Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2006, 03:42 AM

Default The Golden Age

The Golden Age

« Man was built by Cosmic Intelligence in such a way that he can fulfil himself and attain his full stature only by maintaining ties with a higher world from which he receives light and strength. When human beings rely exclusively on their own limited intellect they deprive themselves of true understanding, and it is this lack that is the cause of all their disastrous mistakes. When men are motivated only by a lust for material possessions and power and act in total disregard for the plans of Cosmic Intelligence, they stir up layers of the physical and psychic atmosphere and arouse formidable forces whose fury is turned against them.

The Age of Aquarius will soon be upon us and the tremendous upheavals accompanying it will oblige human beings to understand the reality of the invisible world and the laws that govern it. But the beauty, splendour and harmony of the new life that will emerge from these upheavals will be beyond anything imagined by man. All those who have been secretly working for the coming of the Kingdom of God throughout the world will join forces and work together, and the bastions of ignorance, materialism and despotism will crumble and collapse.

This I tell you. And it will be: nothing can prevent the coming of the new era, the new Golden Age.*»

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

Old 01-19-2006, 11:54 AM

Default Re: The Golden Age

The reason why I believe in every word of this is because I too know this, and my knowledge of it comes form the Universal Mind (Cosmic Intelligence) – the source of all knowledge. Most religious scriptures speak of this, but the majority of the people don’t pick it up.
Old 01-23-2006, 09:33 PM

Nothing can prevent it from coming....however....something IS able to destroy it after it comes to fruition.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:19 AM

The Golden Age cannot come to exist if it is established with the possibility or vulnerability to corruption, as it will then be instantly exploited.

The furthest we can see into the future from our current position, is roughly 1006 years deep. All we can do as humans is to bring the Golden Age into life. The future generations will have other tasks to fulfil.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:29 AM

LD
Quote:
The furthest we can see into the future from our current position, is roughly 1006 years deep. All WE can do as humans is to bring the Golden Age into life. The future generations will have other tasks to fulfil.
:roll: Whos WE I wouldnt be following you for anything let alone the Golden era of the Anti Christ and I think it is highly presumptious of you to believe anyone else here will either!:roll:
Old 01-25-2006, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:roll: Whos WE I wouldnt be following you for anything let alone the Golden era of the Anti Christ and I think it is highly presumptious of you to believe anyone else here will either!:roll:
Choice.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:28 AM

I agree with you OC. But the problem is that once a person adopts the gnostic mindset, it can be really difficult to get out of, because it's like candy for the mind.

For gnostics, or anyone who buys into the "cosmic intelligence" mantra, the idea of a savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, as presented in a Christian context, seems too simplistic and boring.

Consider the great intellectual Christian writers in history, such as Thomas Aquinas, St. Augustine, Dostoyevsky, the later writings of Tolstoy. Compared to these writers, it's gnosticism that seems simple, but a gnostic will have a difficult time understanding that.

I hope that this doesn't post twice, since I had a problem sending this.
Old 01-25-2006, 12:48 PM

Dear Marsali

Dont you know that all world religions have esoteric (inner) teachings. If you study only one of them, then you get to the conclusion that it doesnt matter which way you choose. All true esoteric teachings, for example in esoteric Christianity (after the Gnostic, Theosophic, Mystic and Essenic Tradition) or in esoteric Islam (after the tradition of Sufism) or in esoteric Judaism (after the tradition of the Kabbalah) and in other religions there dont even exist exoteric religions anymore, so these esoteric teachings will show you the way to the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness... if i might give you an advice, do not hesitate and waste time to choose the right path, choose one, practise it and you will find all the rest... work, work, work...

Overcoming ones fear is a very important step for all of us... i guarantee you, you dont have to fear anything... cause everything is good...

I wish you all love, wisdom and truth of eternity...

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger
Old 01-25-2006, 01:15 PM

I appreciate your response, Roger.
I totally agree with you about not fearing anything. In Christ (the Christ of Christianity) there can be nothing to fear. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't speak out against Pharaseeic corruption, whatever form that corruption may take.

I can't vouch for the other religions, but in Christianity, there are no esoteric inner teachings. Since the beginning of Christianity (even before it became aligned with Rome)heretical and Arien forces have sought to bring down Christianity, one of the ways of which has been to believe that there are secret teachings associated with Christ. This is nothing new; it's 2000 years old.

I think it was the Council of Trent where the Ariens were finally allowed to have their say, but the council ruled against them, by confirming that Jesus is indeed divine, whereas the Ariens wanted to change Church tenets into believing that Jesus was for the most part,
just a man.

Thanks for the good wishes; I wish you the same.
Old 01-25-2006, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
I can't vouch for the other religions, but in Christianity, there are no esoteric inner teachings.
Dear Marsali

I can assure you that Esoteric Christianity exists. These Esoteric Christian Teachings are Gnosticism, Theosophy, Mysticism after the Essenic Tradition.

If you need proofs, just google Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) and Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, just to mention a few... there exists also other schools of initiation after the tradition of Esoteric Christianity... believe it or not...

what gives you the idea that Esoteric Christianity doesnt exist?

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger