Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2006, 02:49 PM

Default Re: The hidden symbolism in the Bible

Lucifarian - FFS! even the word itself is a misnomer!

Since when can the 'prince of darkness' be the light bearer?

Nazariah - swim with the little fish.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:10 PM

Madcow - get your own fuckin' avatar....tosser!
Old 01-25-2006, 06:40 PM

We did.....cu-t.
Old 01-26-2006, 05:30 PM

That is a bad word from a socalled Bible warrior like you. What would Jesus do?
Old 01-26-2006, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Iím being completely benevolent when I say this. Iím not a 'New Ager' or Luciferian provocateur. I am just offering a bit help to you, because it is in my nature.
Really if so why do you make statements like these which clearly indicate you have have Gnostic leanings!
Quote:
The reason why I believe in every word of this is because I too know this, and my knowledge of it comes form the Universal Mind (Cosmic Intelligence) Ė the source of all knowledge. Most religious scriptures speak of this, but the majority of the people donít pick it up.
8-) Seems like you stamped your own guilt here and several other statments across cc!.
It is easy for me to simply point them out to you,you,ve done the rest!.Your beliefs in Cosmology have been noted by me!.
Your not just dealing with your average white trash fool with me LD. I having been reading about NWO Illuminati conspiracy and Freemasonry, theosophy,Anthroposophy and other esoteric beliefs for 5 year now atleast so have very good grasp on these subjects.
I also have the ability to sniff out the superficial and the imposter like bloodhound because i understand the Pride and Weakness in the Human Ego something which Dark Path occult types never admit to because they feed on it!.
Theres not much you will be able to conceal from me in your statements or intentions without me picking up on it!.Best to try your game on someone else!. 8-) :-P
Old 01-26-2006, 05:54 PM

8-)
Quote:
Lucifarian - FFS! even the word itself is a misnomer!Since when can the 'prince of darkness' be the light bearer?
Easy answered if the light happens to be fabricated it is the false Light!.
The Real Light will be yet to come with the Return of the Messiah on Judgement Day!.

Quote:
Nazariah - swim with the little fish.
Ofcause modesty is the path to Christ!. :-?
Old 01-27-2006, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Really if so why do you make statements like these which clearly indicate you have have Gnostic leanings!
I donít deny that I am ĎGnosticí (by definition, as in: possessing intellectual & spiritual knowledge.), but I cannot see why this is a bad thing.

Jesus was Gnostic, by definition.

Quote:
Your beliefs in Cosmology have been noted by me!
Although I donít necessarily believe in cosmology, it is simply none of your concern. There is a lot of power in the cosmos. It is your downfall that you do not explore this.

Quote:
I having been reading about NWO Illuminati conspiracy and Freemasonry, theosophy,Anthroposophy and other esoteric beliefs for 5 year now atleast so have very good grasp on these subjects.
Eureka, but donít you see? That is exactly where your flaw lies. Hitler was much like you in terms of being Ďwell-readí on most of these subjects. You can see what good it did him. If you want real answers, you wont find them all in books.

Quote:
I also have the ability to sniff out the superficial and the imposter like bloodhound
Please tell me then; do you think I am an impostor?

Quote:
because i understand the Pride and Weakness in the Human Ego something which Dark Path occult types never admit to because they feed on it!.
Glad you brought up the Ego issue. Donít worry; I am not retaliating because of egotistical pride. I, too, know all about the Ego. I suspect you are one who will always have the last word?

Quote:
Theres not much you will be able to conceal from me in your statements or intentions without me picking up on it!
So, what AM I concealing? What AM ĎIí, according to your bloodhounding skills? What is my hidden motive, according to your fantastic grasp on things?

This should be interesting.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:39 AM

For LD & FMB!.
8-)
Quote:
I donít deny that I am ĎGnosticí (by definition, as in: possessing intellectual & spiritual knowledge.), but I cannot see why this is a bad thing.
Well you did deny it to begin with be as soon as it became clear i was atleast an equal match for your arcane knowledge & mind games you now change your tune and admit it,Whoa what cave in,so it looks like a small victory from my point of view,praise the Lord!.
As for what is wrong with Gnosticism everything Gnosticism is the rot in side christianity or White ants it, eats out the heart of orthodox and fundermental interpretations of the Bible and turns it into some kind of hippie free for all carnival of Sin!.

Your just another version of FMB except without the pouncy Tory Public school attitude & superficial rituals and token Essene aprons and York rite superficial civic reverence crap for the trads like the bankrupt Cromwell Monarchy!.

You see i know both sides of the Gnostic story from Nimrod in Babylon to Manchieans and Mandeans, Essenes,The Nag Hammadi about the Niphilim to the present there isnt a thing i dont really know for someone that has never been in one these gay mens clubs!.
I am not even one of these goth wankers that dress in black and goes to these faddy gay pop clubs and i dont have any friends like that either!.I research it as a neo trad independent sqaure guy that has some interest in the esoteric!.

Quote:
Jesus was Gnostic, by definition.
How so?

