Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-17-2005, 06:09 AM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File


Best doco at introducing people to the history and origens of the NWO.

www.iinet.net.au/~falluga

__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2005, 08:59 AM
get_real get_real is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 334
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Best doco at introducing people to the history and origens of the NWO.

www.iinet.net.au/~falluga
Truebeliever: When I went into the ALex Jones: Is Tv Watching You... Again, I said to myself,-he is a plant. Listen to him very closely.
He says that had it not been for us (you and me) becoming aware through watching videos, BUYING BOOKS, telling folks at our churches, and such...... "THEY would have blown us up a long time ago if they wanted to -- instead of giving us these 'pin pricks' to remind us of terrorism".
So let me get this straight: 9/11 (for one) is considered a 'pin prick' of a job. (hand me a spittoon)
__________________
Got Truth?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Thumper Thumper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 763
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

i doubt he's a plant and taking a capitalist approach towards this. Sure he's a bit overly enthusiastic, but he was giving away his movies for free for a while before hosting got to be too expensive.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-17-2005, 01:20 PM
AISB_Watch AISB_Watch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 67
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

I would agree with Alex 100 percent. And when he talks about 911 being a "pin prick", he's saying so in relation to a nuclear explosion being set off in the middle of a high-populated area. Compared to the inevitable, 911 is a "pin prick" - no matter how blasphemous to the September 11th family members that may sound.

As far as him selling books and videos. That is a necessity, as Thumper said. Hosting streaming video is very, very expensive. I wouldn't do it ... because I ain't rich! I'm stingy even when it comes to overuse of images. Take a look at his July 1004 stats: http://www.prisonplanet.tv/stats/2004_july.gif

I came across that while poking around and adding stats/ to the url to see if his traffic was publicly accessible. That's 2 Terabytes a month! That'll run you anywhere from $500 to $1000 american per month. Porn sites would be lucky to get such traffic. I'd be willing to take a guess that his 2005 traffic, by now, could even be double the amount he was getting back then. He needs all the help (read money) he can get.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-17-2005, 04:15 PM
nomad nomad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 790
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

Alex Jones' information on the NWO

is possible the best on the entire internet ...

if someone found anybody better please let me

know.
__________________
:-o
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-18-2005, 09:36 AM
shadowman shadowman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

Quote:
AISB_Watch wrote:
I would agree with Alex 100 percent. And when he talks about 911 being a "pin prick", he's saying so in relation to a nuclear explosion being set off in the middle of a high-populated area. Compared to the inevitable, 911 is a "pin prick" - no matter how blasphemous to the September 11th family members that may sound.

As far as him selling books and videos. That is a necessity, as Thumper said. Hosting streaming video is very, very expensive. I wouldn't do it ... because I ain't rich! I'm stingy even when it comes to overuse of images. Take a look at his July 1004 stats: http://www.prisonplanet.tv/stats/2004_july.gif

I came across that while poking around and adding stats/ to the url to see if his traffic was publicly accessible. That's 2 Terabytes a month! That'll run you anywhere from $500 to $1000 american per month. Porn sites would be lucky to get such traffic. I'd be willing to take a guess that his 2005 traffic, by now, could even be double the amount he was getting back then. He needs all the help (read money) he can get.
Open your eyes people. Don't waste your money. Go easy on the dough.
As for you AISB, you and I have similarities, but yet we differ: Sure you're going to agree with Alex. It's obvious as to why.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
C'mon fella, drop the game, you know darn well Jones is a Freemason boy. Well, ya we!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Draken Draken is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 896
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

nomad!

Have you seen this site? http://www.voxfux.com/

Pretty severe... ;-)
__________________
Three things are sacred to me: first Truth, and then, in its tracks, primordial prayer; Then virtue–nobility of soul which, in God walks on the path of beauty. Frithjof Schuon
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-18-2005, 02:46 PM
AISB_Watch AISB_Watch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 67
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

Quote:
shadowman wrote:

Open your eyes people. Don't waste your money. Go easy on the dough.
Don't buy anything if you don't want to, its a free market society, steal it off of bittorrent if you like. I for one have spent thousands of dollars on books over the last 15 years. I wouldn't trade that deprogramming and self-education for anything. "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson (1743 -1826). If he was living today he'd have included TV and the internet.

Quote:
shadowman wrote:
Sure you're going to agree with Alex. It's obvious as to why.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
No, it's not obvious. I sure would like a more thorough explanation of my intentions since, obviously, I myself have no clue.

Quote:
shadowman wrote:
C'mon fella, drop the game, you know darn well Jones is a Freemason boy. Well, ya we!!!!!!
Too funny! :lol: Sure, I'll bite ... let's see some proof ... "fella"
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-19-2005, 03:32 AM
AISB_Watch AISB_Watch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 67
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Best doco at introducing people to the history and origens of the NWO.

www.iinet.net.au/~falluga
truebeliever,

Thanks for sharing. Very inspiring. The last point he makes at the end is priceless. You could see the audience appreciate the value of what he was saying. Great stuff.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-26-2005, 04:41 PM
nohope187 nohope187 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,354
Default Re: NWO Seduction Or Soloution? WMV File

Hey shadowman, if you think people like Alex Jones and Paul Watson are Illuminati plants, you're smokin' crack, dude. You might as well join the rank and file of countless sheeple out there who believe that there is no NWO.
__________________
So pardon me while I burst into flames.
I\'ve had enough of the world and it\'s people\'s mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn, and rise above the flame. Pardon me, pardon me, I\'ll never be the same. -Brandon Boyd
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Rockefeller File rushdoony New World Order operatives 4 12-21-2005 07:04 PM
"PBS Documentary on the failure of FEMA". 22 meg WMV File. truebeliever What is really going on? 4 12-01-2005 10:55 PM
"Shootout In Fallugah". 28 meg WMV File. At Last...the Truth! truebeliever The War in Iraq 5 11-20-2005 02:37 PM
"Satanism In Italy". 10 meg WMV File. truebeliever New World Order operatives 12 11-20-2005 01:51 AM
The Corporations Role In Problem/Reaction/Soloution truebeliever Opinions 6 04-11-2005 10:36 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.