Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2006, 07:53 AM

Default Re: The hidden symbolism in the Bible

Oz,
You have not shown any signs of being a Christian, but attack everone else's belief or viewpoint. I suggest you learn more about your belief and try to incorporate the true spirit of the Christ in your life if you are indeed Christian. You cannot be satanic and racist and also claim to follow Jesus.

Old 02-14-2006, 02:28 PM

error
Old 02-14-2006, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Khopesh wrote:
I wonder sometimes "what if" Aliens put us here thousands or millions of years ago, and they are the God/Gods that the books referre to?

I wonder what they would think of all this religion stuff?
You and a million others feel the same way.

Hmmm! "what if"
Old 02-14-2006, 02:46 PM

Quote:
earthspirit wrote:
Quote:
Khopesh wrote:
I wonder sometimes "what if" Aliens put us here thousands or millions of years ago, and they are the God/Gods that the books referre to?

I wonder what they would think of all this religion stuff?
You and a million others feel the same way.

Hmmm! "what if"
And who is the god of these aliens? And who is the god of Love? Who is still GOD? It would essentially be the same, no?
Old 02-15-2006, 06:56 AM

This is why the understanding of what is God is such a big mystery in the West. In Islam, God is the most powerful and does not need creation for existence. In Islam, it states that all of the "worlds" worship "the God". So this would include Aliens if there are any.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
This is why the understanding of what is God is such a big mystery in the West. In Islam, God is the most powerful and does not need creation for existence. In Islam, it states that all of the "worlds" worship "the God". So this would include Aliens if there are any.
[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/AkbarsUFO.jpg[/img]
Old 02-15-2006, 11:35 AM

wow, that is funny! You have become my comical sidekick. I guess blackstarr was right. You are only good at comics and not intelligent dialogue. Keep up the good work!
Old 02-15-2006, 04:06 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/AkbarsUFO2.jpg[/img]
The Alien response.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:33 PM

Madcow,
I knew all of that philosophy stuff was not you. Come on, you are a comic. I guess Akbar was right. He could not get water from a rock. But, I like the comics.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:02 PM

Yes the philosophy was us and the comedy too. Notice that we DO NOT make fun of Muhammad only some of his followers and the same fun could be made of the followers of Jesus too, but NOT Jesus. We have waited for a comment such as yours and we appreciate that you can see humor in the way people react to what they think religious leaders have said. It takes a truly sophisticated mind to see this and understand that humor was also made by GOD to help relieve the tensions that people set up among themselves. We do wish the best for you because you have shown us something we have been looking for, to show our appreciation and hope that you are sincere in what we get from your posts, If we post any comics in future, they will in no way infringe on Islam.