Quote:
Although I donít necessarily believe in cosmology, it is simply none of your concern. There is a lot of power in the cosmos. It is your downfall that you do not explore this.
Whom should i fear if i place my faith in christ!.With faith in christ comes all the fortune that i will ever need i do not require penance to dark forces! I am already living in another dimension from the majority of secular and trendy fools!

Quote:
Please tell me then; do you think I am an impostor?
You were attempting to lie to begin with you caved in and now you appear to be gradually spilling the beans!.The point is you werent honest to begin with I had drag you into the light of my inquistion!.

Quote:
I suspect you are one who will always have the last word?
No not at all I surrendered to Akbar the muslim in few threads i am quite certain his Pride feels swelled for letting him have the last word on several occasions basically because i thought it was pointless arguing with him any longer just as I will let you have the last word when i feel you are no longer worth arguing with or anyone else on this corny forum!.

Quote:
So, what AM I concealing? What AM ĎIí, according to your bloodhounding skills? What is my hidden motive, according to your fantastic grasp on things?
As above 8-)
Old 01-27-2006, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
Well you did deny it to begin with be as soon as it became clear i was atleast an equal match for your arcane knowledge & mind games you now change your tune and admit it,Whoa what cave in,so it looks like a small victory from my point of view,praise the Lord!.
As for what is wrong with Gnosticism everything Gnosticism is the rot in side christianity or White ants it, eats out the heart of orthodox and fundermental interpretations of the Bible and turns it into some kind of hippie free for all carnival of Sin!.

Your just another version of FMB except without the pouncy Tory Public school attitude & superficial rituals and token Essene aprons and York rite superficial civic reverence crap for the trads like the bankrupt Cromwell Monarchy!.

You see i know both sides of the Gnostic story from Nimrod in Babylon to Manchieans and Mandeans, Essenes,The Nag Hammadi about the Niphilim to the present there isnt a thing i dont really know for someone that has never been in one these gay mens clubs!.

I am not even one of these goth wankers that dress in black and goes to these faddy gay pop clubs and i dont have any friends like that either!.I research it as a neo trad independent sqaure guy that has some interest in the esoteric!.
Right, well you wasted a lot of time with that piece of literature, as none of it applies to me. You cannot say it does, however, because you do not know me. And who knows far more about me than you do?

I do of course.

So, I wasnít familiar with the word 'Gnostic', (because I donít spend too much time delving into written religion, such as Gnosticism, Satanism, Spaghetti-Monster-ism), and so, I looked it up in the dictionary.
Here is what I got:

Gnos∑tic
adj.

1) gnostic Of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge.

2) Of or relating to Gnosticism

So, I do possess intellectual/spiritual knowledge, and by definition, I am 'Gnostic'. I have already stated that I do not follow any particular religion.

Quote:
'Jesus was Gnostic, by definition.'
How so?
As above 8-)

Quote:
''''Although I donít necessarily believe in cosmology, it is simply none of your concern. There is a lot of power in the cosmos. It is your downfall that you do not explore this.''''
Whom should i fear if i place my faith in christ!.With faith in christ comes all the fortune that i will ever need i do not require penance to dark forces! I am already living in another dimension from the majority of secular and trendy fools!
Sure... This is why you could say I am not 100% Christian! There are very few Christians who actually understand it, and some are on this "corny forum".

You people donít know your own religion, no matter how much you study it (or donít). Come on... Do you even value the brain you were given?

So, Jesus is a free bus ticket to heaven then? All you have to do is put your 'faith' in him? Tell me, do you even know what faith is? Iíd bet you donít.

You are the most un-Christian, Christian I have seen since Christian Conservative terrorists.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. If I were you, Iíd slap myself in the face and wake up. Yes, Iíd be a bit harsh about it!

Quote:
The point is you werent honest to begin with I had drag you into the light of my inquistion!.
I see, an ĎInquisitioní. Perhaps I should be less harsh on you. I donít think you know what you are doing.

Inquisition:

in∑qui∑si∑tion
n.
1. The act of inquiring into a matter; an investigation.
2. Law.
a. An inquest.
b. The verdict of a judicial inquiry.
a. Inquisition A tribunal formerly held in the Roman Catholic Church and directed at the suppression of heresy.
b. An investigation that violates the privacy or rights of individuals.
c. A rigorous, harsh interrogation.

It just doesnít fit anymoreÖ
Old 01-27-2006, 10:01 AM

La Dominio,

I can see how you might be frustrated by Christians not seeing the great errors of Christianity. But keep in mind that most of what we think we know about the history of Christianity has been written by post-reformation anti-Catholic Protestants. Not to say that there may not be some truth to what they have written.

The history of Christianity, of which I am no expert, should be studied by all Chrisitans. But Protestants, as well as non-Christians, know very little of the truth of Christian history before the reformation, because Catholicism is seen as irrelevant.

Take, for instance, the Inquisition.
I don't remember the source for this info, but I read once that is was not the Catholic Church that tortured and killed supposed heretics, but that the Church sent up a tribunal court which was for the benefit of people accused of heresy because the Church was concerned about city administrators who were accusing and torturing supposed heretics.