Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2004, 05:40 PM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

In a geocentric universe, the Earth is at the center, everything else revolves around the Earth.

The lunar cycle contains the New Moon, the Waxing Crescent, the 1st Quarter Moon, the Waxing Gibbous, the Full Moon, the Waning Gibbous, the 3rd Quarter Moon, and the Waning Crescent. Half of the Moon is always lit up by the Sun, but as the Moon goes around Earth, our viewing angle changes, and we see different combinations of the lit and the dark parts of the Moon. So we see the different phases over the course of approximately one month, the time of one lunar orbit around the Earth.

Old 12-21-2004, 09:30 AM

New space agency

Routers reports –

The Earth is excited (and rightly so) at the formation of a new centre for scientific excellence:

The North A’Scotland Space Agency

or NA'SSA

Despite being created on a typically frugal budget of under £25.00, this group is already proving to be a key player in the furtherance of man’s knowledge of the universe.

This is verified by the following staggering achievements, as quoted by Dr. Jones, the agency’s chief scientist, mathematician, spokesman, astronaut, fund raiser, bottle-washer and general dogsbody:

Just like NASA, we’ve never landed anyone or anything on the Moon.
Just like NASA, we’ve never even gotten close to Mars, let alone landed anything upon its surface.
Just like NASA, we’ve never sent probes to Venus, Jupiter, Saturn or Mars.
Just like NASA, we’ve somehow managed to photograph a comet close up.
Just like NASA, we can claim that artists' impressions are actually generated via some sort of 'space telescope'.
Just like Neil Armstrong, we never talk to anyone about what we’ve done (or not done).

Old 12-21-2004, 03:05 PM

Note this well: a) If moving Earth Copernicanism is shown to be a colossal deception, the Bible is automatically proven to be right on this major aspect of Creation. The Earth is either moving or it isn't! b) Anyone jolted into recognizing that the whole world could be utterly fooled by the Copernican deception will have little trouble seeing Darwinism as fruit off of the same tree. c) Recognizing that the physical and biological sciences have been used to make these mega- deceptions as successful as they are, no strain will be required to see how the teachings of Marxism, Freudianism, Einsteinism, Zionism, NASA's Saganism and Goldinism, Zionist-supporting Christian Fundamentalism, AND KABBALISM have been used to bring that Bible-bashing mystic religion to the verge of pulling it all off and establishing the long-planned New World Order which is already programmed to quickly rid the world of Bible-based Christianity.

Old 12-22-2004, 01:14 PM

NASA Virtual Reality Fraud

Whether small or huge, mirrors are the heart of a telescope. The image one sees is determined by the mirrors that reflect it. Look at the caveat on the rear-view mirror on the passenger side of your car. It has this warning: "Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear". Think what can be done with this simple principle in making close stars appear far away! But that is child's play compared to distortions of reality that NASA is using in its space telescopes! The new NASA computerized telescopes embody "conical foil X-ray mirrors...affixed in a Broad Band X-Ray Telescope" and "spherical mirrors and a field flattening lens" and "pyramidal mirrors" and "parabolic mirror's effects" and "aluminized mylar thermal covers...over the mirror aperture" and "reflectivity tests on sample foils" and "tests on small mirror segments" and "back scattering from adjacent reflectors".... "Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG)...allows us to simulate perfect mirrors".... "reflective and refractive materials are used for the mirrors and lens...to make a real world simulation".... "CSG...computer code...CONSTRUCTS 3D worlds"....

These kinds of contrivances (and an alphabet soup of other telescope features) are designed and computer programmed to produce simulations. They are employed on the Virtual Newton Telescope, the William Herschel Telescope, the Hubble Space Telescope, etc. (Hubble repairs in Dec. '99 included "the installation of a new 'brain'...swapping its old computer for a new one." Now we can oooh and aaah at the simulated images programmed into it to prepare us for the pre-planned super dazzling virtual reality "discoveries" of evolving life forms from "out there". Reports of Hubble discoveries "as distant as galaxies 10 billion light years away' (Give us a break, please!) are products of pre-programmed Saganesque hallucinations, i.e., lies. Viewing computer prepared objects produced by funny mirrors and spectroscopic ultra violet tricks may be cool, but it ain't real.

Old 12-23-2004, 01:40 PM

There is a revolution just beginning in astronomy/cosmology that will rival the one set off by Copernicus and Galileo. This revolution is based on the growing realization that the cosmos is highly electrical in nature. It is becoming clear that 99% of the universe is made up not of "invisible matter", but rather, of matter in the plasma state. Electrodynamic forces in electric plasmas are much stronger than the gravitational force.
Mainstream astrophysicists are continually “surprised” by new data sent back by space probes and orbiting telescopes. New information always sends theoretical astrophysicists "back to the drawing board". In light of this, it is curious that they have such "cock-sure" attitudes about the infallibility of their present models. Those models seem to require major "patching up" every time a new space probe sends back data.

