Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2004, 09:31 PM

Default Re: So when do we tell the children?

Thanx.

My children inspire me too! They are worth fighting for.

And for those April wine fans who remember the darkside of the moon

At 38 years old I am going to "jam" with my niece's band over XMAS, WHAT FUN!!!!! So we can record in January. If all goes as hoped, there is a road paved 4 me, I have faith.

If it is only to put on this site, that will be great in my books. Who would have thought the little girl from Dartmouth would dare to be so bold? I had great teachers; most not from school, but from life.

I wouldn't trade my life with anyone else's and if I go tonight, I had another great day. I had lunch with my eldest, took the boy for soccer and taught the youngest about quarters and wholes and measuring cups. She made the dip!

I was blessed with a good mum. Many are not as fortunate in today's society. Communication is key to closing the gap and making parents care enough to do something.

And on that note, the grapevine of the people is the biggest carrier of info; from people to people. Get talking to people while you are waiting in line or anywhere - the dinner table. Give a stranger something to think about.

The Darkside of Halifax (April wine - dark side of the moon)

Seems as though I've lived my life on the darkside of the moon
Racism, corruption, without a rustic spoon
So come along and see with me where the light has never shone
Where the harlots flock like hummingbirds - speaking in a foreign tongue

The water called me home my friend to a place where I belong
To a place where there is happiness and I'm singing my own sweet song
I'm a hunter of dreams and a planner of schemes, fighting currents of the past
Tired of searching hope all the while, its found me at last

So come along all the way for the children who make me say
Said it, its the darkside of the moon

Its my life, its your life. Its all about life, I am me
What goes comes around, crashing to the ground, the truth that I have found - I am free

Living through this hell on earth, messes with your mind
Propaganda everywhere, is it a sign of the times
I live in faith the sun will rise, time will tell the truth
No more lies or alibis, there's a miracle called proof.

Its my life, its your life. its all about life, I'm a lady
Someone's gotta try,children shouldn't cry, evidence don't lie - its crazy

Gemini dreams, the clouds of my mind until I gave them wings
I lost my voice for all those years, there were no more songs to sing
The scent of a woman is the smell of a rose
Where the hell I came from - I don't know
My ship set sail across a sea of time
Searching the horizons of my mind.

Its my life, its your life. its all about life, free the press
Nova Scotia is a lie, the kids all getting high, reporters should ask why the futures messed

Going down appears easier, bullsh*t all seems true
Climbing up takes my breath away and what a heavenly view
So go and learn my child my friend, you gotta laugh about the past
Cause the one thing that's for certain yes, this dream is gonna last.

Its my life, its your life. its all about life, I am me
What goes comes around, crashing to the ground, the truth that I have found - we are free.

and the truth shall set us free

Mary XXX

Old 12-13-2004, 09:44 PM

Hope your album comes through for you, Mary. That would be way cool if you got in the top 10 on the Billboard. 8-)
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-13-2004, 10:02 PM

Yes, I understand what you have gone through, Mary. I have endured enough similar experiences in my own family. Once they start the persecution, it doesn't end swiftly or mercifully. There is no help from the courts, police, the media, the so-called bulwarks of western democratic society. They all lock hands, and the victim goes through an almost surreal experience of helplessness and alienation.
I respect your bravery and tenacity, and you are right: I suppose it is necessary to raise one's children to be "two-faced", so that they can deal with the dualism and hypocrisy inherent in this sham of western democracy. Also, I think that nohope187 is correct in that this process of "reverse indoctrination" must begin at the earliest possible age. Yet, I still feel that there are some elements that are difficult to reveal to young people in their formative years, maybe even dangerous to their emotional wellbeing if handled improperly.
I suppose a good starting point might be the remonstrances of Jesus against the authority figures of his day:

The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say and do not do.

Matthew 23:3 (NKJV)

P.S. And good luck with your songs, Mary. They are really inspirational and can help a lot of people, even if you don't get a recording contract.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:55 AM

thanx for the support!

I never thought about a recording contract and Emminem would be my choice.

To clear a misunderstanding. My children have been brought up to see the two-faced's. They do not belong to that club.

We are who we are. I am proud of myself. I have worked very hard to become this person that I want to be. God created me. The devil has no claim on my soul. Shame the devil and tell the truth is our way of life. You can't do that when you, yourself have two faces.

Whether I'm with the barristers and magistrates of England or my friends from the hood, I am me; I don't alter.

I have everything I need. I wish to buy books, build schools, and dig wells... everywhere.

I want to people to remember Hope.

I want people to believe Grace.

I want people to trust Mercy.

Peace. It's God's promise to us and our destiny. You can believe what you want. I believe the truth. Keep your eyes on the prize!

Is the rapture coming? Who knows when? God ain't gonna catch we with my pants down on the crapper cryin' "Woes me!"

God helps those who help themselves. I am living proof.

Mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 08:17 AM

Quote:
To clear a misunderstanding. My children have been brought up to see the two-faced's. They do not belong to that club.
Well said.
That's what makes this all so difficult from a standpoint of raising children, IMHO. Children must be taught to recognize the dualism and hypocrisy -- often most flagrant in the authority figures of the community, i. e., teachers, police, even clergy -- and even interact with it, yet not respect or emulate it.
As scripture teaches, "To be in this world, but not of it."
That's an almost overwhelming responsibility for a parent, especially with peer pressure such an intense force in juvenile development, as thokhanCep observes. To send your little lambs out amongst the wolves every day and hope they come back to you unblemished.
God must be helping you, Mary, because it seems like too big a job for man alone.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:51 AM

The grace of God is with us all.

It all depends on your faith.

I believe in a peaceful future.

I don't know how we are going to get there and I have great faith in God. He can do anything. He can help anyone.

I have pulled my children out of school when necessary and home schooled too. Unfortunately, the idea of locking up your children to the world, "protecting them" does them and your bloodline more of a dis-service than a service.

When they ask the questions... it's because they want the truth on a level they can understand.

Parenting is the bestest and most rewarding and frustrating job in the world.

Peace

mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 08:23 PM

Sadly, the little lambs that are sent out are being converted into wolves... that is if they manage to survive. :-(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-18-2004, 03:27 PM

Also, don't let television rape your kid's minds.
It did mine growin' up and look how well adjusted I am! :-P
Old 12-18-2004, 03:49 PM

Wow, that's deep.

How do you mean?

Stole your innocense? Please explain... I need to know for my kids.

Mary XXX
Old 12-18-2004, 04:31 PM

Well, back in the day as youngster in grade school, I used to average about eight hours of television a day. Let's see, pre-school through 12th grade so, 14 years at eight hours a day. That's a shitload of life wasted I could've been doing somethin' else more constructive. Then after highschool, I enlisted in the outer-party, I mean the military and had one hell of a rude awakening about how I've been lied to all my life via school and television. I quit watching television cold turkey back in 2001 when I got out of service. I do'nt miss it at all. I might watch a documentary video every now and then but that's it. There's lots of subliminal messages in television that are aimed at turning your kids against you. It's best to avoid it all together. Encourage reading, exercise and nutrition and your kids will turn out alright.