Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2006, 09:35 AM

Default The World Hate Establishment: A unique perspective on the NWO

Michael McDonnell's website gives a unique description and analysis of the World Hate Establishment, which is an appropriate definition for the NWO/Zionist agenda.

exerpt:

"The aim of this website is to destroy/replace the power of the World Hate Establishment by freeing Jews from the guilt that freezes them with fear of criminal insanity. Its post 9/11 hope, that its core assertions will be communicated throughout Jewry, rests in Saint Vincent Ferrer's conviction that nothing short of the whole singular truth ever convinced Jews."

http://www.thetribulation.com/

_

Old 01-28-2006, 02:35 PM

Default Re: The World Hate Establishment: A unique perspective on the NWO

Good stuff there Marsali!....never heard of this Mcdonnell character before interesting read.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:33 AM

Yes, indeed. McDonnell gives a plausible reason for Jewish complicity in the NWO World Hate Establishment, in that they are crippled by guilt, much of it self-imposed from within Jewish society.
He also does a good job of tying in all the various evil factions of the Establishment, of which gnosticism plays a central role.

"To maximise its damning effect, evil must discredit God and His objective moral order."

We see this in evidence everywhere, from government policies to small minorities of people such as those with militant gay and feminist agendas who are able to make it seem as if the majority agrees with their agendas.

For the last year I've been researching Traditional Catholicism (of which McDonnell is an adherent) and what I've found is that this group of Christians, more than any other group of Christians that I've found, have a greater awareness of the problem of 'moral relativism,' as well as the NWO agenda. Perhaps the reason why they can understand these realities is because they saw their Church taken from them with the reforms (modernisms) of Vatican II in the 1960's.

A good newspaper put out by Tradtional Catholics is The Remnant:

http://www.remnantnewspaper.com/
Old 01-29-2006, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
For the last year I've been researching Traditional Catholicism (of which McDonnell is an adherent) and what I've found is that this group of Christians, more than any other group of Christians that I've found, have a greater awareness of the problem of 'moral relativism,' as well as the NWO agenda. Perhaps the reason why they can understand these realities is because they saw their Church taken from them with the reforms (modernisms) of Vatican II in the 1960's.
Yes, the Catholics tend to get into tussles with the dark side. On some parts, they really ask for it; like the Vatican and its materialism. Iím sure The Devil has his hand in that. The service of God is NOT a business. I think that because the Catholics deal with evil forces, and even commune with them, that they know about a portion of their agendas.
In my opinion, Catholicism is a meeting point for Good and Evil.
Is it not plausible?
Old 01-29-2006, 02:45 PM

" I think that because the Catholics deal with evil forces, and even commune with them, that they know about a portion of their agendas.
In my opinion, Catholicism is a meeting point for Good and Evil.
Is it not plausible?"
Very plausible and a very good point. I have been to the Vatican many times and it is a strange place with a strange atmosphere.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:28 AM

Yes, evil has been working overtime within and outside the Church in order to bring it down. Obvious evidence of this is the homosexual pedophile abuse crisis. Though there were homosexuals in the priesthood before Vatican II, the numbers were relatively few until the 1960's, when homosexual men flocked to the priesthood. They often went unchecked with little accountability because of the "spirit" of Vatican II, and some of the seminaries that housed them were nicknamed "pink palaces."

One of the few Traditional Catholic writers known outside of Traditionalist circles is the late Fr. Malachi Martin.
His book Windswept House describes the satanic act in one of the buildings on the Vatican ground that initiated Vatican II. It seems that the Pope was not involved with this. He writes about the Masonic forces that were also involved in the "reforms."
His book The Jesuits describes how Jesuit Priests in South America became involved with Marxist "Liberation Theology," and that JP2 could have, and should have excommunicated these "gun-toting Marxist priests."

I haven't seen evidence that Catholics commune with evil, unless that's a purposeful intention by a few. I also used to think that the opulent buildings of the Vatican and many old Churches were a sign of materialism, but I think that it has more to do with wanting to promte beauty, as a reminder that beauty awaits us in heaven. The Pope himself lives in a small room, with nothing more in it than a simple bed and dresser. The popes, as a rule, own very little themselves.