Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2006, 08:49 PM

Default Osama Resigns from CIA

The day before Augustine erupted, I kept hearing that Jimmy Buffet volcano song in my head. Over the last few days, I've kept hearing the song "I'm a fool to do your dirty work" on the radio a lot. Bin Laden, for whatever reason, is no longer taking orders from the Bush CIA and will no longer be carrying out acts of terrorism on the orders of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc. I guess Bush will have to find a new lackey.

Check out the inverted pic of Osama on Drudge, if you haven't already.

From my Tarot book:

According to tradition the twelfth Trump, the Hanged Man, is Judas Iscariot, suspended by his ankle from an elder tree, thirty pieces of silver cascading from his moneybag. This supposition is strengthened by the fact that in fifteenth-century Italy, political traitors were depicted thus, hanging upside down. Judas was an especially significant figure to the ancient Gnostics. The Hanged Man represents one who has undergone a great reversal, who has renounced his allegience to the normal world and thus the falling coins signify nonattachment to earthly wealth. It is the emblem of mystical self-sacrifice and represents the total inversion of worldly values, the ordeal of initiation. This card, equating with the Water of the Wise, is one of the four elemental Trumps, and represents the misty river-waters between the worlds, through which the initiate must pass. The number Twelve here stands for the "Dodecameron" or "Twelve Nights," that liminal midwinter period, in between time past and time to be, when the world is turned mystically "upside-down" and all boundaries dissolve.

-The Nigel Jackson Tarot

Old 01-19-2006, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Osama Resigns from CIA

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Islam19.jpg[/img]
Old 01-20-2006, 05:13 AM

How convenient, just when Bush is going down on the polls, facing several scandals, good Osama comes to the rescue.

Hmmmm...
Old 01-20-2006, 11:02 AM

The "Shadow" Behind Our Backs - :-o :-o :-o

The "Shadow" Behind Our Backs...
Mathematical probability, or just right-out coincidence ???

When The Polls Are Down, There He Is
The Boogie Man is back. When we need an excuse to start wars, & when there was no possible reason in hell to start one, there he is. When we get criticized by our allies, there he is. When people awake & thus lower the polls indicating popular acceptance is down, there he is. When scandals of wrong-doings, spying for Israel, intelligence tampering & right-out evidence fabrication emerge, there he is. Whenever there is doubt, there he is. Whenever we are accused of disregard for internationally established laws regarding war, war crimes, torture, & the inhuman treatment of war prisoners (or any other prisoner), there he is. Whenever we need to justify the elimination of Habeas Corpus & the bypassing of the Posse Comitatus Act, there he is. Whenever we need to justify the illegal spying on our own citizens & free-society, there he is (to provide us w/ the moral support otherwise missing). Whenever we need to restrict our own fought-for & unalienable deserved freedoms at home, there he is. Whenever we need a ”shadow” behind our backs, there he is. And who created the Taliban ?, the CIA ? Humm…

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)