needs a little Physics review! And that someone is thou! O thou Benwah! Thou needest a Physics review!

BENWAH!
Old 11-20-2007, 09:48 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I am afraid that some of the "intelligent thinkers" around here have yet to grasp the concepts of "movement" and "rotation" let alone the actual process of "thinking"
Old 11-20-2007, 11:43 AM

I would like to inform Benoit that I have specifically avoided using the words helio or geo centric in my posts for a reason.

It is correct that Galileo didn't PROVE anything--the proof comes later with Newton and Bradley.

This is one reason he was indicted by Inq--he FORCED the idea that the motion of Earth around Sun was an established fact. And like Pythagoras(an epicurian, atomic materialist) he also FORCED the idea of the Sun being stationary in the center of the Universe(both of which are wrong)

One who reads Pietro Redondi's Galileo Heretic will see that the Galileo case is about much more than just astronomy--Galileo(as an epicurean) was also challenging the physics of Aristotle.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:15 PM

Merry Christmas and Papal Blessings Roscoe!
Old 12-26-2007, 02:33 PM

WELCOME TO CC DELTA AND I HOPE YOU AND ALL CHRISTIANS HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS ALSO.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:36 PM

Just wanted tp post in the longest theread i have ever seen. Good luck rushdoony
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26
Old 12-30-2007, 06:51 PM

IF YOU GO TO OTHER NWO TOPICS THERE IS A MUCH LONGER DISCUSSION UNDER MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALTHOUGH MOST OF THE POSTS ARE DRIBBLE.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:23 PM
The Shadow Knows!

I think he was refering to a relatively "intelligent" thread
Old 01-01-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
roscoe wrote:
IF YOU GO TO OTHER NWO TOPICS THERE IS A MUCH LONGER DISCUSSION UNDER MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALTHOUGH MOST OF THE POSTS ARE DRIBBLE.
Don't pretend to be someone who is interested in stopping the powers that be if you want to speak negatively about the victims of mind control programs who suffered trauma-based torture at the hands of sadistic pigs.