Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2006, 02:34 PM

Default Losing the plot...

I've noticed that many of you are getting caught in the traps that have been set for us. Though they are hard to avoid, as sometimes they are all we can see. But we all know full well that there is something worse happening behind the stage, and something even more diabolical in the backroom.

To put things into perspective, talking about matters like 'The War In Iraq' or 'The NWO' is a waste of time, because we know of this, and we know how to deal with it. The best thing we can do is prepare for the worst and look deep into the shadows of unknown, because the cannon fodder is right in front of us, but the true enemy lies hidden from our sight.

Old 01-13-2006, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Losing the plot...

LaDominio, I agree with you. Outwardly the NWO powers that be have won. I am appalled to talk with relatives, neighbors, and friends and hear how they have excepted things. I now feel that I must be very careful with what I say on the subject. These people are being trained to turn you in for any discretion and will soon have all the laws in place to do this and probably be rewarded. I have started to change my life style in small ways to better cope with what I believe is now inevitable. I think an exchange of information between like minded individuals is now becoming more important, but done with the realities of this sick global society in mind. Good luck to you.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:58 PM

Our impending fate is not our impending doom, and so survival is priority #1 for you and me. Not only survival of the body, but of the mind and even of the spirit, as the future holds dark times.

Many will perish, but some will live. We are the some, and that is the sad reality.

Itís a funny thing how people suspect the worst to come so gradually, when in nature it happens so fast. That is why they continue to do what they do - that and sheer convenience.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:29 AM

Anyone who is aware of this sort of thing and has the spiritual strength to come to terms with it enough to actively discuss and try and couneract it finds the new passion to be a lonely one.

I think that discussion groups like this play a theraputic role for those who are a little more aware than the majority, im sure all of you have attempted to discuss what you belive to be the most important issue in the world with relatives and friends only to be meet with incrudulity.

If it is true that people will soon be hunted down and inturned by by Orwellian elements, it is highly likely people like us will be the first.
In any case that wont really matter those who belive something is worth fighting for always will and I dont think crackdowns by anyforce achive anything other than garnering support and publicity for the opressed.
The game boundarys have changed but the way its played has been the same since time began and the less fear involved the better.

We all here know something isnt right and sense a great deal of missory soon at hand and thats why we are here, I belive we should be carefull as I feel certain elements are using groups such as this and others to sow disinformation and discord among the more thoughtfull in order to divide and you can see this on this board from time to time, however I think all is good, if we are argueing out issues at least theres some level of awareness developeing and its healthy not to accept anything at face value.

Id rather be having a hard time here than being a faceless member of the ignorant masses.