Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2006, 10:17 PM

Default Re: The hidden symbolism in the Bible

The covenant with Isaac was the only covenant made. A promise was given to Ishmael and only a promise. That promise was fulfilled. On this forum you will find problems. Is it a serious forum? Even our jokes and humor are serious and effective. Good luck to you. We agree with what you have posted.

Old 01-24-2006, 04:58 PM

Quote:
***Of course there is Pagan symbology in the bible there had to be for the masses to accept this radical new religon of Christianity.....blah blah blah....... The Roman Catholic........blah blah blah paganistic similarities.

It's almost as if the.....blah blah blah BELIEVE.....blah blah.... We study blah We study blah blah. We study blah blah blah blah. We study blaaaaaaramaic.

What you refer to in your above quote only stands for the ROMAN CATHOLIC branch of christianity.
If you knew what I stood for, you'd realise that you're talking right out of your sphincter sunshine!

Me Catholic view? I think not........
Old 01-24-2006, 05:24 PM

Insight,
The convenant was to be given to the first son. Ishmael is the first son. There is no logic to say that he is not the first son. It doesn't matter. To you your way to me mine. The majority of you hide behind religion while you are pure devils. You can't be saved.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:52 PM

Insight,
You wrote that it's in the Roman Catholic Church that you will find paganistic symbolism, shared holidays, etc.
You you please state what paganistic symbolism you personally see in the Catholic Church?
Old 01-24-2006, 08:05 PM

Oops...I meant to ask..Could you, Insight, please state what paganistic symbolism it is that you see in the Catholic Church?
Old 01-25-2006, 03:33 AM

Quote:
When I can find a way to explain how to connect with this hub of intelligence, I will surly post it here. All I can say now is that it must be earned.
:-? Very Gnostic of you LD sounds like Yeoshua is not the only Mystery Religion type haunting this so called anti NWO forum!.
Effort smeffort, take some effort in reading a KJV Bible especially the NT except christ as messiah and be saved simple!.I dont care the egoist wankers on this forum you can think your gnostically superior all you want at the end of the day your still the same level as any other consipracy site kooks otherwise you wouldnt bother posting here and wasting your time with such profane cognition levels!.
Whats the matter rank of Entered Apprentice or Grand Warden not cutting enough prestige in the craft or Gnostica Excclesia!. :roll: :lol:
Old 01-25-2006, 03:48 AM

Quote:
The majority of you hide behind religion while you are pure devils. You can't be saved.
http://is.ci-ce-ct.com:85/Feature%20...20-06-2004.asp
Just a reminder in case you missed that link Akbar!.I suppose we should all behave in our mortal lives like those Leb Lions and their exemplary conduct, Right!! :roll: :-?
Old 01-25-2006, 06:29 AM

Ozziecynic, I implore you to reconfigure and reset your mind, attitude and views towards life.

The above comment most likely will not penetrate your inner ego, be at least consider it, because you will never attain salvation if you continue in your present state.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:38 AM

Quote:
The above comment most likely will not penetrate your inner ego, be at least consider it, because you will never attain salvation if you continue in your present state.
Huh :roll: thats a bit rich coming from you!.Your not even a Christian just another Luciferian spook haunting cc trying deceive posters left right& centre please take your advice and disappear where the sun dont shine!.Seems you youve finally come across a poster that has Exposed your secret and dont like it one bit! :roll: :-P
Old 01-25-2006, 08:13 AM

Give me a break... This shows how bad your intuition can be. I am the furthest thing from Luciferian, and I have no set Ďreligioní.

Anyway, just like I said
Quote:
Iím being completely benevolent when I say this. Iím not a 'New Ager' or Luciferian provocateur. I am just offering a bit help to you, because it is in my nature.

"End of story :-? "