Astrophysicists and astronomers do not study experimental plasma dynamics in graduate school. They rarely take any courses in electrodynamic field theory, and thus they try to explain every new discovery via gravity, magnetism, and fluid dynamics which is all they understand. It is no wonder they cannot understand that 99% of all cosmic phenomena are due to plasma dynamics and not to gravity alone.

When confronted by observations that cast doubt on the validity of their theories, astrophysicistss have conjured up pseudo-scientific invisible entities such as neutron stars, weakly interacting massive particles, strange energy, and black holes. When confronted by solid evidence such as Halton Arp's photographs that contradict the Big Bang Theory, their response is to refuse him access to any major telescope in the U.S.

More: http://www.electric-cosmos.org/
Old 12-25-2004, 03:04 PM

Since a stationary Earth is THE foundational Creation fact in the Bible (HERE), it is also the taproot of Bible Credibility! Along with the Creation of all biological life and mankind which followed, God’s creation of an immovable, stationary Earth constitutes the basis--the taproot--for His "tree of knowledge" with its trunk (the creation of mankind) and all its limbs and branches. Satan knew that killing this taproot--this foundational knowledge--with pseudo-science would cause the whole tree to wither and die in time. That’s why he started there first! While Creationists are chopping at the evolutionary trunk of the tree with their girl scout hatchets, Satan with his huge following in academia and the media, etc., are all sitting in lawn chairs drinking beer and watching God’s tree die from the presumed dead taproot...

They laid the ax to the taproot of God’s creation--a stationary Earth--a long time ago and now see the bark falling off the trunk, and leaves curling up and dying on drooping limbs. It won’t be long now, they are saying....

But wait! They didn’t sever that taproot completely! Some of the leaves are getting greener! People all over the world have begun to wake up to the fact that there is no real evidence that the earth is moving, that evolutionism is a black lie, and deceptions of every sort are surfacing on radio, in newsletters, on the NET! It’s the kind of thing that can spread very fast once folks get past the shock of even daring to think that a very great deal of what they believe to be is true is demonstrably a pack of lies, and that the whole pack is held together by the unrelenting brainwashing that emanates from the Theoretical Science Establishment...a practice that began in earnest with the launching of the Copernican Heliocentricity Lie almost 500 years ago. In this prayer by Copernicus, placed under his portrait in Poland, one senses the horrible guilt Copernicus felt as he realized the magnitude of what he was turning loose on the world:

More: http://www.fixedearth.com/theoretical_science_IV.htm
Old 12-25-2004, 06:08 PM

rushdoony.. You are great at defending the indefenceable.. The problem is that I suspect that this thread is a put on.. From reading what you write it is my conclusion that you are a very talented writer.. Possibly with great intellectual powers.. and you have proved it with this thread. I figure you must be a lawyer, and a good one.

You could have had O.J. Simpson's trial over in a week.

I believe that what you are doing is demonstrating the power of your argumentative abilities.. I believe you could argue either side of any position with equal glee.

You are very good at it.. congratulations.. You deserve some kind of merit badge..

I have enjoyed your almost monologue to the Max.. If you have picked up any believers good for you.. There is a sucker born every minute.. I guess you have noticed.

However, on the other hand, If you really think this is what is happening.. It's O.K. with me. Believe what you want.

No hard feelin's.
Old 12-25-2004, 06:20 PM

The earth moves when I sneeze. I can feel it. No shit! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-25-2004, 06:32 PM

Have you been mush-dummied today?

heheheheheh!

XXX
Old 12-26-2004, 09:43 AM

If you can do so for a few minutes, just lay aside the Copernican indoctrination that accompanies such pictures and take a good hard look at these photographs of something that really, really happens every single night.

Do you see what I see? I see all the visible stars in the northern skies going around the North Star in perfect circles. In other words, I see all the stars which these time exposures have recorded actually going around that navigational star that is there for we Earthlings in the Northern Hemisphere. Remember: the first two pictures are eight hour exposures. Again, look closely and you can see the third of a circle in the center and in the next star trail or so. This means that each star circles in one 24 hour day (i.e., 23 hours and 56 minutes). (The same thing is captured in circumpolar photos taken in the Southern Hemisphere....)

More:
http://www.fixedearth.com/Size_and_Structure%20Part%20IV.htm