Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Kids and the NWO

Two part question- hoping for some thoughtful answers.

Part 1: Some animals when in captivity will not procreate. With a little consideration, particularly when compared to the slavery imposed by the NWO one can understand this behavior. If you see no hope for freedom, why would you subject your offspring to a lifetime of mistreatment? When one is NWO aware, what reasons would one really consider having children as a blessing?

Part 2: Assuming you had children, how is it best to raise them in regard to the NWO? To what degree do you control their NWO sensory input, teach them about propaganda, brainwashing and the NWO itself? What special skills should you teach them?

Thanks.

Old 12-19-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Kids and the NWO

as for part 1, because I know I'm not free, I will never have children. I can't really answer part 2 because of my answer to part 1. But hypothetically, if I did already have children, I'd start teaching them about NWO as early as possible. They'd probably grow up not having much in the way of friends but, that's usually the price you pay for knowing too much.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-19-2005, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Max wrote:
Two part question- hoping for some thoughtful answers.

Part 1: Some animals when in captivity will not procreate. With a little consideration, particularly when compared to the slavery imposed by the NWO one can understand this behavior. If you see no hope for freedom, why would you subject your offspring to a lifetime of mistreatment? When one is NWO aware, what reasons would one really consider having children as a blessing?

Part 2: Assuming you had children, how is it best to raise them in regard to the NWO? To what degree do you control their NWO sensory input, teach them about propaganda, brainwashing and the NWO itself? What special skills should you teach them?

Thanks.
This is indeed a sad indictment against the people, if people they are, who have planned and propagated this universal society of greed and inhumanity to all living things.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:49 AM

1) There is an old reference to the future days of spiritual and intellectual hardship. This reference warns that in the "last days" it is better not to marry or have children.

2) Keep thinking and acting by free will. Be the owner of your own mind. Find a genuine church who knows how to fight the good fight and get involved. Study, study, study all about propaganda techniques, mass control issues, etc., until it is second nature to identify and defuse each one. Talk back to television commercials. The hardest part of all of this is the integration of adversity into the common life experience. It's hard to face, but rewarding to fight. Basically, make all of those things a regular part of your family culture and tradition, and your kids will pick it up quickly.

And above all, don't be afraid to speak out against all of the lies and criminal acts!
Old 12-20-2005, 10:07 AM

which animals are those?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-20-2005, 02:00 PM

search by address
...search by address ... search by addressYou Need To stop thinking ... com NATIONAL FINDERS ADOPTION ... NW Washington, DC 20009 (202) 939-8722...
nancy486.gorgai.com/search_by_address.htm [Found on Ask Jeeves]

The above is the actual search result line. See anything unusual? In bold letters? The funny thing is, that string is NOWHERE to be found at the indicated site.

Could this be a lame attempt to discourage someone who is programmed?

Is that phrase a bona fide trigger?
Old 12-22-2005, 12:42 PM

Thanks Nohope & Bouncer.

Thumper, the Panda bear is one of the most famous cases.

Ozzy- not sure how your post relates to my questions.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:43 PM

Ok it was from out left field, you'reright. But as an example of just what you are against, there it is in black and white. The Finders is the name of the alleged (Ted Gunderson) pedophile ring that served the politicians in Washington. This is the level of evil that we face.

Oh, watch the shows and cartoons with your kids once in a while. And encourage them to question and think about what they see. You know small kids just follow orders because you are the biggest and most powerful thing in their lives. There is a time when kids just can't question your influence; so don't let the media or the shadow gov't take that place!!