Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2006, 11:59 PM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Neocons can't stop beating Osama Horse

Neo-Con Mouthpieces Still Clinging to Osama-Saddam Link

Paul Joseph Watson | January 27 2006

Neo-Con mouthpiece government shills Sean Hannity and Newsmax simply don't know when to stop. They are still claiming that Osama bin Laden met with Saddam Hussein, this time dragging out Saddam's former lieutenant, Gen. Georges Sada, who related a supposed rendezvous between the two in the mid-80's.

The problem with this of course is that Donald Rumsfeld was also meeting with Saddam Hussein at almost exactly the same time to sell him the chemical and biological weapons that were later used as an excuse to invade.

From the Newsmax piece,

"I can make sure one thing - I know - I have seen by my eyes. It was in '84, '85, Osama bin Laden himself was coming to Iraqi air force headquarters."

Gen. Sada explained: "At that time he was looking for contracts to build air fields in Iraq."

Hmmm, now that reminds me of another bloodthirsty warmonger who was exchanging contracts with Saddam at the same time.

(Donald Rumsfeld on the left)

In addition, the fact that Osama bin Laden was a willing client of the CIA and the US government throughout the 1980's seems to have slipped under Hannity's radar.